Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah...I'm expecting Goldust vs. Cody...there's actually a possibility we might see Sting vs. Taker. When his contract is up at the end of the year, WWE is supposedly going to go after him.
    Based on what I've read so far, the current plan (always subject to change) is Brock-Taker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on what I've read so far, the current plan (always subject to change) is Brock-Taker.
    Yes...that is the current plan. Sting is just a pipe dream that they're going to try...from what I've heard.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sting vs. taker is just the rumor that won't die till one of them does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sting vs. taker is just the rumor that won't die till one of them does
    True...and when the opportunity happens, I'm sure Vince will try his damndest to make it happen.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Some friends and I just got our Wrestlemania tickets. Section 145, $190 per ticket.

For those that are interested, the presale is going on right now at ticketmaster, the presale password is SAINTS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some friends and I just got our Wrestlemania tickets. Section 145, $190 per ticket.

For those that are interested, the presale is going on right now at ticketmaster, the presale password is SAINTS
    congrats brah this time when the lights go out in the superdome it means the undertaker is coming to the ring................Or they blew their again

As for tonight ok episode but hilarious how the wwe le wasn't even in the final hour on the going home show before a ppv.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for tonight ok episode but hilarious how the wwe le wasn't even in the final hour on the going home show before a ppv.
    Didn't even think about that. Funny.

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    congrats brah this time when the lights go out in the superdome it means the undertaker is coming to the ring................Or they blew their again

i think what is even more shocking is that they gave a ppv quality match especially for theme ppv like the Survivor Series for free when the PPV is this week. terrible booking especially consider all 12 including rey are going to participate in lesser matches.

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Quite possibly the worst Survivor Series card ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quite possibly the worst Survivor Series card ever.
    the thrown together for no reason survivor series match that had to be made because it's survivor series looks better than both le matches and that's just awful/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just an awful show last night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like unifying the belts. Doesn't make sense to keep two since all the big names go to both shows anyway.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like unifying the belts. Doesn't make sense to keep two since all the big names go to both shows anyway.
    punk and cena rarely appear on smackdown. Cena's there more now because he's WHC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    punk and cena rarely appear on smackdown. Cena's there more now because he's WHC
    True...and I thought of that when I posted this...but I'm sure they'll have them start going there now, if this really happens.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Bad News Barrett: I'm afraid I've got some bad news. Curtis Axel, Ryback, The Great Khali, and the Big Show will continue to be on your TV screens for weeks to come.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never seen so many bad angles in any single WWWF/WWF/WWE year. Now it's Bad News Barrett, maybe Bad News Allen, but not this silly . Fandango...????? (a tricky Ricki Starr rip off)

Where are Paul "Mr.Wonderful" Orndorf, Killer Khan, The Nasty Boys when ya need them?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-09-2013 at 03:38 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best review of a wrestling event you'll ever read

At around a quarter to seven PM, I took about two grams of psilocybe cubensis mushrooms with another redditor at an undisclosed location. We then took the #135 bus deep into east Vancouver to see WWE live at the Agrodome [aka Pacific Coliseum].
    The effects hit me strong when we get off the bus at Hastings and Renfrew. The mild stomach discomfort becomes a peculiar warm and cuddly sensation all over my body. We are both giggling as we walk towards the searchlights in the distance.
    When we get into the arena, the opening match is already in progress and literally everyone in the arena is chanting 'Axel sucks.' We can't figure out how to get to the floor and end up walking up and down the stairs several times before we find our seats. I see an elderly Indian woman in a John Cena t-shirt and my eyes start watering for some reason.
    Xavier Woods enters the ring wearing a sparkly jacket. His entrance video looks like an animated gif image. He becomes my favourite wrestler. During the match, I experience severe time dilation as Hunico gives him a backdrop and then puts him in a chinlock again and again. I feel as though the match is stuck in an infinite loop and Hunico will continue to backdrop Xavier Woods forever. They do this spot for what feels like five or six times before Xavier finally backflips out of it and takes Hunico to the woodshed. Someone behind me yells that Xavier Woods looks like Richard Pryor and I spend a lot of time thinking about whether that was racist or not, considering he doesn't.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/4368...story-included

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reading that review reminds me to mention hunico's back to being sin cara and the real one got fired

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got a feeling Orton is going to be the champ after Sunday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had to share this on here. This is how wrestling beefs were supposed to happen. Additional tracks contained elsewhere in the thread.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/natur...0-kbps.170163/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those who care, I heard through the grapevines that Batista is returning. Supposedly he's been in talks with HHH for a while now, but his acting schedule has kept him from returning. How long? Who knows...but he's coming back.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Watchmojo should probably stick to movies. A top 10 wrestlers list with no 'Taker on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watchmojo should probably stick to movies. A top 10 wrestlers list with no 'Taker on it.
    Won't watch it...if it's Top 10 and Taker isn't there, it isn't worth my time.

Thread Information