Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol 1001 raw classic heel cm punk....start and end probably best talks ive seen from punk as a heel...and fkn AJ deserves a hard round with the way she was showing no respect to cm punk at the end
    Punk will be a good heel. He'll help Cena get back the fans he lost. AJ will be a good GM character. She's a lot more than I thought she'd be when she first got on tv.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Punk will be a good heel. He'll help Cena get back the fans he lost. AJ will be a good GM character. She's a lot more than I thought she'd be when she first got on tv.
    fck cena, i hate his mic skills, always talkin about hardwork and all this goody 2 shoes ...fck that ...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone selling tickets for the upcoming RAW show?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone selling tickets for the upcoming RAW show?
    Selling? No..but I'll be there.

Here you go

http://www.stubhub.com/wwe-tickets/w...-2012-4099206/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lucky ing asshole

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lucky ing asshole
    lol
    Got the tickets a while back. Actually, I wouldn't have got them if it hadn't been for my 11 year old nephew. It's his birthday on the 23rd and he's a HUGE WWE fan. Myself, him, and his father are all going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fck cena, i hate his mic skills, always talkin about hardwork and all this goody 2 shoes ...fck that ...
    What are you wanting Cena to do? He can't be the old Cena anymore, the PG rating doesn't allow it. And everything he says is true..he is the hardest working sum in the back..everyone knows it. What exactly is it you're wanting him to do? I don't understand people who hate him for no reason. He works his ass off, has amazing matches, hasn't had the belt or been in a le match for a year, so you can't use the "Oh, he's always on top" thing anymore. What is it that you don't like?

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    hasn't had the belt or been in a le match for a year, so you can't use the "Oh, he's always on top" thing anymore.
    You don't have to hold the belt to be on top. If you seriously think Cena still isn't on top then you're nuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to hold the belt to be on top. If you seriously think Cena still isn't on top then you're nuts.
    He's the face, no doubt. But the reason everyone hated him was because he was always champion. At least that's what they were saying...they wanted someone else to have the belt. Those people still hate him...there's not really a reason, they just do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was awesome to be at Raw tonight. After the cameras went out, Cena called out Shawn. Shawn said he wanted to keep it simple. That wasn't happening. HHH came out and they were talking. Punk came out completely out of character even saying he'd probably get in trouble for it, but didn't care. Talked about getting his autograph as a kid and still having it in his wallet. Vince came out and was out of character. Then....Undertaker. Lights out, lightning, smoke, and everything. Then, completely out of character. Hugs and everything. It was surreal. Got some good pictures too. Worth every penny for the tix.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was awesome to be at Raw tonight. After the cameras went out, Cena called out Shawn. Shawn said he wanted to keep it simple. That wasn't happening. HHH came out and they were talking. Punk came out completely out of character even saying he'd probably get in trouble for it, but didn't care. Talked about getting his autograph as a kid and still having it in his wallet. Vince came out and was out of character. Then....Undertaker. Lights out, lightning, smoke, and everything. Then, completely out of character. Hugs and everything. It was surreal. Got some good pictures too. Worth every penny for the tix.
    Agreed, I got some tickets and was glad I got to go.
    I had great seats and you forgot the funniest part of the HBK show. When John Laurinaitis comes and gets the Sweet Chin Music!!!. When Taker came out the arena was buzzing. Great show and thankful that WWE did it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, I got some tickets and was glad I got to go.
    I had great seats and you forgot the funniest part of the HBK show. When John Laurinaitis comes and gets the Sweet Chin Music!!!. When Taker came out the arena was buzzing. Great show and thankful that WWE did it.
    Yeah...Johnny was hilarious...but I still thought Taker was the best part...completely out of character.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they fired AW for the kobe remark

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep...I heard about that...he went on a rant on Twitter too, talkin bout not being able to push the envelope. With everyone being so lawsuit happy, I don't blame Vince, honestly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what he said wasn't even lawsuit worthy a judge would have laughed that out the courtroom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well that ppv sucked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Santino lost to the guy with the really big nipples. Jericho beat Ziggler...pretty badass match, tbh. Daniel Bryan beat Kane with a small package...yeah...he beat Kane with a ing small package. Like any of us are going to believe that . Miz beat Rey straight up. Sheamus beat Del Rio after the little barking chihuahua threw his shoe to Del Rio when the ref was trying to get the chihuahua out of the ring. Not paying attention, Sheamus caught the shoe and hit Del Rio with it. Then he gave him his crazy ass backbreaker move and beat him. Kofi and R-Truth beat the newly lonely us O'Neil and Darren Young. Punk won after Cena gave Show the AA and then Punk pushed Cena out of the ring and pinned him. Brock broke HHH's arm again and made him tap.
    Last edited by Spursfan092120; 08-19-2012 at 11:09 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't forget that musical performance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't forget that musical performance
    lame...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was very dissapointed in the HHH-Brock match. You're telling me that a pissed off HHH at no point went for his sledge hammer? Lame. I also don't like how all of a sudden everyone is Superman against HHH and can kick out of his pedigree like nothing now...Undertaker, Cena back in the day, and now Brock. What a load of ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    punk kicked out of one at NOC IIRC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was very dissapointed in the HHH-Brock match. You're telling me that a pissed off HHH at no point went for his sledge hammer? Lame. I also don't like how all of a sudden everyone is Superman against HHH and can kick out of his pedigree like nothing now...Undertaker, Cena back in the day, and now Brock. What a load of ....

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So disappointed in what we are seeing today. McMahon has lost his mind.

Thread Information