Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In all my years of watching boxing I have to say that it sank to a new low tonight and it's no wonder why it's losing out to other fighting sports. Pacman easily won this fight and it wasn't even close. Before the decision was read Bradley told bob arum that he was sorry but he just could not beat him. That decision is absolutely incredible. We were all shocked. The person who had to gain from this? Mayweather. Now he doesn't have to fight him. Hmmm....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Nah, this wasn't already addressed in 50 other threads across 4 ST subforums. Thanks for the info

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can go yourself. I didn't see one here. off

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In all my years of watching boxing I have to say that it sank to a new low tonight and it's no wonder why it's losing out to other fighting sports. Pacman easily won this fight and it wasn't even close. Before the decision was read Bradley told bob arum that he was sorry but he just could not beat him. That decision is absolutely incredible. We were all shocked. The person who had to gain from this? Mayweather. Now he doesn't have to fight him. Hmmm....
    I totally agree. I had Pacman winning the fight 117-111.

Thread Information