Page 31 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with thinking he's a worthless pos
    translation

I can't stand anyone who really knows things, that damn Avante.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I'm going to be eating my words when I said Punk was gone.... I'm hearing he'll be back tomorrow on Raw in Chicago. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I don't think I am.
    I heard it was an angle at first, then no it was legit gone, but......I didn't think he'd be gone long.

CM Punk vs Daneil Bryan,.....do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've got nothing against people who know things. I'm vehimently against worthlesss pos assholes

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've got nothing against people who know things. I'm vehimently against worthlesss pos assholes
    You really do have it bad guy, I do pity you. It's real obvious you are a prick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its obvious you're a worthless pos asshole

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're always so worried about everyone else, what's with that anyway? I couldn't care less what you do a long as it has nothing to do with me. Yet you go out of your way to bug people, why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You started this I wasn't talking to you you went out of your way to attack me Mr. I don't go out of my way. But that's right you're a liar. (a statement you can't deny cause your lies have been recorded on here) But feel free to ignore this post because its the trut, which you love to do

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You started this I wasn't talking to you you went out of your way to attack me Mr. I don't go out of my way. But that's right you're a liar. (a statement you can't deny cause your lies have been recorded on here) But feel free to ignore this post because its the trut, which you love to do
    Totally ignore me little guy and I'll do the same to you, deal? You add...0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally ignore me little guy and I'll do the same to you, deal? You add...0.
    We've had this discussion before and you don't hold up your end

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you're a liar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also this is the part where you say "whatever man I'm done with you"

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've had this discussion before and you don't hold up your end
    Dude, are you saying I pay any attention to you at all ..unless...you are talking about me? I don't like you asshole, ok? You're a prick and I wish you'd simply bug others, ok?

Dude, you suck, now scram!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, are you saying I pay any attention to you at all ..unless...you are talking about me? I don't like you asshole, ok? You're a prick and I wish you'd simply bug others, ok?

Dude, you suck, now scram!
    I say you do and you post in my thread even when you're not mentioned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard it was an angle at first, then no it was legit gone, but......I didn't think he'd be gone long.

CM Punk vs Daneil Bryan,.....do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That would be a good match..but I guarantee if they bring Punk back, he's going to go against HHH at WM...it'll happen...if Punk returns tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be a good match..but I guarantee if they bring Punk back, he's going to go against HHH at WM...it'll happen...if Punk returns tonight.
    Punk didn't want to lose to Bryan so he bolted now bryans being set up the exact same way punk was in 2011.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Punk didn't want to lose to Bryan so he bolted now bryans being set up the exact same way punk was in 2011.
    Meh...don't believe that for a second. Punk and Bryan are very close friends. Punk wouldn't mind putting him over. Matter of fact, part of why Punk left was because Batista was being put over as the Rumble winner instead of Bryan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh...don't believe that for a second. Punk and Bryan are very close friends. Punk wouldn't mind putting him over. Matter of fact, part of why Punk left was because Batista was being put over as the Rumble winner instead of Bryan.
    I meant punk didn't want to lose hhh. They wanted to do punk/hhh at wm30. My phone must have ed up the post

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if he was suppose to return Monday night then something happened. So they sent Heyman out there to bull some time away that was suppose to be Punks. I get the impression Punk is hard to deal with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I meant punk didn't want to lose hhh. They wanted to do punk/hhh at wm30. My phone must have ed up the post
    Oh..gotcha...well that would make sense. But I'm sure Punk would do business...he's never been the kind to not do business, no matter how much he didn't like what was going on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if he was suppose to return Monday night then something happened. So they sent Heyman out there to bull some time away that was suppose to be Punks. I get the impression Punk is hard to deal with.
    He probably is....but I don't know if he was supposed to be there or not. A source I know of who is usually very solid said he was positive Punk would be there. Even he has no idea what happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the dub pulled the trigger on the mania match. I still don't trust h to put Brian over but we'll see. And I'm calling it now that cena/wyatt match will be awful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also rumor is they had to change it from hijacking raw to occupy raw because of that stupid plane

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to split The Sheild up, all three could make it work a a singles star. While Ambrose has the best mic skills, Reigns has the look, it's Rollins who is the most talented. They need all the help they can get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the dub pulled the trigger on the mania match. I still don't trust h to put Brian over but we'll see. And I'm calling it now that cena/wyatt match will be awful.
    I think Cena/Wyatt will actually be damn good. Everyone bashes Cena's wrestling skills, but he's not that bad. He's no worse than Stone Cold Steve Austin...or Hulk Hogan. And Rock/Austin at WM X7 was possibly the best match of all time...I was there to see it ringside. Cena has charisma and more crowd response than anyone, be it booing or cheering. H will put Daniel over...he has to, because then, it will put Bryan in the Main Event. Right now, Orton vs. Batista would be the worst WM Main event of all time. Nobody would enjoy 2 hated heels in the main event. Orton would get cheers, and that's the last thing H wants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to split The Sheild up, all three could make it work a a singles star. While Ambrose has the best mic skills, Reigns has the look, it's Rollins who is the most talented. They need all the help they can get.
    I agree with this....100%...I think it's in the works. I'm starting to change my mind about Reigns...I didn't think he'd be able to make it because of his lack of mic skills....but he's getting a little better. Ambrose is going to be a main eventer one day...as is Reigns. Rollins, sadly, will be a mid-carder unless something major happens. WWE doesn't like the smaller guys at the top.

Thread Information