Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 1859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they push Samoa Joe and Nakamura properly. I predicted they would go right to the top, but we will see. I don't like Finn Balor at all but he is over with the smarks so I envision him occupying the main event scene as well. Sami Zayn is a good worker, but they are making him a jobber for whatever reason.
    Last edited by Chris; 04-08-2017 at 12:38 AM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully they push Samoa Joe and Nakamura properly. I predicted they would go right to the top, but we will see. I don't like Finn Balor at all but he is over with the smarks so I envision him occupying the main event scene as well. Sami Zayn is a good worker, but they are making him a jobber for whatever reason.
    he's got a ty theme song

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jinder Mahal is WWE Champion. The. .

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They better be real careful pushing Mahal. There are people who can't seperate fact from fiction.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're pushing people that have no right being on the roster, let alone a ing world le run. This is easily the worst move they've made this century.

I know they want to tap into the Indian market more, but this dude is the jobber of jobbers and would do the job to a piss test if they gave them to everyone.

He is awful. He has no talent. He has a juiced body and punjab DNA and the record of the Brooklyn Brawler. David Arquette levels of bad all around hur.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    The Charlotte Flair nude leaks are about as disappointing as I could have imagined. What a horrible boob job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man.. the Charlotte leaks didn't make my hard in the slightest. Made it more flacid if anything. ty ass mouth of fake teeth, huge mole, body shape of a man, ed up lopsided s, apparently blown out pussy.. She is ing hurt af. Hearing the nice wet slurp sound of the toy popping out of Paige's asshole was much better IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, at the Jinder Mahal bs.. Just goes to show the value McMahon places on veins and being abnormally ripped. Should be used as the blueprint for those on the roster who want a raise.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Impact Wrestling has a better World Heavyweight champion than the WWE does.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF how did mahal get so jacked?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man sincee draft...has been fkn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know Alexa does a coke and performs disgusting sex acts all wired.. That has one MASSIVE nostril she obviously prefers to snort from

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know Alexa does a coke and performs disgusting sex acts all wired.. That has one MASSIVE nostril she obviously prefers to snort from
    Cocaine>all other drugs. The time alcohol is all it's cracked up to be is when it compliments some good ole yak.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roman Reigns retires The Undertaker, he just beat Rollins on TV. I think it's time to turn it over to The Big Dawg. He has the look, can sell an angle and is vey athletic for a big guy. What's not to like?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roman Reigns retires The Undertaker, he just beat Rollins on TV. I think it's time to turn it over to The Big Dawg. He has the look, can sell an angle and is vey athletic for a big guy. What's not to like?
    I dunno, go ask everyone since that seems to be the only type of people who hate him.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno, go ask everyone since that seems to be the only type of people who hate him.
    Getting a reaction is pro rasslin', you know that. The worst thing that can happen to a rassler is apathy.

Reigns makes an impact.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AJ Styles lost to Dolpf Ziggler because...................

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AJ Styles lost to Dolpf Ziggler because...................
    because the script said so

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because the script said so
    So we can add pro rasslin' to all those things ya don't know about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we can add pro rasslin' to all those things ya don't know about.
    He'll give you a reach around to help foot the bill of free rent he gets from his mommy and daddy.

Making fun of pro rasslin is like making fun of gy Star Wars fans, s who dress up as comic characters and for a dude on a sports board based on obsessing over fully grown men playing games with other fully grown men is hypocritical. You can make sexual and nerd innuendos to any of those fanbases.

His bullying agenda reeks of 90sisms. He needs to live with a female whose breast he didnt feed from til he was 12 before knocking someone for liking a fic ious, subjective entertainment medium.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll give you a reach around to help foot the bill of free rent he gets from his mommy and daddy.

Making fun of pro rasslin is like making fun of gy Star Wars fans, s who dress up as comic characters and for a dude on a sports board based on obsessing over fully grown men playing games with other fully grown men is hypocritical. You can make sexual and nerd innuendos to any of those fanbases.

His bullying agenda reeks of 90sisms. He needs to live with a female whose breast he didnt feed from til he was 12 before knocking someone for liking a fic ious, subjective entertainment medium.
    Yep, the guy is a know nothing who bores the out of me.

As you know the biz of pro rasslin' is very interesting. The poltics involved, intriguing. Who gets a push and why? Who isn't get the push they deserve..??? Why isn't Reigns a monster heal? What took so long to break up The Shield? What does McMahan have against the Rhodes family? And on and on....

For a guy like myself who got into it in the 50's, to see how the biz has evolved.....cool. And I do have all that history.

The biz was at it's best when we still had the AWA, WCW, World Class, CWA, WWF, UWF. So many rasslers, so much going on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was watchin some yt clips...heel Hogan was awesome entrance music and his nwo faction

but seriously how big was wcw roster? seems like half of them establish superstars were in the nwo, and what probably destroyed the company was those stars not putting others over to push talent through the ranks? besides Goldberg, sting, ddp who weren't part of any faction, how can they survive with the matchups or give out good h2h matches?

then wwe buying them out and destroying what could've been good storylines with the amount of talent that was available to them to milk it, but they were to busy trying to protect their own brand and curb stomping on whatever wcw was with the merger, talent roster disappeared or not fully utilized...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just remember when they rolled out the nWo B team music. Every time I heard it, you know it was the way to identify the guys on the nWo roster who could be pinned.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny story. We get alot of leads coming in thru our website and today I got one from Erik Watts. As soon as I saw it Eric with a "K", I started wondering. Then I see the company is in Alpharetta, GA, a second . So, we talk business for a good half hour and he knows I know his industry and I want to poke around without flat out asking him if he is Erik Watts, failure son of Bill Watts so I kinda drop hints when talking about the areas he wants us to market for him and I drop the term "Mid-South" and using old WCW stomping ground cities like Tupelo, Miss and Mobile, Ala.

As we're closing out the convo as he had an appointment, I ask him if he is the Erik Watts that QB'd Louisville in the late 80s, he said yes, sounding kind of shocked that aomeone would remember him for football. Then asked if his dad was Bill, he said es, but you could hear his voice drop in disappointment. Dunno if he can afford our services, but small world. Only other celebrity I've spoken with at work was Jorge Cervantes of High Time fame. But like most skeevy, lifetime potheads, he was pretty broke.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ric Flair is ed up. Apparently in a coma after having surgery for what's being described as "tough medical" condition.

Damn.

Thread Information