My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Vince...

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been into pro wrestling since the days of Gorgeous George, the original "Nature Boy", Killer-Brusier-Crusher etc.

It's worst off now than it's ever been, I end up fast forwarding past 70% of it. What are those in control thinking? It's as if they don't about how to make it work. I couldn't be more disappointed with what's going on now, it's bad! You don't waste a Roman Reigns, the Wyatts???????????, bringing back Batista to headline WM after being gone for how long?

Rich idiots without a clue about what they are doing.

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Been into pro wrestling since the days of Gorgeous George, the original "Nature Boy", Killer-Brusier-Crusher etc.

It's worst off now than it's ever been, I end up fast forwarding past 70% of it. What are those in control thinking? It's as if they don't about how to make it work. I couldn't be more disappointed with what's going on now, it's bad! You don't waste a Roman Reigns, the Wyatts???????????, bringing back Batista to headline WM after being gone for how long?

Rich idiots without a clue about what they are doing.
    Nobody here gives a man.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody here gives a man.
    Nobody gives a about this half pint, ok?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142456

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, it looks like Punk isn't gone, they are trying to work some angle.

Sting at WM?

Ultimate Warrior working an angle with Ryback?

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Hunter/Randy/Dave triplet of s
    Hunter vs Reigns at WM
    Hunter going over

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    R.I.P. Viscera/Big Daddy V

http://www.wwe.com/inside/big-daddy-v-passes-26182717

Another dead wrestler is his early 40s, although this one was morbidly obese.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another awful ppv. That shield/wf match was the though

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roman Reigns the next big thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roman Reigns the next big thing.
    lol superman punch and nothing else...

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty much...was incredibly exposed this week when the crowd on the Reigns v Wyatt match on Raw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty much...was incredibly exposed this week when the crowd on the Reigns v Wyatt match on Raw.
    Wyatts an awful performer I wad hoping the match with Bryan last month was a sign he improved bit looks like that was all dbry. The dub hs decided to push reigns to the moon when the shield split though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wyatts an awful performer I wad hoping the match with Bryan last month was a sign he improved bit looks like that was all dbry. The dub hs decided to push reigns to the moon when the shield split though.
    Wyatt is a heel though and they can get away with being inadequate performers in the ring and besides he can talk. It's unfortunate that WWE has not seem to learn their lesson and are still pushing guys based on a certain look that can get Vince off and not actual entertainment value. Reigns can't wrestle and he can't cut a promo but he is supposed to be their new guy lol

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch what happens, barring injury he'll main event the next Wrestlemania. He has....it....and they know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wyatt is a heel though and they can get away with being inadequate performers in the ring and besides he can talk. It's unfortunate that WWE has not seem to learn their lesson and are still pushing guys based on a certain look that can get Vince off and not actual entertainment value. Reigns can't wrestle and he can't cut a promo but he is supposed to be their new guy lol
    the wyatts cant wrestle man, 3 overgrown s just using their size....

they should push cezaro...i rather watch him giving clowns uppercuts then the superman punch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch what happens, barring injury he'll main event the next Wrestlemania. He has....it....and they know it.
    he doesn't have ...he just makes McMahon horny and that is all that matters. He has been pushed to the moon and Cesaro still has more organic fan support than Reigns.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he doesn't have ...he just makes McMahon horny and that is all that matters. He has been pushed to the moon and Cesaro still has more organic fan support than Reigns.
    This is....pro rasslin'....ok? It's all about putting butts in the seats/$$$$$$$$$$$. Nobody gives a fat about actual wrestling ability, just ask Hulk Hogan, John Cena, The Roadwarriors, Batista, Goldberg, the Brusier etc etc. Reigns is a former college footballer who has the look. His in ring performances on a par with those ..SUPERSTARS...I mentioned. His mic skills are good enought he doesn't have to be Dusty Rhodes.

Watch what happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the wyatts cant wrestle man, 3 overgrown s just using their size....
    Thats just plain wrong. Look what Haper did in that match and what Bray did vs. Bryan at the Rumble! Yeah a lot of credit has to go Rollins and Bryans way and the Wyatts don't look that exciting against behemoth opponents (who does?)...but having a guy of Harpers sice suicide dive through the robes is pretty impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats just plain wrong. Look what Haper did in that match and what Bray did vs. Bryan at the Rumble! Yeah a lot of credit has to go Rollins and Bryans way and the Wyatts don't look that exciting against behemoth opponents (who does?)...but having a guy of Harpers sice suicide dive through the robes is pretty impressive.

Apparently Harper can wrestle he was big in the indies but I'm done giving brat the benefit of the doubt he looks lost in the ring. Also we're getting shield/wyatts 2 on Monday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    taker vs brock wm LOOKS interesting...

lol dont miind another wyatts vs shield at wm

now for cesaro....he needs to go solo...his been held back by tosb swagger

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    This is....pro rasslin'....ok? It's all about putting butts in the seats/$$$$$$$$$$$. Nobody gives a fat about actual wrestling ability, just ask Hulk Hogan, John Cena, The Roadwarriors, Batista, Goldberg, the Brusier etc etc. Reigns is a former college footballer who has the look. His in ring performances on a par with those ..SUPERSTARS...I mentioned. His mic skills are good enought he doesn't have to be Dusty Rhodes.

Watch what happens.
    God you're an annoying old bag, but I do agree with this, so I'll take back the old bag comment for today.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God you're an annoying old bag, but I do agree with this, so I'll take back the old bag comment for today.
    Not another wahwahwaher...sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!! you!

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Not another wahwahwaher...sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!! you!

Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with thinking he's a worthless pos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I'm going to be eating my words when I said Punk was gone.... I'm hearing he'll be back tomorrow on Raw in Chicago. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I don't think I am.

Thread Information