Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1859
    Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the block feature really removed you from visibility trust you would have been gone years ago got
    If this place had true moderators accusing people of being a sick ass pedophile would have had you banned, got it?

Dude, stop thinking I or anyone else needs to do what YOU want, ok ya ing asshole?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this place had true moderators accusing people of being a sick ass pedophile would have had you banned, got it?

Dude, stop thinking I or anyone else needs to do what YOU want, ok ya ing asshole?
    Die already you pedo got you're on borrowed time

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Die already you pedo got you're on borrowed time
    So unless others do what YOU want look at how ya act. You want people to die, over internet silliness, are you really this ed up?

Go anywhere else out there and accuse anyone of being some sick ass pedo and your stupid ass would be history.

You are ed up asshole, ok?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So unless others do what YOU want look at how ya act. You want people to die, over internet silliness, are you really this ed up?

Go anywhere else out there and accuse anyone of being some sick ass pedo and your stupid ass would be history.

You are ed up asshole, ok?
    Don't cry about the same freedom of speech that gave you the platform to admit to the Internet that you raped a bunch of 3rd world victims of sex trafficking.. If your view is the case, your ass would have been gone long before most users on this forum got a chance to call you a pedo got. And it's not acccusations when you've already gone on record of what you've done.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't cry about the same freedom of speech that gave you the platform to admit to the Internet that you raped a bunch of 3rd world victims of sex trafficking.. If your view is the case, your ass would have been gone long before most users on this forum got a chance to call you a pedo got. And it's not acccusations when you've already gone on record of what you've done.
    Where did your dumb ass ever get.....

"Once I found out about that sex slavery thing over there it pissed me off, why weren't we told about that sick "

....as me being some sick ass pedo. Dude, I find pedophillia to be as sick as it can get, so why keep ignoring my stance on that sick ? I never said about underage anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5:9

RAWs best thing = a man looking for piece of paper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smackdown is telling better stories right now. Raw feels like it's being booked improperly imo

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My son is 23, he comes over on Wednesday nights to watch both Raw/Smackdown (recorded). All we will watch....

All of the Shield cats
    A.J.Styles
    Jericho
    Lesner
    Triple H
    Orton
    Cena
    Ziggler.....great performer
    Owens
    sometimes Cisero

...that's it, everything else is zooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm ed over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    orton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Goldberg wins..... then Brock would be crying for a rematch and force Goldberg to stay with WWE lol

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Current icon, future Hall of Famer, Orton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the key of jericho.....lock it in mannnn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Current icon, future Hall of Famer, Orton.

He's not an icon. He has never drawn money. He is boring and on the downside of his career. And LOL at HOFer.... ing Koko B. Ware and a bunch of no ones are in that thing, it's not the Cauliflower Alley Club, which he wont be getting in.

And LOL at you tools. I was, naturally, correct about the chick wrestling. Main evented a PPV and it was the second best match of the night. But again, THIS IS WHY I'M THE EXPERT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And LOL at you tools. I was, naturally, correct about the chick wrestling. Main evented a PPV and it was the second best match of the night. But again, THIS IS WHY I'M THE EXPERT.
    That botchfest was only better than New Gay vs Cesaro and Sheamus.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not an icon. He has never drawn money. He is boring and on the downside of his career. And LOL at HOFer.... ing Koko B. Ware and a bunch of no ones are in that thing, it's not the Cauliflower Alley Club, which he wont be getting in.

What a rookie, hahaha~~~~

Bone up on this stuff guy, ok?

10 Top Drawing WWE Stars In WrestleMania History

8. Randy Orton

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a rookie, hahaha~~~~

Bone up on this stuff guy, ok?

10 Top Drawing WWE Stars In WrestleMania History

8. Randy Orton

LOL. Youre still wrong. Dude "headlined" ONE Mania that HBK/Taker drew the house for and that match is widely regarded as one of the worst Mania main events ever and definitely the most apathetic audience and close to a Mania ever. Why? Because he is a heel who cant get heat or draw. Go ripoff some other stupid, baseless list from somen Google search.

Me expert, you pedophile with taste in wrestling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That botchfest was only better than New Gay vs Cesaro and Sheamus.
    Meh. to you. Doesnt change the fact I was right and you were wrong.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Youre still wrong. Dude "headlined" ONE Mania that HBK/Taker drew the house for and that match is widely regarded as one of the worst Mania main events ever and definitely the most apathetic audience and close to a Mania ever. Why? Because he is a heel who cant get heat or draw. Go ripoff some other stupid, baseless list from somen Google search.

Me expert, you pedophile with taste in wrestling.
    Dude, once again your overwelming amount of stupidity rears it's ugly head. Just how damn dumb are you? I just showed youi a site that ranked Orton at 8, don't ignore that stupid, ok?

Little man I can talk about rasslers your dumb pedo ass has never even heard of, trust me.

What a moron, sheesh~~~

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, once again your overwelming amount of stupidity rears it's ugly head. Just how damn dumb are you? I just showed youi a site that ranked Orton at 8, don't ignore that stupid, ok?

Little man I can talk about rasslers your dumb pedo ass has never even heard of, trust me.

What a moron, sheesh~~~

LOL. Dude isnt in top ten in merch sales the last decade and he was a low ratings grabber compared to Punk, Bryan, Batista, Cena and Edge, which e basically the barometers of draw power... Names like Bryan, Hardy, Misterio, Punk sold way more merch in wayyy shorter times because ,ya know, popular or Hispanic little dudes that got pops and heat and drew money and actually were successful because of their talent and not because they worked out*with Triple H and had the most heatless Mania top ever. off, clown. You crowd these threads.

Me expert. You pedophile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5:10

...I guess at this point I only need to explain, if RAW won the week.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Dude isnt in top ten in merch sales the last decade and he was a low ratings grabber compared to Punk, Bryan, Batista, Cena and Edge, which e basically the barometers of draw power... Names like Bryan, Hardy, Misterio, Punk sold way more merch in wayyy shorter times because ,ya know, popular or Hispanic little dudes that got pops and heat and drew money and actually were successful because of their talent and not because they worked out*with Triple H and had the most heatless Mania top ever. off, clown. You crowd these threads.

Me expert. You pedophile.
    A sick ass pedo, "trying" to talk rasslin;, hahaha~~~~ Dude, how many Chanpionships has Orton won, do you get why the belt is given to somebody, well?

What an idiot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A sick ass pedo, "trying" to talk rasslin;, hahaha~~~~ Dude, how many Chanpionships has Orton won, do you get why the belt is given to somebody, well?

What an idiot.
    You do realize there were 2 world les every time he held the belt, right? Idiot. Go rape another under aged Filipino boy.

Like I said, me expert, you sick, disgusting pedophile.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize there were 2 world les every time he held the belt, right? Idiot. Go rape another under aged Filipino boy.

Like I said, me expert, you sick, disgusting pedophile.
    Key words there got.....EVERY TIME HE HELD THE BELT.

Now answer my ing question pervert, why did he win soooooooooooooo many les, now think ya dumb , ok?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Key words there got.....EVERY TIME HE HELD THE BELT.

Now answer my ing question pervert, why did he win soooooooooooooo many les, now think ya dumb , ok?
    Add "comprehension" to the list of things you don't know about.

THERE. WERE. TWO. CHAMPIONS. EVERY. TIME. HE. HELD. THE. BELT.

Ok, follow me here, you ing moron, there were twice as many chances to win the belt. That is exactly why he had so many le runs, plus he was HHH's buddy. MORON.

Again, you DONT. KNOW. WHAT. YOU. ARE. TALKING. ABOUT. Mainly because you're a ing idiot that has no grasp on comprehension.

Me EXPERT. You for brains kid er.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Add "comprehension" to the list of things you don't know about.

THERE. WERE. TWO. CHAMPIONS. EVERY. TIME. HE. HELD. THE. BELT.

Ok, follow me here, you ing moron, there were twice as many chances to win the belt. That is exactly why he had so many le runs, plus he was HHH's buddy. MORON.

Again, you DONT. KNOW. WHAT. YOU. ARE. TALKING. ABOUT. Mainly because you're a ing idiot that has no grasp on comprehension.

Me EXPERT. You for brains kid er.
    What an idiot and a pervert. Stupid, Orton held the les because he puts butts in the seats ok ya stupid ? Are you simply brainless?

Sick pedo .

Thread Information