Page 42 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pretty much agree with all of this. I was pumped up during that opening segment until Cena came out and ruined it. There was a definite buzz between Lesnar/HHH and even Lesnar/Rollins even though Rollins was on the screen. Then Cena comes out with his lame ass same speech and killed all that buzz. The tension between Lesnar/Rollins feels real. Throwing Cena in there just ruins it all.

I really don't mind Lesnar turning face if it leads to a couple matches with Rollins. It also makes it harder for Reigns to take the le away at WM, which is the absolute last thing I want to happen at WM.
    Yeah, I'm with you. I was sitting there telling my GF that I was shocked at around the 10 minute mark of the opening of Raw because neither the Authority or tired, old, lame, gy Cena had made an appearace to deliver the same promo..then...on command, the gy music hits..

I think another thing that needs to be commended is the fact that for the first time in at least the last year since I started watching WWE again, somebody ACTUALLY went over Triple H.. I was shocked that he allowed Brock to show him up as part of the script. Sucks that they finally figured out how to integrate Brock when he is on the way out of the current contract. I hope at the least he is allowed to keep the belt Sunday, and set the stage for a showdown at Wrestlemania and ultimately lose the belt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Epic ing Royal Rumble, especially that triple threat match. The only thing I had a problem was Reigns winning. I will, however, forgive the WWE on this if they can build Reigns up to be the dude to take out Lesnar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awful Rumble match.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    The ppv was solid.... until the RR match, and then it went to complete .

Yes, we knew Reigns was going to win, that's not the problem. The problem was how they let it all unfold. LOL making all of your future stars look irrelevant at the expense of Big Show and Kane. Why not have a legitimate final 4? Reigns, Bryan, Ziggler, and Wyatt? I can understand that they wanted to get rid of Bryan early so that we was out of sight, out of mind by the end, but it didn't work. It just made the crowd boo even longer afterward. Did anyone really think Big Show or Kane was going to win the RR when it was down to them and Reigns? (yes, I know Rusev came in after hiding, whatever). They knew the Philly crowd would boo the out of that booking, so what do they do? They try to salvage it by sending the Rock out AFTER the match. That was just cheap. No one in the crowd bought it, and they still boo'd.

Why make Ziggler, one of the best in ring performers, come in at #30 and have zero time to shine and make an impact? What was the purpose of making him look so good at Survivor Series only to bury him afterward? Where was Orton? RVD? Bo Dallas? Why not have Mizdow eliminate Miz to start their fued? So much wrong with the RR match.
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 01-26-2015 at 10:53 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Epic ing Royal Rumble, especially that triple threat match. The only thing I had a problem was Reigns winning. I will, however, forgive the WWE on this if they can build Reigns up to be the dude to take out Lesnar.
    epic

That was pure trash except for the triple threat match, and that's not even too great of a match considering it had two cool spots, and 36 weak, lazy German suplexes from Brock.

The Rumble itself was terrible..there were times where nobody knew what to do..wasn't impressed with the surprises, nor did I like that career piece of trash R-Truth pretending to be D-Von.

The one thing I LOVED was seeing the Philadelphia fans take a nice, wet on WWE and their force feeding of Roman Reigns. I hope that was enough to spark another huge storm of crowd disgust, like last year when they force fed Batista. WWE if Roman fails, they deserve it after his hand written by Vince Sylvester the cat promo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ppv was solid.... until the RR match, and then it went to complete .

Yes, we knew Reigns was going to win, that's not the problem. The problem was how they let it all unfold. LOL making all of your future stars look irrelevant at the expense of Big Show and Kane. Why not have a legitimate final 4? Reigns, Bryan, Ziggler, and Wyatt? I can understand that they wanted to get rid of Bryan early so that we was out of sight, out of mind by the end, but it didn't work. It just made the crowd boo even longer afterward. Did anyone really think Big Show or Kane was going to win the RR when it was down to them and Reigns? (yes, I know Rusev came in after hiding, whatever). They knew the Philly crowd would boo the out of that booking, so what do they do? They try to salvage it by sending the Rock out AFTER the match. That was just cheap. No one in the crowd bought it, and they still boo'd.

Why make Ziggler, one of the best in ring performers, come in at #30 and have zero time to shine and make an impact? What was the purpose of making him look so good at Survivor Series only to bury him afterward? Where was Orton? RVD? Bo Dallas? Why not have Mizdow eliminate Miz to start their fued? So much wrong with the RR match.
    Agree with all points..WWE is ed until someone interested in younger talent takes over..and that guy probably won't be Triple H, he'll just bring in the Kliq to take over the show and embarrass and on their roster.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    epic

That was pure trash except for the triple threat match, and that's not even too great of a match considering it had two cool spots, and 36 weak, lazy German suplexes from Brock.

The Rumble itself was terrible..there were times where nobody knew what to do..wasn't impressed with the surprises, nor did I like that career piece of trash R-Truth pretending to be D-Von.

The one thing I LOVED was seeing the Philadelphia fans take a nice, wet on WWE and their force feeding of Roman Reigns. I hope that was enough to spark another huge storm of crowd disgust, like last year when they force fed Batista. WWE if Roman fails, they deserve it after his hand written by Vince Sylvester the cat promo.
    I'm dreading 3 months of Roman Reigns promos. Paul Heyman is gonna go in so deep that he's gonna feel sorry for Reigns. The crowd is gonna murder this match build up enough for the WWE to make a change to the main event for the 2nd year in a row.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm dreading 3 months of Roman Reigns promos. Paul Heyman is gonna go in so deep that he's gonna feel sorry for Reigns. The crowd is gonna murder this match build up enough for the WWE to make a change to the main event for the 2nd year in a row.
    Yeah man, I honestly think WWE might have ed themselves again. They deserve what they got, Philly is one of the, if not the most knowledgeable wrestling cities around. Bryan will probably be getting announced to the triple threat match soon..

Reigns is ing terrible, he's the male equivalent to Eva Marie..they're gonna have to start taping Raw to mitigate the boos IMO.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Yeah man, I honestly think WWE might have ed themselves again. They deserve what they got, Philly is one of the, if not the most knowledgeable wrestling cities around. Bryan will probably be getting announced to the triple threat match soon..

Reigns is ing terrible, he's the male equivalent to Eva Marie..they're gonna have to start taping Raw to mitigate the boos IMO.
    Yeah they have nothing for Bryan right now, so it might already be their backup plan to put him in the match. Or, Sheamus comes back and they have the match they were supposed to have last year. Here's what it looks like:

Reigns vs. Lesnar

Cena vs. Rusev

Rollins vs. Orton (assuming Orton goes after him for revenge)

HHH vs. Sting

Wyatt vs. Undertaker (assuming Taker comes back)

Undercard will include matches involving BNB, Ambrose, Ziggler, Miz, Mizdow, Usos, Ascension, etc.

Divas Match

Everyone else in the Andre the Giant over the top match

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they have nothing for Bryan right now, so it might already be their backup plan to put him in the match. Or, Sheamus comes back and they have the match they were supposed to have last year. Here's what it looks like:

Reigns vs. Lesnar

Cena vs. Rusev

HHH vs. Sting

Undercard will include matches involving BNB, Ambrose, Ziggler, Miz, Mizdow, Usos, Ascension, etc.

Divas Match

at Triple H putting himself in every WM card, and getting the most elaborate entrance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If WWE stayed in Philly for the next couple of months like TNA does with their recordings, they'd have to put Cesaro in the main event.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also..

Ascension

Getting pushed to the limit by a couple of old indy circuit guys, one of who looks worse than Mickey Rourke. That win was nothing short of a miracle for them.

Might a well job them out to Cesar and Kidd tonight to open up Raw.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raw might not even happen cause of the blizzard. But lol WWE saving all the over guys entrances until after Bryan was eliminated. Abrose, Mizdow , Ziggles, and cesaro, in some futile attempt to bury the heat of treating Bryan like a midcarder(again). Only to piss off more people by their unceremonious exits. The end was so bad one of their top heels (rusev) got a face pop right at the end. They absolutely ed reigns with this result though, he might as well take advantage and go heel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    epic

I don't get wrestling fans like yourself. What the do you expect out of a match consisting of Cena, Lesnar and an unproven Rollins? A wrestling exhibition? We'd be lucky to get one of those. Instead we got the coming out party for Rollins. This match proved that he belongs in the limelight.

Terrible is a strong word. It was alright. I liked the suprise entries. Bubba coming out of nowhere was a mark out moment. That boogey/bray wyatt staredown was amazing just out of sheer weirdness. Like I said, I don't agree with the winner but he has a few months to win over fans. He cuts a couple of promos, makes himsef out to be a legit badass, and we get somebody who can headline wrestlemania. Obviously at the moment, I don't think he's the guy to do it. I disagreed with how they made the authority out to be the ones to eliminate the upper card talent. That was bull . For a moment I thought they'd have Rusev and Reigns go longer than a few seconds. Everybody knew who was winning though which kills the suspense. That's the problem with today, there are too many rumors via the internet. Part of the excitement back then was not knowing a thing.

Philly fans are generally miserable...though I understand the frustration. This is another example of how out of touch the WWE is with the fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I feel like I'm back at the Wrestling Forum where 90% of the posters and criticize every single thing that this company does. It's not that bad. If you want bad, youtube some WCW 2000 Nitro's. That was trainwreck .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also..

Ascension

Getting pushed to the limit by a couple of old indy circuit guys, one of who looks worse than Mickey Rourke. That win was nothing short of a miracle for them.

Might a well job them out to Cesar and Kidd tonight to open up Raw.
    Like it or not, the Ascension is going to get one of the biggest tag team pushes in recent memory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Reigns vs. Lesnar

Cena vs. Rusev

HHH vs. Sting

Divas Match

Maybe another Occupy Raw will get Bryan into the match. That would literally save the main event if things go as they are now. Lesnar, for as hard this company will try to make him a heel, will get babyface cheers against Reigns. Bryan added to this match would inject buzz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The blizzard has Vince like

Pretty disappointed we won't get to see the wrath of the crowd a night after last night's bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like it or not, the Ascension is going to get one of the biggest tag team pushes in recent memory.
    They're already done. Their gimmick is to be a mockery of a dominant team. Done before they started. I wonder who goes first..them, or New Day.

Plus, they're garbage on the mic, that was their only chance under Vince.
    Last edited by DJR210; 01-26-2015 at 03:45 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I feel like I'm back at the Wrestling Forum where 90% of the posters and criticize every single thing that this company does. It's not that bad. If you want bad, youtube some WCW 2000 Nitro's. That was trainwreck .
    No man, WWE is really that bad right now. It's not unfair criticism. Honestly, the main thing holding it back is the lack of wrestling, and bizarre development choices with a lack of stars. Why the is Cena still driving the bus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The blizzard has Vince like

Pretty disappointed we won't get to see the wrath of the crowd a night after last night's bull
    They're gonna have to pump in a hefty dose of fake crowd, ala the old Goldberg days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE

Here's my thoughts after last night's Raw..

It's ing funny how irrelevant the Royal Rumble is now.. with ty booking combined with the demise of the King of the Ring, the "next big thing" setup PPV is a thing of the past

Roman Reigns basically got screwed by the Philadelphia ECW fans..the day off because of the storm last Monday really helped cool off a lot of the hatred that probably would have carried over from the fans.

75% of WWE "matches" end in distracted roll up pins..

I thought Triple H and Stephanie playing to the internet community by explaining their controversy through the Super Bowl was pretty funny..even made mention to the #cancelWWENetwork trend

God damn, I would eat dinner out of Lana's ass

Daniel Bryan makes Seth Rollins look big

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monday Night Distraction Rollup

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs