Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta have balor be the leader, AJs one of the only ing strong faces
    Agreed, but I think BC would just be faces anyway. People are gonna like Balor even if he goes against AJ IMO.. It's a good problem for them to have tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enzo

That was brutal as , surprised they showed him on the ground like that. I'm surprised they confirmed concussion on air with all the focus on concussions these days, Bryan retiring, etc.. They'll just have to ban another 200 moves, starting with tossing someone through the ropes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So with Balor dropping the NXT le to Samoa Joe, the stage has been set for Balor Club or Ammunition Coalition or whatever they come up with.. Does AJ lead or does Balor lead? Does WWE pay the Young Bucks enough to get them to join the main roster after their RoH contract is over? Do they sign current leader of BC, Kenny Omega? This story line has a ton of potential..
    Count on them to go the most vanilla route possible and up whatever potential that story has. This last PPV was as good a time as any to introduce their version of Bullet Club, bring Balor up, and start planting the seeds for Balor V AJ for leadership of the that faction. But, they instead chose to make Roman look strong and drift along with their authority promos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Count on them to go the most vanilla route possible and up whatever potential that story has. This last PPV was as good a time as any to introduce their version of Bullet Club, bring Balor up, and start planting the seeds for Balor V AJ for leadership of the that faction. But, they instead chose to make Roman look strong and drift along with their authority promos.
    they got everyone to tune in to payback expecting Balor

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Bullet Club as been on the roster less than 2 months and has already been buried by Roman Reigns. A.J. Styles will be buried by him at Extreme Rules.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Got this off another site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why they continue to promote reigns? everybody hates that clown with a 3 move set ....

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    why they continue to promote reigns? everybody hates that clown with a 3 move set ....
    Who knows why Vince and company does what they do, but the only reason I can think of is that he's related to The Rock. It's certainly not because he's talented.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who knows why Vince and company does what they do, but the only reason I can think of is that he's related to The Rock. It's certainly not because he's talented.
    nobody gives a about a casual wrestler pr guy

as for seths return, lol...

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol they're bringing back the brand split, reigns is going to be headlining Raw and Cena will headline smackdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile on TNA...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his move set sucks, his attire sucks, his super power shtick sucks, his entrance sucks, his baby oil soaked hair sucks.. all this and we haven't even gotten to worst part, his mic skills

Meanwhile on TNA...

what the is up w/ Fatt Hardy's hair?

lol they're bringing back the brand split, reigns is going to be headlining Raw and Cena will headline smackdown.
    Do they split the Heavyweight belt and resurrect the World le, or do they create a new belt for Smackdown?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE is going to look very stupid after Brock gets blown the out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UFC isn't totally a shoot. Brock will look strong imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I was thinking.. He's gonna lose credibility as a bad ass, and that will leave Stephanie as the undisputed tough guy of WWE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if you marks noticed but The New Day continues their phantom feud with The Elite.. @ Xavier slugging them up in his promo while it goes over 80% of ppl's heads

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I completely forgot that Money in the Bank was on Sunday. Got caught up with watching Game 7 of the NBA FInals.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Roman Reigns suspended by the WWE.
    https://www.google.com/amp/uproxx.co...vil-us&espv=1# hi

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explains why he lost clean

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why do I have this sneaky su ion that they are going to build up this Cena v AJ feud only to have Cena down his throat and not let him go over clean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shelton Benjamin to return to Smackdown

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring Heyman in to manage/mic for Bram Stroman, make him a legit monster heel.

Time for a full heel turn for Reigns.

Break up Styles and those two nobodies.

Full time work for Orton.

Ryback????

They just don't have enought talent to pull this Raw vs Smackdown BS. Don't like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring Heyman in to manage/mic for Bram Stroman, make him a legit monster heel.

Time for a full heel turn for Reigns.

Break up Styles and those two nobodies.

Full time work for Orton.

Ryback????

They just don't have enought talent to pull this Raw vs Smackdown BS. Don't like it.
    Stroman just can't wrestle very well. Heyman can talk for him, but not do the fighting. Wished he would be on tzthe same brand as Bray. They could team up (Bray doing the fighting and talking) and he could be kind of the X-Factor for Bray without having that many matches.

Styles + The Club was great, but since they are on different brands, they are already split up.

Ryback is basically gone...wasn't even drafted.

Orton will work full time...basically already is. His new self (which is his real self) is a nice change. Should have been in the challenge instead of Corbin though (I get why he wasn't as he was needed to do another segment but I still would need a good explanation for it from Shane).

Not enough talent? Not sure about that. It gives guys like Ziggler a chance to become upper carders. Bringing back the squash matches is ok for me too, as it is an easy build up for of the new faces. Some more talent is about to join (cruisers, Nakamura, Bayley,...) even though e.g. Del Rio might leave (I won' miss him). As long as the big injury bug (Thinking Cenea, Rollins, Orton, Bryant...) hits one brant only, they should be fine.

As for RAW vs SD!:
    I think RAW has a talent advantage. Ok, they run three hours but giving them the first pick every round and 3to2 picks from the beginning was a little to much. SD should have had The New Day or Enzo+Cass as they are too simliar and will take away from each other over the long run. Also Zane and Owens should have been split up. Giving SD one of them and one of the mentioned teams would have been better, but as it seems SD might get some additional talent in Benjamin, Ryno and possibly others. That said, RAW will get some of the cruisers and I'm not sure, if there is enough room for that. They already have the better midcard and the better women (even though I need to say, that I love Becky who is on SD). That brings me to speeking of the els. Having their own les on each brand ensures, that the split isn't watered down, but where does that leave the Womens and Tag Team belts? Will they have their own as well? Not saying that this can't work, but having them twice while sporting like only four legitimate teams/women on each brant, does take away from it. They didn't tell us yet, but right now it looks like RAW might have Universal, US, Tag, Women, Cruiser les, while SD only has WWE and IC. That can't be the final picture. Having Cruisers on SD and Women on RAW might have been better, but with the womens movement there is no way to have them excluded from one brand. Having Women and Tag les beeing defended via both brands maybe waters down the split, but if done correctly it could work. I'd have all belts (including the WWE belt...no Universal at all!) beeing defended that way anyway. Have like two PPVs/year (e.g. Night of Champions, Bragging Rights) where those les have to be defended chross brand without these guys fighting prior or post PPV (instead you can build it up like "we gotta train our Champions so they can defend,...etc.). After each of those PPVs you have different les on different brands (IF they change). Maybe even all on one brand (but that should be saved for later), changing the whole picture every few months. Include the RR winner thing and MITB contract and a le could change brands up to four times a year (not saying that would be a good thing, but it's possible), with the MITB contract holder beeing a constant threat to steel the belt from your brand (if he is on the other).
    Back to the topic: You get the feeling, that SD always is a step behind RAW. RAW takes some good divas...SD takes Becky, Natalia. RAW lets her top diva win against the big rival. SD does the same. RAW decides the contenders via multi man matches. SD does the same. RAW lets Baylor break through. SD does kind of the same with Apollo and then Ziggler. Not saying that SD isn't a good show, but they somewhat seem like a not quite as rich copy of what RAW does. Something that moght just be because they run a day later (imagine then beeing airing the very same show switching paces...RAW would be the copycatters (but still a little richer with the Womens belt and Finn on it's roster). That said, both shows where better than anything you saw over the last months and probably years and I'm happy so far whith what is happening. My interest was gone over the first half of the year, not watching RAW/SD really anymore. Now it's a must watch and hopefully it will still for a while (not saying, they can do what they did this week any week). Hopefully Baylor will become a top face of RAW (even though Rollins should win the belt) and Ziggler does the same on SD (I doubt they will do that, but I'd love to see him become 70% of what HBK was. I'd love to see him has a run as WWE champ! He has the skills to do that!...and yeah, 70% of HBK is pretty damn much), even though taking away the belt from Ambrose would kill him.

As for now it is:

RAW 1
    : 0 SD!

...with both brands delivering a great show and some change from the old formular! Well done.

I may or may not keep updating this score for the weeks to come.
    Last edited by mudyez; 07-27-2016 at 04:55 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ziggler. That's a piss break match.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ryback quit because he thought that all wrestlers should be paid the same

Thread Information