My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think its a work OR he is going to sign with Lucha/TNA
    No way in he signs with tna. But I read that he's good to go but one doctor won't clear him and the only way he gets out of the contract is to retire.

Great promo fantastic jacket

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I accidently discovered Lucha Underground, I was just flipping stations. So I gave it a few minutes, pretty cool, I like it.

Thank God for the DVR, I really couldn't watch it if I couldn't fast forward. I bet we only watch maybe...30-45 minutes of the 3 hour show. That's not good, and if I didn't love the rasslin'.............

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I accidently discovered Lucha Underground, I was just flipping stations. So I gave it a few minutes, pretty cool, I like it.

Thank God for the DVR, I really couldn't watch it if I couldn't fast forward. I bet we only watch maybe...30-45 minutes of the 3 hour show. That's not good, and if I didn't love the rasslin'.............
    I thought you hated gymnasts flipping around and

Lucha Underground is ing awesome. Would love to see that live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think its a work OR he is going to sign with Lucha/TNA
    he'd go back to RoH before either

I bet he sits at home long enough and after his eventual release he goes back to RoH for a retirement match

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he'd go back to RoH before either

I bet he sits at home long enough and after his eventual release he goes back to RoH for a retirement match
    They'll keep him busy on the Network tbh He will be a feature on Total Divas and go the Edge route for the remainder of his career cashing in on easy paychecks just for showing up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice pop for Shane-o-Mac. I always knew he would come back, but this is great. He actually has some skill in the ring if you look up his stuff during the At ude Era, and I've seen him work firsthand against Big Show in San Antonio. It was all gold - happy he is back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isnt shane the same age group as most of us, wtf grey hair...

i was hoping him vs hhh for control....

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes no sense that ut would fight for mcmahon like some stooge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is shaping up to be the biggest piece of WM in years

Triple H showcases another WM, dude just can't let it go. Taking away a significant block of time from someone who deserves the spot. Is there seriously a group of people out there still that mark out at the prospect of another dose Triple H hobbling around the ring for 30 minutes?

Roman Reigns crying with the WWE le in post WM confetti isn't an option after they jumped the gun a few weeks ago. I don't see a trick up WWE's sleeve like last year with Seth Rollins cashing in.

Undertaker vs Shane. Hmmmmm. It's nice to see Shane back, but how the do you book this? Undertaker losing another match, especially to Shane is gonna take away from the Undertaker and Brock Lesnar. Shane losing means WWE misses out on a smooth transition into a main story line change with Triple H and Stephanie being replaced. Shane is also old af now, a father, and while I'm sure he has some planned, I doubt he'll be doing any retro stuntman spots this time around. I'm not sure how entertaining this is gonna be considering Undertaker is god damn 59 years old and Shane ain't far behind.

They're running thin on nostalgia acts too.. Is anyone gonna themselves seeing Hulk Hogan return after the racist scandal? The Rock, Steve Austin, HBK? Meh. Last year's nWo/DX thing will be hard to top. even Sting appearing looks to be better than anything they might do this year.

I expect KO vs AJ (assuming it's booked) to steal the show, but Ambrose and Brock have a shot as well if they focus on brutality. Ambrose put over Luke Harper like a boss last year with the powerbomb from the ring to the ladder outside, and I expect the same for his match w/ Brock.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrestlemania

Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns and Triple H in a fatal three way for the le.
    Dean Ambrose vs The Undertaker
    A.J.Styles & Chris Jeiricho vs The Wyatt clan
    Ryback, Kane & Big Show vs The League of Nations

That's where I'm at with the talent they have now. Obviously with Rollins, Orton, Cena and Cisaro things would be different.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They need to bring back John Morrison and give Machine Cage another look also. Obviously after their Lucha Underground contracts are up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triple H showcases another WM, dude just can't let it go. Taking away a significant block of time from someone who deserves the spot. Is there seriously a group of people out there still that mark out at the prospect of another dose Triple H hobbling around the ring for 30 minutes?
    Can't blame Triple tbh His best heel got inured (Seth Rollins). Roman is garbage on the mic right now and is never going to get over with the smarks. Cena got seriously injured (twice). Cesaro got seriously injured. Daniel Bryan retired... Ambrose is close, but still not ready imo. Luckily AJ Styles looks ready to step up into the main event scene, and maybe Jericho will stick around for a while this time. The match with Shane vs. Undie has yet to unfold imo We will get the meat of the story in the next few weeks. Wrestlemania is still far away and plenty of time to build it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrestlemania

Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns and Triple H in a fatal three way for the le. not bad; not great either
    Dean Ambrose vs The Undertaker why? Ambrose has no beef with Undie and honestly Undie deserves better at this point in his career. He doesn't have many of these left
    A.J.Styles & Chris Jeiricho vs The Wyatt clan again why? Wyatts have been beefing with Ryback,Show, and Kane
    Ryback, Kane & Big Show vs The League of Nations swap Styles and Jericho here against the LoN, still I think they coud do better than that for WM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't blame Triple tbh His best heel got inured (Seth Rollins). Roman is garbage on the mic right now and is never going to get over with the smarks. Cena got seriously injured (twice). Cesaro got seriously injured. Daniel Bryan retired... Ambrose is close, but still not ready imo. Luckily AJ Styles looks ready to step up into the main event scene, and maybe Jericho will stick around for a while this time. The match with Shane vs. Undie has yet to unfold imo We will get the meat of the story in the next few weeks. Wrestlemania is still far away and plenty of time to build it up.
    What was his excuse the last two years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was his excuse the last two years?
    He's like Flair in a lot of ways. He can't just sit back and watch the product; he has to be a part of it. Also, lets not forget who is really pulling the strings (Vinny). This might not be entirely his own doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrestlemania is shaping up to be a hot pile of garbage. The NXT show the night prior is going to outshine the main roster, which is sad. Meanwhile, New Japan and ROH remain solid alternatives, though New Japan just lost a lot of good talent.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there is a sport? where the good old days were the best, it's pro rasslin'. I remember a time when we had...

SF...Ray Stevens
    LA....Fred Blassie
    Texas...."Wild" Bull Curry
    Midwest...Verne Gagne
    South..Jackie Fargo
    East..."Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers

...going on. And all those regions had at least a dozen "name" rasslers.

Even in the 80's (that was the 60's above) we still had...

UWF..Steve "Dr. Death" Wiliams
    AWA...Rick Martel
    CWA....Jerry "King" Lawyer
    World Class...The Von Erichs
    WCW..."Nature Boy" Ric Flair
    WWF...Hulk Hogan

And all of them had a dozen "name" rasslers.

Now what do we got, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could rattle off 300 or so "name" rasslers from back then, today we have what.....10 and a third of them are out of action..........sucks~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 03-10-2016 at 12:24 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrestlemania is shaping up to be a hot pile of garbage. The NXT show the night prior is going to outshine the main roster, which is sad. Meanwhile, New Japan and ROH remain solid alternatives, though New Japan just lost a lot of good talent.
    Yessir.. that 14 Anniversary RoH show was beast.. Young Bucks and Omega are the .. on a side note, ain't gonna go to the RoH tour stop here in SA, they ing DOUBLED the cost of tickets.. gotta pay for that bad ass new set somehow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://impactwrestling.com/breaking-...es-determined/ Eric Young & Bobby Roode released

NXT NXT NXT book it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrestlemania
    50 year old hobbling Triple H main eventing
    Roman Reigns getting loud boos 2 weeks before his big night
    Triple H playing a major in ring role YET AGAIN
    can't hang it up even though nobody cares to watch him wrestle
    the trick up the sleeve this year is a ing Shane McMahon and Taker match that has no reason at all within the story for existing
    Taker is legitimately the dead man now.. dude needs to lay down in his grave already
    another Andre the Giant memorial battle royal that will suck
    the same exact ladder match from last year.. Creative couldn't be bothered to build something special for the 2nd most prestigious belt in the company on the biggest night of the WWE year
    Instead of signing Zayn vs Owens in a rematch 2 years in the making from their Ring of Honor days that the internet fans would have their pants over, they sign a catch all featuring S ust and Zack ing Ryder
    Jericho vs Styles as probably the gayest feud of all god damn time
    AJ gonna carry the entire match, Jericho's highlight being a ty Lionsault he can't even execute safely anymore
    Philadelphia crowd for Raw showing no respect to AJ Styles because of ty booking a month and half into his career
    NXT Takeover is gonna outshine WM
    The same 3 legends doing the same they did last year..
    HBK, Hogan, and Rock

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No...

CM Punk
    Daneil Bryan
    Seth Rollins
    Edge
    John Cena
    Randy Orton

but, they stll have...

Brock Lesnar
    The Undertaker
    Triple H
    Roman Reigns
    Dean Ambrose
    Chris Jericho
    Kevin Owens
    A.J.Styles

that's pretty impressive.

then ya sprinkle in...

Seamus, Dolf Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Kane, Big Show, Ryback, Bray Wyatt, Bram Stroman

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Aztec Warfare II will probably end up being better than Wrestlemania 32.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aztec Warfare II will probably end up being better than Wrestlemania 32.
    Saw Maria Kanellis front row live at an RoH show shortly before they jumped ship.. God damn that ass is nice.. Couldnt even pay attention to the match with her bending over smacking the apron..

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Saw Maria Kanellis front row live at an RoH show shortly before they jumped ship.. God damn that ass is nice.. Couldnt even pay attention to the match with her bending over smacking the apron..
    Maria in TNA is showing everyone what a First Lady of Professional Wrestling looks like.

She's not the only one in TNA with a nice booty.

The only time I have ever watched Ring of Honor was when it was on Destination America. When I saw it I loved me some Maria, Veda Scott, and Taeler Hendrix.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone in Dallas I got a spare ticket to Wrestlemania, PM me. Face value of $240.

Thread Information