^news to me..

Too bad it wasn't Lana or Paige pics..
    Lana has plenty of nude pics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lana has plenty of nude pics
    Well god damn..she sure does

Also, to WWE's producers for catching some invigorating shots of both Nikki Bella and Paige's spread s in the ring over the past few weeks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like it or not, the Ascension is going to get one of the biggest tag team pushes in recent memory.
    Ascension

"push"

Only thing getting pushed is their by Darren Young.

Way to go WWE, this is how to establish some fresh talent!! Let's put a got and a jobber over them! This will show the fans how badass they really are!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vince wants Kalisto in a gay hairdresser role?

Can't take it anymore..somebody PM me when Devitt, Steen, KENTA, Zayn, and Neville are on the main roster..assuming they don't debut as a compe ive eaters, trashmen, tax preparers, etc..

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm doing it totally different.

Brock Lesnar vs Ryback (obviously with a monster push)
    Triple H vs John Cena
    Sting vs Randy Orton
    Roman Reigns vs Daneil Bryan
    Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose
    Wade Barrett vs Shaemus
    Dolpf Ziggler vs Bray Wyatt

Imagine from Friday night to Sunday night...

AWA
    WWE
    Mid South
    World Class
    WCW

Sucks rigt now, but it's all we got.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vince wants Kalisto in a gay hairdresser role?

Can't take it anymore..somebody PM me when Devitt, Steen, KENTA, Zayn, and Neville are on the main roster..assuming they don't debut as a compe ive eaters, trashmen, tax preparers, etc..
    word is dunn is gonna keep burying nxt guys till vince croaks and trips takes over and fires his ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    word is dunn is gonna keep burying nxt guys till vince croaks and trips takes over and fires his ass.
    It sucks that the only way to get NXT is w/ the network.. I wonder if it's streaming somewhere else..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sucks that the only way to get NXT is w/ the network.. I wonder if it's streaming somewhere else..
    hulu+, you have to wait a day though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hulu+, you have to wait a day though
    Thanks for the heads up..

, waiting a day and giving my money to Hulu instead of Vince is definitely the way to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ascension

"push"

Only thing getting pushed is their by Darren Young.

Way to go WWE, this is how to establish some fresh talent!! Let's put a got and a jobber over them! This will show the fans how badass they really are!!
    I didn't think this company had it anymore in them to be totally re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't think this company had it anymore in them to be totally re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since we're so close to Wrestlemania, I'm just going to keep my subscription till that night. I'm ending it after.

The only storyline that I think will be interesting is the Taker-Wyatt one. It's a given Taker will win since he cannot lose two WM matches in a row. The potential for the buildup/mindgames is there. I'm not going to be terribly surprised if they it up though. That's been the theme of 2014-early 2015. Make this company look like a joke...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since we're so close to Wrestlemania, I'm just going to keep my subscription till that night. I'm ending it after.

The only storyline that I think will be interesting is the Taker-Wyatt one. It's a given Taker will win since he cannot lose two WM matches in a row. The potential for the buildup/mindgames is there. I'm not going to be terribly surprised if they it up though. That's been the theme of 2014-early 2015. Make this company look like a joke...
    Taker looks like though, he looks worse than Sting..I can't imagine he is going to move well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taker looks like though, he looks worse than Sting..I can't imagine he is going to move well.
    and wyatt is very blah in the ring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reigns should be getting slaughtered tommorow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's sad how fans have no reason to follow the product as we know what will happen 6 months to a year ahead now days..

We knew as soon as he was signed, Sting was going to face Triple H at WM.. Roman Reigns winning the rumble was in the history books as soon as The Shield split..of course, he "won" the Superstar of the Year award.. Bray Wyatt vs The Undertaker has been the rumor for like 6-7 months.. I've always read the dirt sheets online, but the extent of the insider scoops were usually a leak that a certain star would be appearing that night on Raw, the backstage politics and firings, or that week's TV taping spoilers.

It's hard to tell if the problem is with employees with big mouths who can't resist feeding their news hub with what they know, or WWE having so few legitimate characters who still have some credibility available to throw some curveballs to the common knowledge "smarter" internet wrestling fan of today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far as the results of Fastlane..

One the bright side:

Cesaro and Kidd have gold on them.. Cesaro deserves some time to shine after creative ing screwed him. The tag team roster is actually pretty solid right now.

Orton returning was actually a good thing. Compared to some of the crap storylines WWE has had filling up the midcard, I won't mind seeing him and Rollins run a feud into WM..

Rusev continues to roll.. I hate the guy, his moveset sucks, and his athleticism (if you wanna call it that) doesn't impress me, but he is a solid actor and so is Lana, so I don't hate WWE for developing characters I don't like as wrestlers, as long as they aren't painful to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still say bray vs taker will be garbage. If bray wins he beat an old man and if he loses he lost to an old man. The streak is over and the UT as a character has no reason to fight, yes wyatt's calling him out but really, from a character perspective the UT should be thinking "who the is this guy" Sting vs. Trips I have no opinion, better to see him face a part timer than to bury a roster guy. Also if wyatt loses look for the 'E to feed bryan to him again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ascension again

ed up the ass by Darren Young two weeks in a row..can we just go ahead and change them to The Descension?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still say bray vs taker will be garbage. If bray wins he beat an old man and if he loses he lost to an old man. The streak is over and the UT as a character has no reason to fight, yes wyatt's calling him out but really, from a character perspective the UT should be thinking "who the is this guy" Sting vs. Trips I have no opinion, better to see him face a part timer than to bury a roster guy. Also if wyatt loses look for the 'E to feed bryan to him again.
    Yeah it will be garbage from a wrestling standpoint, but it's gonna be Takers last match..it has to be.

He's passing the "scary" character torch to Bray in this match, cause like you said, the streak is done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it will be garbage from a wrestling standpoint, but it's gonna be Takers last match..it has to be.

He's passing the "scary" character torch to Bray in this match, cause like you said, the streak is done
    Taker did his duty when he jobbed to lesner, the e ed up by 1)letting him lose to a part timer b)making reigns be one who beats the one that is the 1 in 21 and 1. Bray has done nothing to deserve beating taker at mania, from a character standpoint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taker did his duty when he jobbed to lesner, the e ed up by 1)letting him lose to a part timer b)making reigns be one who beats the one that is the 1 in 21 and 1. Bray has done nothing to deserve beating taker at mania, from a character standpoint.
    The sad thing is, Taker is gonna take another hit to the streak, and Bray is gonna end up jobbing again a month later, stuck in the midcard. He is main event talent as far as character is concerned.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roman Reigns appears to be catching on with the mic skills, he needed to work with Dusty Rhodes.

Triple H
    John Cena
    Sting
    The Undertaker
    Brock Lesnar
    Randy Orton
    Daneil Bryan
    Seth Rollins
    Dean Ambrose
    Bray Wyatt

not a bad gang. About par for the course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't wait to see John Cena "overcome the odds" and beat Rusev at WrestleMania. The Authority are so boring. Same matches and lame stable of wrestlers. They have turned Rollins into a guy who ALWAYS needs help to win matches. I understand heals cheating and all, but the top ones can win matches on their own from time to time. They want to give Rollins a le push looking like that??? He would be a HORRIBLE champion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roman Reigns appears to be catching on with the mic skills, he needed to work with Dusty Rhodes.

Triple H
    John Cena
    Sting
    The Undertaker
    Brock Lesnar
    Randy Orton
    Daneil Bryan
    Seth Rollins
    Dean Ambrose
    Bray Wyatt

not a bad gang. About par for the course.
    He's not catching , the only thing different is Vince dialed back on the stupid scripting. Same guy.

Thread Information