Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once it became apparent Daniel Bryan was involved in the Mania main event, tickets sold 5x faster than they did days prior. And it wasn't just a bunch of fat ass marks, it was an entire crowd...everywhere he went. He was god-awful when he wasn't being carried by superior workers and he was even worse on his return.
    Daniel is not a draw. WM 30 did good because of Batista.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did I stop following the rasslin', well? There is no good ole days/today, ya see half pint I've always been there, ok? And do you have any clue at all about what I'm talking about? It's not Haystacks Calhoun, ok?

The rasslin' biz is and always has been all about good vs evil, you do get that, right? We had the Japs, we had the Germans, we had the Russians, The original Sheik and the Iron Sheik, Sheik Adnan El-Kaissie, why? Yep, to stir up real emotions, which does what, now think.

Pro rasslin' is about the story being told, the peronalities, the angles and storylines, if you don't get that then stop wasting my time, got it? , some gimmicks are so strong they reinvent them like the "Nature Boy" gimmick, ....after Rogers came Roger Kirby, Ric Flair, Buddy Landell.

Save the speeches shorty, because you won't be telling me anything about this biz I dont know, got that? Dude, the streaming age is something new?

Who was in the last Wrestlemania main event, well? Remember Goldberg?

And you do understand ratings and sponsers I hope.

LOL. So basically you just rambled off a bunch of names and incomplete thoughts and had zero rebuttals. You can't even call that a rebuttal because none of it makes any sense. Move along, Old , you've nothing to add.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daniel is not a draw. WM 30 did good because of Batista.
    Absolutely. He stole the show. The 70k were all screaming "YES" for Batista because he drew the show. And the 70k booed Daniel Bryan because they didn't want to see him at all.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. So basically you just rambled off a bunch of names and incomplete thoughts and had zero rebuttals. You can't even call that a rebuttal because none of it makes any sense. Move along, Old , you've nothing to add.
    LOL....you always come to me little , so you move along.

What's to rebuttal? Yes the rating are down. yes the biz is about mic skills, ability to sell a chatacter more than it is actual in ring ability.

Bray Wyatt can out wrestle Cody Rhodes, NO. So why is he on the higher wrung of the ladder, well?

Dude, you really are a waste of time. Stick to bugging those down there on your level, ok?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. So basically you just rambled off a bunch of names and incomplete thoughts and had zero rebuttals.
    this must be your first interaction with him

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this must be your first interaction with him
    That coming from a guy who knows...0...about the sport, compared to Avante that is.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wwe to buy tna.... lol monopoly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wwe to buy tna.... lol monopoly
    It's just a bid at this point, and who cares anyway, it's not like TNA is a legitimate threat or even compe ion to WWE..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RAW got destoyed!

3:7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RAW got destoyed!

3:7
    Raw tried to be more of a wrestling show this week, so with not having seen Smackdown this week why do you think it destroyed Raw?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no doubts at all that we as a group could run the WWE better than it's being ran right now.

I'd bring up dumping the female crap totally. Yes I like ass/ s as much as the next guy but that just isn't the time/place.

Randy Orton WWE champion.

Same roster for both RAW/SMACKDOWN.

Ziggler the Intercontinental champ

Dump the US le.

Tagteam champs...Strowman & Wyatt
    Last edited by Avante; 09-29-2016 at 09:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raw tried to be more of a wrestling show this week, so with not having seen Smackdown this week why do you think it destroyed Raw?
    With RAW focusing on wrestling, Smackdown still had by far this weeks best match (Styles/Ambrose).
    Raw feels extreme repe ive right now.
    Overall SD feels way more complete, with solid booking decitions. I like The New Day, but The Club will die if treated like this.

Of course, one hour less helps a lot, but right now SD is doing way better with less talent than RAW.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no doubts at all that we as a group could run the WWE better than it's being ran right now.

I'd bring up dumping the female crap totally. Yes I like ass/ s as much as the next guy but that just isn't the time/place.

Randy Orton WWE champion.

Same roster for both RAW/SMACKDOWN.

Ziggler the Intercontinental champ

Dump the US le.

Tagteam champs...Strowman & Wyatt

LOL, Like I said, you'd run it right into the ground. NO ONE wants to see ANYTHING you listed. Ziggler is a bust. Strowman is absolutely awful and cant wrestle and Wyatt is so damaged, he has no aura, let alone he isn't a good enough worker to carry that awful garbage, waste of a roster spot. And LOL at Randy Orton as champ...NO ONE WANTS THAT...AT ALL.

And then hating on the Women's. You do realize their Women are about as over as any male sans a handfull of people, right? And you do realize they are ing working GREAT ing matches and they aren't about s and ass. I HATED US women's wrestling forever, but these broads are bad asses. You don't like them because they aren't under age, don't have s and don't take steroids.

Sorry man, you are disconnected and out of touch with what wrestling is. The only thing I can agree with of your post is "we could run the WWE better" BUT ONLY IF "we" doesn't include you, because your tastes are ty and outdated and you like awful guys who really can't work for . You are the TNA of this board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And then hating on the Women's. You do realize their Women are about as over as any male sans a handfull of people, right? And you do realize they are ing working GREAT ing matches and they aren't about s and ass. I HATED US women's wrestling forever, but these broads are bad asses. You don't like them because they aren't under age, don't have s and don't take steroids.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name ten wrestlers more over than the women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name ten wrestlers more over than the women.

AJ
    Cena
    Roman
    Seth
    Ambrose
    Enzo and Cass
    KO
    New Day
    Jericho
    Slater and Rhyno

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just a bid at this point, and who cares anyway, it's not like TNA is a legitimate threat or even compe ion to WWE..
    Maybe not but Tna has been putting up better shows than wwe raw....Tna ratings are not as good as WWE Raw but for the top Wrestling Entertainment Company to be declining in ratings thats not a good thing.....
    Last edited by spurtech09; 10-02-2016 at 01:11 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

AJ
    Cena
    Roman
    Seth
    Ambrose
    Enzo and Cass
    KO
    New Day
    Jericho
    Slater and Rhyno
    Kevin Owens is overrated....Worst champ by far.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe not but Tna has been putting up better shows than wwe raw....Raw ratings are declining....
    Bro, any show that focuses on wrestling is better.. I like TNA, but even with the talent they have I just can't follow it.. RoH and NJPW is where it's at.. I got front row seats for RoH here in November

Kevin Owens is overrated....Worst champ by far.....
    How is he overrated? Dude is a BEAST on the mic, a BEAST at being a heel, a BEAST in the ring.. What more can you ask for? Huge muscles??

Go YouTube some Kevin Steen from PWG and RoH then report back tbh

Maybe not but Tna has been putting up better shows than wwe raw....Tna ratings are not as good as WWE Raw but for the top Wrestling Entertainment Company to be declining in ratings thats not a good thing.....
    They're declining in ratings because people are tired of their .. they can't decide whether they want to be a wrestling show or a lame drama, or a kids show or an adult themed show.. no direction, no continuity in the story lines combined with MNF and like debates = 2.4 million people watching vs 5 million
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-02-2016 at 01:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude wrestlers are leaving ring of honor....either for wwe or Tna...Mike Benet and Moose went to Tna.....Ec3 witch wwe dropped the ball on is in Tna.....Drew Galloway another ex wwe superstar wwe dropped the ball on...Sandow is another ex wwe superstar who wwe dropped the ball on.....Now Cody Rhodes who is going to fight at bound for Glory this Sunday....Tna has been stepping its game up....I hope Dixie doesn't sell tna to Illuminati Vince Meekman....Its like selling your soul to the Devil.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE has become a Devil Worship show...not here to bash WWE cause once in awhile I still watch not like I use too....Just look at the New wwe logo....Sometimes the Raw logo pops out on the TV screen and the middle letter of Raw the letter A shows the illuminati triangle....Than you have guys like the Wyatts,,,Kane...undertaker....all of the darkeness.....Fin Baylor who is a Demon....The Ancension with the illuminati triangle...HHH calling him self the King of Kings....Jesus is the King of Kings....John Cena throwing up the 666's...yeah wwe fan boys says its husle loyal and respect lol yeah right....yeah there just gimmicks...but representing satan....sorry not to piss people off...forgive me but WWe has become a evil show....AJ styles throwing devil horns....o no he is just throwing up the NWO wolf pack sign right?look it up.....google it..youtube it....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to lie the WWE Divas have improved a lot......Sasha Banks can wrestle...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE needs CM PUNK.....but who knows if that will ever happen.....Money talks though.....Evil money....Sellouts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWE wasting away guys like Cesaro....Dolph Ziggler........Jack Swagger.......deserve better.....Alberto Del rio left....Cesaro might be leaving.....Rybackwho left wwe teasing that he might be headed to Tna later down the road...but that's if Tna is still standing.....

Thread Information