Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://botchamaniaarchive.com/#

I'll just leave this here. Been watching a couple of these every day on my lunch break this summer. Plenty of old WCW, TNA, and indy footage in there as well it's all pretty damn funny.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When it come to actual talent in the ring Dolpf Ziggler delivers. Why he's still a third tier guy ...??? Right now him and Seth Rollins are the best performers they have. And if they let him Cody Rhodes would be there with them.

I realize that Rollins is getting a bit of a push but I doubt he gets where he should be. This can't be about lack of size since neither Bryan or Punk were big guys. Hmmmmm.....if those two came back and they did give Ziggler a push and Lesnar actually rassled, we'd see the best roster they've had in a long long time.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Del Rio got fired for slapping a coworker

Banned
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Below are current base salaries for WWEexecutives:

* CEO and Chairman Vince McMahon - $1,184,500* Chief Financial Officer and Chief Strategy Officer George Barrios - $700,000
    * Executive Producer Kevin Dunn - $700,000
    * WWE Studios President Michael Luisi - $600,000
    * Executive VP of Talent, Live Events and Creative Paul "Triple H" Levesque - $550,000

It should be noted that Triple H also has a $1,000,000 per year talent contract.
    Hunter
    burying Punk
    killing Bryan's momentum
    attention whoring on TV for the past year
    shoving the "I do what's best for business" card down all the marks' throats; actually only interested in making money for himself
    laughing his way to the bank
    can't stand the fact that Rock drew more money in 3 years of work than he did in 2 decades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this company is re ed

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's official, the network logo is the wwe official logo now

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The WWE will be in nearby Fresno soon, I did think about it but since we fast forward past a good half of Raw.....nay!

Too much girlie , Santino, cartoon bull , we couldn't fast foreward in person.

All those behind the scenes who come up with the angles/story lines have never sucked worst than they do now. It's as if a bunch of rookies were running the biz,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp summerslam tonight no doubt brock walks out with the le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp summerslam tonight no doubt brock walks out with the le
    too easy this company

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Outside of the Miz-Ziggler match, every other result was predictable. Even the Nikki Bella heel turn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some reason I actually enjoyed this PPV. Much of that has to do with Cena being thrown around like a rag doll. After all the push he got these last ten years (which imo has been the center of this companies collapse) it was refreshing to see his ass get kicked.

Lesnar winning opens up ideas for who to put over. They will now bill whoever is able to take out this overpowering mega heel. My money is on reigns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I wonder what happens to cena now. Is he taking time off for acting? If he does return he'll feud with Rusev or some other lower tier wrestler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some reason I actually enjoyed this PPV. Much of that has to do with Cena being thrown around like a rag doll. After all the push he got these last ten years (which imo has been the center of this companies collapse) it was refreshing to see his ass get kicked.

Lesnar winning opens up ideas for who to put over. They will now bill whoever is able to take out this overpowering mega heel. My money is on reigns.
    last night showed reingns isn't ready for the ME just yet,the highlights of his match all belonged to orton and he has like 4 moves

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a shame Ryback is such a moron. He's the guy that matchs Lesnar physically, actually out matches him. But he just doesn't have...."it".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP big gold belt, it got officially retired tonight, and it's long history with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    last night showed reingns isn't ready for the ME just yet,the highlights of his match all belonged to orton and he has like 4 moves
    You might be right. I expected someone to cut a promo with Lesnar in that one segment. That's the problem with this company though. They have failed at doing what they did best in the 90's-early 00's. They don't push their talent nearly as well...it hurts that the roster is somewhat stale.

Case in point this six man tag team tonight. It's just feeder material when promos and feuds should organically evolve from within in route to NOC.
    RIP big gold belt, it got officially retired tonight, and it's long history with it
    Yeah...so much history with that belt. Now that they've unified the belt what is the reason for smackdown? It feels like such a watered down minor league product.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little under an hour left...this match will take 30 mins. Leaving 30-45 minutes. Please don't disappoint...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the idea that Rollins and Ambrose are having a feud but could it get anymore predictable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the idea that Rollins and Ambrose are having a feud but could it get anymore predictable.
    that was their way of writing ambrose off to film a movie

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank God for The Shield. Imagine the WWE without them, Bryan and Punk.......yikes!

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    The best role for Reigns should be a bodyguard role.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best role for Reigns should be a bodyguard role.
    Unfortunately vince is a moron still obsessed with big guys who back in the day were far better athletes because they were hopped up on steroids The wwe outlawed them so here we are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow this was one of the worst raws in recent history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I regret signing up for the WWE network. I've watched many of the programs offered, only ones I've enjoyed were this years summerslam and the Monday night wars mini-do entary. Everything else is unless nostalgia forces you to watch the past.

Thread Information