Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    silverblk mystix
    You mean like...

I was buying Batman when he cost a dime.
    No, like the dark knight rises and all the cartoons that go 50 pages when a thread is started...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, like the dark knight rises and all the cartoons that go 50 pages when a thread is started...
    I hear ya bro

"Batman"

he couldn't fly
    wasn't all that strong
    but had lots of gizmos and gadgets
    to help him along

the Batcave was neat
    he had a cool ride
    and wasn't the Boy Wonder
    the best side kick alive

as a dynamic duo
    they were the s
    the Caped Crusader
    and Robin
    giving bad guys the fits

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    RaVante and Culburn should hook up and meme each other to death.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    RaVante and Culburn should hook up and meme each other to death.
    Shut the up..ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shut the up..ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I need some more predictions not the usual...DUH!...this board is famous for.

What will Jamaica run the 4x1 in and why?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Predictions:

1. Avante will continue to start threads about the most uninteresting on the planet as he tries to drag the global participation to double digits.

2. No one will talk about track and field or his ty choice in music despite his attempts, but they will continue to respond just to see his meltdowns.

3. He will have a couple legriders who are interviewing for semen shield jobs.

silverblk mystix
    Predictions:

1. Avante will continue to start threads about the most uninteresting on the planet as he tries to drag the global participation to double digits.

2. No one will talk about track and field or his ty choice in music despite his attempts, but they will continue to respond just to see his meltdowns.

#1) Pretty much describes every Club thread in existence.

#2) Like any other thread- taste is subjective and no one is forcing anyone to respond or not respond.

#3) Agreed.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

I predict you are a got. Feeling pretty good about that one being right, tbh.

silverblk mystix
    I predict you are a got. Feeling pretty good about that one being right, tbh.

yup

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Predictions:

Aren't you the daddy of such riveting threads as...

My Balls
    Big Lips

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Dude, shut the up, ok?

You don't know good music. This is way over your heads.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Just another day on the job for SBM...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aren't you the daddy of such riveting threads as...

My Balls
    Big Lips

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Dude, shut the up, ok?

You don't know good music. This is way over your heads.

The monumental difference here (and I am sure many will agree) is that I don't continuously bump my threads if I see no one is responding. I let them die. You've been known to post many many times consecutively to keep your thread atop a page when it's obvious no one give a , then someone calls you a got and you get all moist thinking someone cares about your thread... and the meltdown begins.

silverblk mystix
    The monumental difference here (and I am sure many will agree) is that I don't continuously bump my threads if I see no one is responding. I let them die. You've been known to post many many times consecutively to keep your thread atop a page when it's obvious no one give a , then someone calls you a got and you get all moist thinking someone cares about your thread... and the meltdown begins.
    Unbelievable.

Out of all the garbage that goes on here daily, you choose one poster to police.

Unbelievable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    RaZon started in March of this year. He's started 84 threads in the Club in 4 months. In the 2 years you've been here, you've started 61 threads. In the 2 years I've been here, I've started 34 threads (all of these are only in the Club).

Sounds like he wants the attention.

silverblk mystix
    RaZon started in March of this year. He's started 84 threads in the Club in 4 months. In the 2 years you've been here, you've started 61 threads. In the 2 years I've been here, I've started 34 threads (all of these are only in the Club).

Sounds like he wants the attention.
    So do a lot of others. Why police anyone?

People can police themselves and they can choose to ignore any thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So do a lot of others. Why police anyone?

People can police themselves and they can choose to ignore any thread.
    So why do you care? Just ignore it and I will police myself when I feel like it.

silverblk mystix
    So why do you care? Just ignore it and I will police myself when I feel like it.
    This is becoming a pattern for you and it is unnecessary- or better yet- if you wish to be a self appointed forum policeman- then do it evenly and to everyone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is becoming a pattern for you and it is unnecessary- or better yet- if you wish to be a self appointed forum policeman- then do it evenly and to everyone.

No

silverblk mystix

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    find Chumpdumper if you want pages and pages of back and forth worthless banter, Capt Sav-a-ho.

silverblk mystix
    find Chumpdumper if you want pages and pages of back and forth worthless banter, Capt Sav-a-ho.
    Just be cool.

Don't go where you been going.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't worry about all that . You worry about it for the both of us, ok?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Shut the up ..ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Speaking of music...

Son House first recorded that tune in 1930 but it's the Robert Johnson 1936 cover that everyone else covers. House a huge influense on Johnson.

Thread Information