Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE better not screw with Adrian Neville. Give him his name back and get rid of the cape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had a couple of friends who went to this, and persuaded me to watch this video. ing amazing/hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would have preferred if the triple threat would have carried on for a while before allowing Rollins to get the win
    Apparently Reigns and Lesnar knew about the cash in quite for some time, but Rollins only was told during the Rock/Rousey segment. They then prepared the triple threat part just minutes before the ME.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Reigns and Lesnar knew about the cash in quite for some time, but Rollins only was told during the Rock/Rousey segment. They then prepared the triple threat part just minutes before the ME.
    I find that strange since all of us knew about it months ago. No not the triple threat but Rollins cashing in after the Reigns vs Lesnar bout. The winner being too beat up to defend himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find that strange since all of us knew about it months ago. No not the triple threat but Rollins cashing in after the Reigns vs Lesnar bout. The winner being too beat up to defend himself.
    "knew" is a pretty strong word...yeah, it was assumed to be the best way to handle the situation, but we didn't really know for sure.

...It's cool, that Rollins said to Reigns "Thank you so much" while pinning him (you can hear it)!

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "knew" is a pretty strong word...yeah, it was assumed to be the best way to handle the situation, but we didn't really know for sure.

...It's cool, that Rollins said to Reigns "Thank you so much" while pinning him (you can hear it)!
    I disagree.

Everything done prior to a Wrestlemania is setting up the event. There was only one reason for Rollins to carry his Money in the Bank contract around for nine months, yep, Wrestlemania. There was no doubt of any kind what was going to happen, none! And I said that over in a rasslin' thread at the Club. It was always going to go down like it did with the exception of the Fatal Three Way, yes that was a surprise.

I didn't notice that lingo from Rollins, not that we don't see that sort of thing all the time, especially with Cena.

Roman Reigns with end up with the belt, not sure what the angle will be, obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few things about Wrestlemania.

JBL, a 15 time WORLD CHAMPION doesn't give a about the US le...ok

It really is time to let The Understaker R.I.P. The guy can't work anymore, and it's real obvious.

We saw....

Bruno Sammartino
    Larry Zbysko
    Shawn Michaels
    The Rock
    Kevin Nash
    Ricky Steamboat
    Pat Patterson
    Ric Flair
    Scott Hall
    Roddy Piper
    Brett Hart
    Hulk Hogan
    Sting
    Triple H

The only ones missing...Edge, Steve Austin and Jericho

Not bad.

Having Rusav pull up in a tank and Cena just being Cena sucked. He should have at least came down with Sgt Slaughter waving a flag or something.

The Rhonda Rousey bit a bit too much.

The Lesnar vs Reigns match was weak, too much one sided early and late.

While it went just like I knew it would, it was pretty good and well worth the time. I can't say $$$$ because it cost me..0.
    JBL ain't no 15 time world champion fool

And Taker looked good out there..he was in much better shape and was actually able to move naturally vs. his performance last year.

And how did you not like suplex city, ? Reigns took a pummeling instead of being handed the belt on a gold platter like a lot of people expected prior to Brock re-signing. Them agreeing to go stiff to mask what they lack as wrestlers was genius, and the match was far more entertaining than I expected it to be.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JBL ain't no 15 time world champion fool

And Taker looked good out there..he was in much better shape and was actually able to move naturally vs. his performance last year.

And how did you not like suplex city, ? Reigns took a pummeling instead of being handed the belt on a gold platter like a lot of people expected prior to Brock re-signing. Them agreeing to go stiff to mask what they lack as wrestlers was genius, and the match was far more entertaining than I expected it to be.
    Dude, wouldn't you think someone who can talk Ed "Strangler" Lewis/Gorgeous George, knows JBL wasn't a 15 times world champion? Come on man. It was JBL who was talking about Cena a 15 time world champion wanting a US le, you didn;t hear that a few times?

Taker looked like , he spent most the match rolling around.

Who thought Reigns would be handed the belt on a silver platter, maybe some rookie. I thought it would go like it did, the only difference was the fatal three way. There was no doubt Rollins was leaving as champ. Just like there is no doubt Reigns will be winning it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was JBL who was talking about Cena a 15 time world champion wanting a US le, you didn;t hear that a few times?
    Read it like you wrote it.

Who thought Reigns would be handed the belt on a silver platter, maybe some rookie. I thought it would go like it did, the only difference was the fatal three way. There was no doubt Rollins was leaving as champ. Just like there is no doubt Reigns will be winning it.
    GTFO, up until a week before the event, everybody figured Brock was going back to UFC to finish his business there. Reigns winning was a lock because of the cir stance, which is why he is so hated. Not one dirt sheet online had strong rumors of a MITB cash in from Rollins, nor did you mention anything about your thoughts on Rollins winning the belt leading up to WM. The whole scenario got flipped on it's head when Brock re-signed.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL CM Punk's wife quit, adios to one of the most overrated women's wrestlers of all time

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    LOL CM Punk's wife quit, adios to one of the most overrated women's wrestlers of all time
    I actually agree with this. She was a horrible women's wrestler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually agree with this. She was a horrible women's wrestler.
    She benefited from rubs by Bryan, Ziggler, cena, and punk. She had a godawful finisher too. Anyone she put in that thing could have easily walked to the ropes to force a break

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Meh. She won't be missed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went to see ROH tonight in San Antonio..great ing show, was like 4 1/2 hours for 30 bucks..they filmed 4 episodes for TV. Was great to see some real wrestling in person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She benefited from rubs by Bryan, Ziggler, cena, and punk. She had a godawful finisher too. Anyone she put in that thing could have easily walked to the ropes to force a break
    She was ing annoying as , I ing hated her gimmick and her ugly ass washboard abs.. had no ass, and her stupid skip and over the top facial expressions that she thinks are great acting got on my ing nerves. So long , have fun carrying your boyfriend to the dressing room after he gets his ass whooped in UFC.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read it like you wrote it.

GTFO, up until a week before the event, everybody figured Brock was going back to UFC to finish his business there. Reigns winning was a lock because of the cir stance, which is why he is so hated. Not one dirt sheet online had strong rumors of a MITB cash in from Rollins, nor did you mention anything about your thoughts on Rollins winning the belt leading up to WM. The whole scenario got flipped on it's head when Brock re-signed.
    How about the obvious? A guy with my expereince is going to think JBL is a 15 time, anything? Come on guy, ya try too hard to play critic, ok? Use some commom sense, ok?

JBL, a 15 time world champion...................was me telling JBL a 15 time....ok?

And, I told you what was going to happen over at the club. There was no doubt Rollins was winning the le as I said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And, I told you what was going to happen over at the club. There was no doubt Rollins was winning the le as I said.
    Quote or GTFO

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here ya go...
    Example of predictability.

Roman Reigns will beat Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania? Now who has been carrying around his Money in the Bank contract for the last six months? So what's going to happen? And we all know it they know we know it, well that sucks. The game wasn't anywhere close to being as predictabe as we see today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obviously the plan was to have Rollins come in and beat the winner who was too beat up to defend themselves. We all knew this. Yep, the fatal three way was a surprise. Rollins winning the le wasn't.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I buy the WWE....

Good bye Kane, Big Show, Luke Harper, Bray Wyatt, The Undertaker.

I give a major push to Ryback, Ziggler, Ambrose, Big E.Langston and Neville

Randy Orton will be my champion, he has it all. Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Daneil Bryan and Seth Rollins the top contenders. And if he wants a job Triple H will go back to being just a rassler.

I dump all the divas.

I bring back Cody and Dustin Rhodes, the with that silly they've been playing. I also bring back Alberto Del Rio.

Shaemus, Rusav, Cesaro, can hang around.

Ok, John Cena, It;s time to take him back to his Prototype days in OVW. Yep, time for a major heel turn.Most wanna boo him anyway.

There will no longer be angles and story lines designed with the 12 year old kid in mind. I'm taking it back to adult pro rasslin', the kind we saw in smoke filled arenas on black and white tv. Cut out all the dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I buy the WWE....

Good bye Kane, Big Show, Luke Harper, Bray Wyatt, The Undertaker.

I give a major push to Ryback, Ziggler, Ambrose, Big E.Langston and Neville

Randy Orton will be my champion, he has it all. Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Daneil Bryan and Seth Rollins the top contenders. And if he wants a job Triple H will go back to being just a rassler.

I dump all the divas.

I bring back Cody and Dustin Rhodes, the with that silly they've been playing. I also bring back Alberto Del Rio.

Shaemus, Rusav, Cesaro, can hang around.

Ok, John Cena, It;s time to take him back to his Prototype days in OVW. Yep, time for a major heel turn.Most wanna boo him anyway.

There will no longer be angles and story lines designed with the 12 year old kid in mind. I'm taking it back to adult pro rasslin', the kind we saw in smoke filled arenas on black and white tv. Cut out all the dumb .
    Orton is solid IMO, but him a champion at this point is detrimental to the youth of the lockeroom.

Big E is pretty terrible, all strength, no talent.

Dustin is damn near 50, needs an executive job

Agreed with the Divas, they're worthless filler. Make em all valets.

Bray Wyatt has potential character wise, but WWE insists on his cryptic promos and no actual development of feuds or character.

Neville doesn't necessarily need a push, his innovation and move set will push himself with the fan support.. but so far he seems that's he's gonna be the flashy jobber from NXT.. A loss against ing Dolph Ziggler? Dolph Ziggler ain't , they could have at least had an interference DQ or something to stop Neville's losing skid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orton is solid IMO, but him a champion at this point is detrimental to the youth of the lockeroom.

Big E is pretty terrible, all strength, no talent.

Dustin is damn near 50, needs an executive job

Agreed with the Divas, they're worthless filler. Make em all valets.

Bray Wyatt has potential character wise, but WWE insists on his cryptic promos and no actual development of feuds or character.

Neville doesn't necessarily need a push, his innovation and move set will push himself with the fan support.. but so far he seems that's he's gonna be the flashy jobber from NXT.. A loss against ing Dolph Ziggler? Dolph Ziggler ain't , they could have at least had an interference DQ or something to stop Neville's losing skid.
    Ziggles has the loss to Seamus coming up can't have him losing to rookies before that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ziggles has the loss to Seamus coming up can't have him losing to rookies before that
    That's why I mentioned maybe having a DQ finish or something else to protect them.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Looks like Seth Rollins' Curbstomp finisher is no more.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/5727...Ectd80.twitter

That's sad. I really liked the move.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro Rasslin' is either allowed or it isn't. There is no way it can be treated like any of the legit sports. Here it really is anything goes and if you don't like that go do something else. You can't start trying to make it safe because it simply isn't.

Athletes suing because they got hurt when knowing the risks involved is crazy, how this is even allowed? Like a bouncer getting in a fight, THAT'S THE JOB!

A rodeo cowboy suing because he got hurt being thrown off a bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The wwe just doing what it can to protect its employees and keep itself from liability what do you expect them to do?

Thread Information