90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars
SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!
Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages it is the rule.
What happened to Rollins? (not a fan) What happened to the Vaudevillians - did they get buried on Main Event and Superstars? Nia Jax needs the women's belt she is better than everyone imo.
The devil trembles when he knows the body is the temple and God is in you
It's hard to continue when it's hard to offend you
He snarls and sets traps, that have you setback
The last round in this death match
So strengthen where you're best at
I promise you won't regret that -KP
Nia Jax is terrible
at her stupid ass entrance.. Her gimmick is literally to have some smoky eyed creeper stare. I laugh every time it doesn't get old
And the Vaudevillians gimmick wasn't too great in Vince's eyes I read. These cheesy ass gimmicks don't translate well to the main roster unless they are overly cheesy to the point where it's comical, ala the Jack Gallagher gimmick which seems to be getting over w/ fans
Jax can work check out her run in NXT. They gave the Vaudevillians shitty music imo and Simon Gotch giving Enzo Amore a major concussion on their first big match didn't help their push.
anyone tired of ambrose matches with aj or anything relating to a title shot? his always fighting the same guys man...
was watchin some undertaker ministry era videos..he looked fkn big and tone and that outfit with the crest on the chest looked good...didn't know why t hey had to reinvent him in being americun bad ass on a bike...
Last edited by TDMVPDPOY; 02-09-2017 at 08:04 AM.
Ambrose sucks. "OMG he's unhinged. He's the LUNATIC FRINGE!...HE'S...got...a hotdog cart?!? OMG!!! He's...shooting catsup and mustard at his enemy! What a LUNATIC!!!!!!"
He fucking sucks as a face and easily, easily the worst Champ since Khali.
Dude needs to be the heel he can be, but they don't book heels not named Braun or Brock or HHH properly.
Apparently Chris Jericho disagrees with Brady being the G.O.A.T.
I think Ambrose is trash too because he can't wrestle to his strengths, which is hardcore spot fests.. He was much more entertaining in CZW
Rene Young looks like a soccer mom from Alamo Heights, not that that's a bad thing, she's just kinda average at best compared to their other broads.
She's no prime Sunny tbh (who will now finger herself on cam for 20 bucks btw)
The Roadwarriors, The Midnight Express, The Rock & Roll Express, The Hart Foundation, The Midnight Rockes, The Freebirds, and way back when...
The Fabulous Kangaroos
The Von Brauners
and on and on and on.....
We haven't seen a legit stud tagteam in a long long time. I miss it.
nm.. She's a whore. Missed the vid of her bf getting cucked by the BBC
She'll forever be known as the pale whore who pops pills and gets tag teamed by C-list wrestlers
Great to see Brad and Xavier on the same Paige though..
What happened to the nickname?
etc etc etc.
at "We..Want Paige" using the New Day cadence
She didn't look that great in the sack, her tits are waaaayyyy smaller than I thought and her ass wasn't what I expected it to be. C- at best as far as "Celebrity" sex tapes go, with her ol' pasty ass.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)