Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    bron played like god last night, just hope he can keep his good form till the finals is done & championship is won tbh. also gonna need wade to perform in the finals, also our role players need to step up and do something, just can't put all pressure on bron imho we need at least a backup plan in the event he chokes again

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thread le
    anyone expecting anything serious in this thread after seeing it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    troll bait evident... what the pass1st?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol pass got taken to the woodshed

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    A Kobe fan with the username Pass1st, you gotta be ing kidding me.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I would rate this third on LeBron's list of all-time playoff performances behind Game 5 of the '07 ECF and his triple-double in Game 3 of the '06 ECSF, also against Detroit. Just because in those two games the Cavaliers HAD to have every bucket, assist and rebound from LeBron in order to win.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...605130CLE.html

EDIT: Game 4 against Indiana was pretty damned impressive too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pass1st got trolled so hard. Not his greatest moment as a good Lakers fan in Spurstalk, definitely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1986 Celtics are one of the greatest teams of all-time and Jordan was still very young and inexperienced. 2012 Celtics are mostly over the hill and the product of a severely depleted EC.

Great game by LeBron though, his shot was on.

btw i get this is a troll thread but there are people on realgm debating whether or not LeBron's performance is the best of all time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bron was on god mode but @ not being a big bron fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pass1st got trolled so hard. Not his greatest moment as a good Lakers fan in Spurstalk, definitely.
    ouch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u comparing jordans OT game with the celtics where his team loss? really? gtfo

i dont care if you post 100pts and loss the game, it is still a loss posting meaningless stats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a snobby thing to say.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    u comparing jordans OT game with the celtics where his team loss? really? gtfo

i dont care if you post 100pts and loss the game, it is still a loss posting meaningless stats
    Not to mention a.) he got a ton of those points from the free-throw line and b.) he missed a wide-open 12-footer that would have won the game at the end of the first OT.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    top 3 is trolling but top 10 i can see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a great performance, dude was unstoppable.

The fact that Lebron can have such great performances and often times the team still loses is a testament to the fact that playoff basketball is a team game. People often discount that aspect of Jordan's game when they consider him the GOAT. He was surrounded by a team, and they played team ball.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    troll bait evident... what the pass1st?
    Never took it seriously, hence the emoticon spam

Nobody is re ed enough to put this in a top 20 playoff performance, but I was waiting to get tired enough to sleep

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Harlem: "Im not a big Lebron fan" ... is either some of the best trolling I have seen here in months. Or Harlem has suffred some type of breakdown from the Spurs and Celts losing 7 straight games before Lebron went biblical last night.

Not sure where that game ranks, all-time. But you add that one to the one he had vs. the Pacers and who has ever (outside of Wilt or Elgin) put up two games like that in one playoff run? How about in less than 2 weeks?@ Magic had his Game 6 ... as a rookie of course. But never came close to those numbers in those playoffs (or since). MJ of course dropped 40 on the regular ...but his all around assists and rebound numbers hardly ever matched Lebron's. Kobe has had some amazing rebound games especially early in his career, but anyway you slice it Lebron is in rarified air. He was in straight HULK mode last night. And i loved his no nonsense demanor. I felt like yelling at the the TV in my Mike Lowry voice (Will Smith): NOW THAT"S HOW YOU PLAY LEBRON FROM NOW ON, THATS HOW YOU PLAY!!!!!!

I created a thread why no love for Lebron, after his 40 and 18 game against the Pacers. Last night he was more impressive. if he closes the Celts like I expect him to ...OKC needs to be afriad, VERY afraid.

I have said on here plenty of times if Lebron ever "gets it" he has a chance to best Mike for GOAT status. Plenty here scoffed but James is that talented. He has gifts that Kobe and even MJ just dont have physically.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Was definitely a huge playoff performance but not a top three playoff performance of all-time.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the truth.

Game 6 facing elimination on the road...

One more is the fact he won the game in 3 quarters.He could made 50+ easily if they need it.

It was one of the best performances of all time. Only fools can denied it
    ^ this

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Never took it seriously, hence the emoticon spam

Nobody is re ed enough to put this in a top 20 playoff performance, but I was waiting to get tired enough to sleep

lies

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I'm not a big Kobe fan tbh, but Kobe has had at least 10 better playoff performances than LeBron's game last night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a big Kobe fan tbh, but Kobe has had at least 10 better playoff performances than LeBron's game last night
    In elimination games though? Kobe usually s the bed when the Lakers are about to be eliminated

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Lol did you really take my post seriously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    literally one post later

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    ..but that was one of the top 3 playoff performances from a perimeter player of all-time, tbh..only Lebron vs. Detroit is on the same level..

It means nothing if they lose game 7, but regardless, I can't think of another perimeter player that had a game that rivals this historic game..

Jordan's 63 came in 3 OTs in a game with 40 additional possessions, and he had absolutely no pressure, at that time..Kobe has had a few, but he had Shaq, allowing him to face less defensive attention..
    Yeah... nothing much you can do when someone has it going like that.

Thread Information