Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE announced the details of the network launch for those that don't remember it was first announced 3 years ago

24/7 Streaming Service

Scheduled Programming

Live & Exclusive Content All in HD

On Demand Library

On any device (TV, Computer, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)

All twelve PPVs live including Wrestlemania

will have every single WWE, WCW, and ECW PPVs

Past years RAW & Smackdown

NXT

WWE Legends House (their version of Big Brother)

WrestleMania Rewind (Superstars commentating on the matches)

Countdown (Lists on various subjects voted by fans with Superstars giving their thoughts.)

The Monday Night War (looks like an updated version of the do entary)

EPG feature works like Tivo

Second Screen Option

$9.99 per month (with a 6 month commitment)
    Netflix business model i guess

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody getting in on the PRESALE for Raw?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WWE NETWORK AT CES!!!

$9.99 a month isn't a bad price at all. IMO.
    Last edited by Venti Quattro; 01-10-2014 at 10:44 AM.

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Damn. I usually only order Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania. I can get all that for the same price as those 2 PPV's. I wonder how long they'll leave it at the $9.99 per month price?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. I usually only order Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania. I can get all that for the same price as those 2 PPV's. I wonder how long they'll leave it at the $9.99 per month price?
    Well you have to do a 6 month commitment, so at least 6 months. It's worth that just for WM, pretty much. I'm thinking about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE announced the details of the network launch for those that don't remember it was first announced 3 years ago

Netflix business model i guess
    They said they weren't trying to be like Netflix, that it would be a network, with streaming shows, but you could get other shows. So I guess it will be like a channel plus Netflix-like capabilities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They said they weren't trying to be like Netflix, that it would be a network, with streaming shows, but you could get other shows. So I guess it will be like a channel plus Netflix-like capabilities.
    they're full of , they ain't gonna be their own channel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're full of , they ain't gonna be their own channel
    We'll see...supposedly they will have shows streaming at all times....that's what they're saying, at least.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Crofl this company.... looking like Cena/Orton/Batista main event at WM30.

Welcome to 2005.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raws gonna be good tommorrow the crowd is gonna in them

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a ing JOKE. The crowd just all over WWE with the garbage that they gave the fans tonight. Batista comes back after several years and he wins the RR The crowd will boo the entire time for the Orton vs. Batista match at WM.

The most popular wrestler in WWE today, Daniel Bryan, gets scripted to lose a singles match to start off the RR, and then he isn't even in the RR match.

Rey Mysterio as the number 30 entrant of the RR. Wow. Pathetic

WWE just hit an all time low tonight. Horrible

Best chants of the night:

"Same old " during the Cena/Orton match

"We want divas" during the Cena/Orton match

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe they were chanting we want refunds not we want divas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems hhh wants the dx to take over...fck that , cant these tosb from dx gtfo

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    new age outlaws winning the tag les in 2014....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    new age outlaws winning the tag les in 2014....
    transitional champions, look for the rhodes bros to lose their rematch tonight and the usos to pick them up at the elimination chamber

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Considering the fact that the WWE is trying to kill the momentum of the most over superstar in the WWE, i'm not sure they care what the crowd does tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shows how over Bryan is, that Batista can come back and the people hate him for winning the rumble. They're gonna have to give second thoughts to Batista/Orton at WM. I don't see two heels fighting for the championship at WM. I think Orton could lose the le at the Chamber if they can't get Batista over as a face. I don't see it happening. Either shows how important the business is to Cena (being able to continue to play a face throughout constant boos for years now) or how little it means to Batista (flipping a fan off and mocking Daniel Bryan after boos for one night) being that Batista was being brought back as a face, but the fans treated him just like when he left 4 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure, if WWE was setting this up all along or just stumbled into it, but that is GREAT for them!

Bryan is the perfect "I'm kept down and can't to nothing about it"-guy that people love. The mega-face if you want so (face in IWC, face in WWE, face in real life). Everyone is saying: "F***, I can't beliefe how they keep him down"...when he lost his le, when he had to go through the Team No thing (which was fun, but kept him down again), when he couldn't get/keep the le vs. Orton (while main eventing every PPV).

Following the Rumble, there was so much buzz not only in IWC circles but beyond. Thats the best thing heppening to WWE since Rocky coming back.

Now imagine Bryan winning the WWE le 2 months ago. Would we still love him? YES!!! Would he deserve it? YES!!! Would there still be a lot of buzz? NO!!!

That beeing said: WWE would be stupid not having Bryan standing in the middle of the ring with the WWE-belt in his hands and the whole wrestling universe going bonkers, when the WM30 credits roll.
    If they drop that opportunity its over for most fans. They won't be satisfied when he breaks through at Summerslam or whenever. It has to be WM30 as it will give WWE one of the best WM moments ever (while something like Batista:Orton/Batista:Lesnar would backfire so much!

Lets take a look at the WM card...random thoughts (and I may update it every few weeks):

Bryan vs. HHH
    ...now that Punk may be gone.

Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
    Hopefully that will happen, as it puts Cena into a match that could be interesting while not headlining the event...he even could get pops from older fans, as Wyatt is a great heel and nobody would get the feeling, Cena is getting blown sugar up his arse again). Sadly it probably will be...

Shield vs. Wyatts though.
    Which could be good, but also opens Cena up again. It also kills...

Big E vs. Ambrose for Midcard Unification
    Nice and worthy WM matchup if only as opener. May happen earlier.

Batista vs. Orton for WWE Championship
    I can see a good buildup happening (The Evolution, Face of the WWE and so on). But I'm still not sold on it, rather believing in...

Batista vs. Lesnar for WWE Championship
    ...as it would be more interesting and Lesnar is the better name to the WM attendance (which usually isn't as deep into wrestling as...say...the TLC attendance).

or

Batista vs. Orton vs. Lesnar for WWE Championship
    Which I'd like the most if Bryan isn't part of that le match.

Batista vs. Orton vs. Bryan for WWE Championship
    It would feel like Bryan is just thrown into something, he wasn't supposed to be thrown in.

Cody vs. Golddust
    Everyone wants to see it, BUT do we really want to? I'd say: Tease a splitup, then have them bond together even stronger, when nobody believes in it. Then retire Golddust (whenever he wants to).

AJ vs. ??? for Divas Championship
    Natty probably is the frontrunner here...maybe Tamina. Either way: I see AJ losing her le at WM30 if she is allowed to defend it. Chances are, some playboy divas match or celebrity womens match will take that spot and it SUX!

??? vs. ??? for Tag Team Championship
    Wow thats hard. Will the NAO keep the le until then? I'd say one of the teams probably will be the Usos and at one point before or at WM30 they will get the belts.

Taker vs. ???
    Lesnar? Cena? What about Bryan with Bryan winning? (not that I'd belive he would win, but its possible as Taker is the ultimate company guy and Bryan is the perfect guy to get this honor)

Bryan vs. Sheamus
    Thats what WWE seems to beplanning on, but it sux big time to have Bryan in such a meaningless match.

Others worth mentioning:
    Del Rio
    Big Show
    Sandow
    Ziggler
    Miz
    Kingston
    Cesaro
    Ryback

...everything and nothing could happen with them. Lets hope at least Cesaro, Ziggler and Sandow get something (meaning kickoff show is sad but better than nothing).

And then there is a bunch of Legends which may or may not show up: HBK, Warrior, Hogan,... but there is no way to predict their roles right now. I doubt any of them will wrestle and if, then only in a tag match without any meaning.
    Last edited by mudyez; 01-29-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to give Roman Reigns a huge push, he simply has "it".

WM

Batista vs Randy Orton
    CM Punk vs Daneil Bryant
    Brock Lesnar vs John Cena
    Roman Reigns vs The Sheild

The rest won't matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, CM Punk is probably gone and Bryan may take his spot vs. HHH!

Somewhat can live with Bryan vs. HHH instead of a WWE- le match as long as it is the (final) Mainevent of WM30 and Bryan wins.

But if Punk is gone, WWE is f***ed!

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If CM Punk truly is gone, which I am not 100% convinced that this isn't a storyline yet, then WWE just lost a huge cult following

CM Punk pretty much bolting after the worst script in the history of the Royal Rumble

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right now it probably is:

bryan vs. hhh
    orton vs. batista
    cena vs. bray
    taker vs. brock
    cody vs. golddust

+X

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the Network's released is only a month away and they keep pissing of their fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be awsome, if the WM crowd just wents silence for the whole Orton:Batista match at WM....making WWE pay for their mistakes at the biggest event in 10 years.

Good luck for WM40 WWE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If CM Punk truly is gone, which I am not 100% convinced that this isn't a storyline yet, then WWE just lost a huge cult following

CM Punk pretty much bolting after the worst script in the history of the Royal Rumble
    Punk is gone...I can almost guarantee it. He's burned out...beat up...and has hated what's been going on lately. When he came back with the idea of changing things, he was serious. Nothing has changed, and he felt he wasn't getting anywhere, and it had gotten to the point where he didn't care anymore. Yes, they lost a cult following, and yes, it is very much not "Best for Business"

Thread Information