Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky is the best of the three. Sasha is overrated as .
    She hasn't had a good match since NXT

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She hasn't had a good match since NXT
    none of them have

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    already stripped rryder

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just guessing.

Stephanie and Triple H will now take a little vacation, Shane takes over until they return, no?

When Rollings, Orton return along with the new faces I see things being better, hopefully. Yep, it was about as bad from a talent level as we have seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a good guy. I'm THE guy. Finally a good promo from RR

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a good guy. I'm THE guy. Finally a good promo from RR
    He starting to talk more like fake blacks like his cousins.. They finally took the "reigns" off his promos, but he's still awkward as .

You would think after years of practice in speaking in front of large crowds and having plenty of time to discover what works and what doesn't when speaking to them, that this dude would lose the awkward nervous crap ruining his promos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of them have had a 5 star classic, but Charlotte and Sasha has both shown more than that scrub Becky in the time they've had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just guessing.

Stephanie and Triple H will now take a little vacation, Shane takes over until they return, no?

When Rollings, Orton return along with the new faces I see things being better, hopefully. Yep, it was about as bad from a talent level as we have seen.
    The talent level in WWE hasn't been this good in years guy. Its not the talent that they're lacking, it's legitimate stars.

WWE is killing themselves with strange booking choices and 50/50 booking. Average age of WM participants was what? 43?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He starting to talk more like fake blacks like his cousins.. They finally took the "reigns" off his promos, but he's still awkward as .

You would think after years of practice in speaking in front of large crowds and having plenty of time to discover what works and what doesn't when speaking to them, that this dude would lose the awkward nervous crap ruining his promos.
    He had some decent stuff during his heel run in NXT. He's a natural heel but Vince is retarted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin Von Erich ing up at the HoF and calling New Day these "New Gay guys"

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The talent level in WWE hasn't been this good in years guy. Its not the talent that they're lacking, it's legitimate stars.

WWE is killing themselves with strange booking choices and 50/50 booking. Average age of WM participants was what? 43?
    When you talk...talent...in the rasslin' biz you are taking into consideration the total package, mic skills are huge. No this isn't the most talented group.

Look at what we had....

Lesnar needs Heyman
    The Undertaker....hahaha~
    Roman Reigns couldn't light a fire with a blow torch
    Dean Ambrose....???
    Triple H is..ok.

Their lack of mic skills as a group sucks.

Seth Rollins and Orton can sell, as can Cena even if he does suck.

Dusty Rhodes didn't have the look, he wasn't a great rassler, but he could sell it like nobody else. That is the rasslin' biz, not in ring ability. (obviously everyone needs to know the game)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid Monday Night Raw, their best effort in years IMO..

+focus on wrestling
    +Zayn vs AJ
    +KO, Zayn, AJ in the heavyweight bracket.. Finally creating new main eventers
    +Shane McMahon conditioning the casual fans into appreciating good wrestling with the congratulatory segment
    +Tag team focus
    +no Baron Corbin
    +finally starting to accept Roman is a natural heel
    +minimal talking and rewind segments
    +Bullet Club debut and being booked like the Outsiders thus far
    +announcers acknowledging New Japan by name and previous stops in their new wrestlers careers instead of acting like other feds don't exist

-Apollo Crews goofy ass smile, no character having ass.. Great talent, they need to add something to his character

Not much else to complain about this week. Solid outing.. Heard AJ Styles nearly broke his damn neck at the Smackdown tapings though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -Apollo Crews goofy ass smile, no character having ass.. Great talent, they need to add something to his character
    Here's my theory on Apollo. They had no idea what to do with him in NXT, so he gets the quick call up to either sink or swim. His talent, ability, work ethic are off the charts, but he has zero charisma. His promo's are god awful. If he can't get over with the Smackdown crowd, he will probably be released, or possibly sent back down - then released.

Also, RIP Balls Mahoney

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's my theory on Apollo. They had no idea what to do with him in NXT, so he gets the quick call up to either sink or swim. His talent, ability, work ethic are off the charts, but he has zero charisma. His promo's are god awful. If he can't get over with the Smackdown crowd, he will probably be released, or possibly sent back down - then released.

Also, RIP Balls Mahoney
    R.I.P to an ECW original

Also, agree on Crews. I don't understand why they called him up tbh, it's new blood overload. He's not ready.

Samoa Joe would have been perfect if they insisted on another call up, he aint getting any younger or more polished. They could have had Crews stay in NXT to beef with Balor.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once Rollins and Orton return, we could be seeing the best WWE in a long time. I like the way things are heading.

We usually fast forward (DVR) about 60% of it, not last week.

How could anyone sit thru the commercials and the ladies, ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once Rollins and Orton return, we could be seeing the best WWE in a long time.
    Rollins returning is great, but Orton is terrible in the ring at this point and with the company pushing wrestlers who can put on a good match he is just wasting someone's TV time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So WWE does the smart thing and acknowledges Bullet Club and alligns them with AJ, but have already planted the seed for them to fall apart already by having AJ be some sportsman pussy with a heart.. AJ needs to be a heel character if they are gonna do the BC thing, but theres no way to be the heel when you're feuding with Reigns.. WWE is gonna end up blowing the gimmick IMO

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rollins returning is great, but Orton is terrible in the ring at this point and with the company pushing wrestlers who can put on a good match he is just wasting someone's TV time
    I will alweays disagree about what puts butts in the seats, it's not...wrestling abiliy/acrobatics. It's mic skills and being able to sell reality. Sure sure a guy has to know how to work a match but that's it.

Orton is great selling the angle, that's why he's where he's at in the biz.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chyna diedededdeded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    R.I.P Enormous clit

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    already stripped rryder
    From winning the IC le at Wrestlemania to jobbing in less than 2 week.

Not the biggest Ryder fan, but I will admit the guy is more over than all the other guys that the WWE wanted to push in the last 6 years not named Cena (Reigns, Sheamus, Del Rio). Not that that's a major accomplishment considering the 3 people mentioned.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Possible overdose per reports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So with Balor dropping the NXT le to Samoa Joe, the stage has been set for Balor Club or Ammunition Coalition or whatever they come up with.. Does AJ lead or does Balor lead? Does WWE pay the Young Bucks enough to get them to join the main roster after their RoH contract is over? Do they sign current leader of BC, Kenny Omega? This story line has a ton of potential..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So with Balor dropping the NXT le to Samoa Joe, the stage has been set for Balor Club or Ammunition Coalition or whatever they come up with.. Does AJ lead or does Balor lead? Does WWE pay the Young Bucks enough to get them to join the main roster after their RoH contract is over? Do they sign current leader of BC, Kenny Omega? This story line has a ton of potential..
    Gotta have balor be the leader, AJs one of the only ing strong faces

Thread Information