Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Jermaine O'Neal will have a workout with the Lakers in Las Vegas on Tuesday.
    O'Neal underwent season-ending knee surgery in February.

Via Marc J. Spears/Yahoo! Sports (via Twitter)

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...#ixzz20rHZQ3tP

Wow!

Nash
    Kobe
    Jamison
    O'Neal
    Gasol
    G. Hill

Dynasty!

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tosb all stars wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tosb all stars wtf
    Tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Having a workout doesn't mean much of anything. It doesn't mean he wants to join the Lakers or the Lakers want him. Just means the Lakers are checking him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 finals appearances and 3 rings with an O'Neal on the roster, tbh...

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    decent pick by lakers if true, they need some bigs to backup pau and bynum, behind whom the next best big on their current squad is... jordan hill and before that acquisition it was NOTHING

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They'd better hire the Suns' medical staff because there's no other way all these fossils will hold up all season, tbh.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd better hire the Suns' medical staff because there's no other way all these fossils will hold up all season, tbh.....
    Shuffleboard and bingo after each game, tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I heard the training facility will be equipped with Life Alert, tbh....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I heard the training facility will be equipped with Life Alert, tbh....
    trust me Mitch vets players to the Nth degree..if he detects the slightest flaw with this guy he'll pass...just like he passed on Arenas...All we need are spot minutes from O'Neal and extra body to give out fouls...we're only looking at scrub baskets from him anything extra is a plus...I don't think he can handle Nash's passes though so I say use him as a Vet...banger..We're going all in to get Kobe to #6, and #7...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    trust me Mitch vets players to the Nth degree..if he detects the slightest flaw with this guy he'll pass...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mike Penberthy

I need to find that story again where he was denied entry to the Lakers' practice facility because he didn't look like an NBA player.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    those were just cheap gap fillers that didn't have any physical issues..they just couldn't play..pretty big..and for the record Luke issues came after he signed his deal...I'm always right..ALWAYS

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    those were just cheap gap fillers that didn't have any physical issues..they just couldn't play..pretty big..and for the record Luke issues came after he signed his deal...I'm always right..ALWAYS
    So now we've gone from "Mitch vets players to the N'th degree" to "as long as you're not deformed or dying, Mitch will sign you"....

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Mike Penberthy

I need to find that story again where he was denied entry to the Lakers' practice facility because he didn't look like an NBA player.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...2261/index.htm

Mike Penberthy is one of my most favorite benchwarmers because of this story.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    When Los Angeles coach Phil Jackson was told why Penberthy missed practice, he didn't even fine him, calling the officer's act "a case of racial profiling."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    man what the is going on here fellas we got ourselves a TOSB resurgence...

Yannis Koutroupis ‏@YannisHW Jermaine O'Neal is starting to show his explosiveness now. He can still get up.

M - 17 Jul 12</span> <span class=&quot;tweet-source&quot;>via <a href=&quot;http://twitter.com/download/android&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;>Twitter for Android</a></span> &middot; <a class=&quot;permalink-link js-permalink&quot; href=&quot;/YannisHW/status/225299723798581249&quot; >Details</a> </span> </div> </div> " data-mentions=""> Yannis Koutroupis ‏@YannisHW
    the workout is intensifying as it goes on. Jermaine is definitely in shape.

</div> M - 17 Jul 12&quot;>11:42 AM - 17 Jul 12</span> <span class=&quot;tweet-source&quot;>via <a href=&quot;http://twitter.com/download/android&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;>Twitter for Android</a></span> &middot; <a class=&quot;permalink-link js-permalink&quot; href=&quot;/YannisHW/status/225299555816701952&quot; >Details</a> </span> </div> </div> " data-mentions=""> Yannis Koutroupis ‏@YannisHW
    Jermaine is showcasing that he can still shoot and move around well.

</div> M - 17 Jul 12&quot;>11:42 AM - 17 Jul 12</span> <span class=&quot;tweet-source&quot;>via <a href=&quot;http://twitter.com/download/android&quot; rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;>Twitter for Android</a></span> &middot; <a class=&quot;permalink-link js-permalink&quot; href=&quot;/YannisHW/status/225299495611674624&quot; >Details</a> </span> </div> </div> " data-mentions=""> Yannis Koutroupis ‏@YannisHW
    Here at the Jermaine O'Neal workout. Large Lakers presence here including Mitch Kupchak and Mike Brown.

</div>

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Koolaid_Man;6031220]man what the is going on here fellas we got ourselves a TOSB resurgence...

Let me try that again:

Yannis Koutroupis ‏@YannisHW Jermaine O'Neal is starting to show his explosiveness now. He can still get up.

Yannis Koutroupis ‏@YannisHW the workout is intensifying as it goes on. Jermaine is definitely in shape.

Yannis Koutroupis ‏@YannisHW Jermaine is showcasing that he can still shoot and move around well.

Yannis Koutroupis ‏@YannisHW Here at the Jermaine O'Neal workout. Large Lakers presence here including Mitch Kupchak and Mike Brown.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    YannisHW: Jermaine now doing half court sprints, catching passes and dunking on the way back. He's still quick.

Thread Information