Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i think a better question is, do you really believe the refs are told to follow the rulebook exactly as its written and keep calling every foul they see?

that would slow the game down, make it less exciting and watchable, plus the superstars would suddenly seem less super. both of those things would hurt the league's marketing strategy.
    as long as you're not crying about it and fully acknowledge that the spurs superstars got help in winning theirs as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense why a player or coach gets fined the next day anytime they bring up the officiating, and if you don't believe its rigged look at New Orleans getting the #1 pick. Just a guarantee that Benson wanted for all that cash he was giving up, and Stern bent over and complied. How come they don't show the lottery balls being picked?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rigged NBA officiating is nothing new. Back in 1979, the Spurs were brutally raped by the officials in the ECF against Washington. Mike Gale, a former Spur great on that team, told me to a man, the players and coaches all knew the league "made a business decision" to have Washington win.

There was no way in , the NBA was going to allow a San Antonio vs Seattle Final.
    And that was in an age when networks would show the games tape delayed later at night.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im trying to find that video where jeff van gundy stares and talks robotically into the camera and says the nba is not fixed , but i cant find it.

Thread Information