Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone go to the games? Just went to the game tonight and had a blast. We have a really fun team to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Open Cup Tournament

Scorpions will play the Dynamo on May 29 in SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God I hope the Scorpions win that match soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

I'm really hoping that SA keeps the attendance up. Its awesome to see them play well. Keep the attendence up, keep winning, and get the new stadium done and the MLS will be a real possibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God I hope the Scorpions win that match soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

I'm really hoping that SA keeps the attendance up. Its awesome to see them play well. Keep the attendence up, keep winning, and get the new stadium done and the MLS will be a real possibility.
    It would be cool to have SA fc in MLS. Well, not really living in SA but I might start watching MLS with a San Antonio team competing there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word is the Dynamo will play the subs so there will be a much better chance. This team is actually surprisingly good. I know Scottish soccer sucks but they play better than most teams over there (Not including Celts or Rangers).

Really looking forward to Tuesday

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word is the Dynamo will play the subs so there will be a much better chance. This team is actually surprisingly good. I know Scottish soccer sucks but they play better than most teams over there (Not including Celts or Rangers).

Really looking forward to Tuesday
    Aztex had the same thought/hopes against Houston in 09 and lost 2-0 at home. IIRC, '10 was a 1-0 loss at Chivas. Good luck to the Scorpions though... shame the game is up against Game 2 of the WCFs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe the Scorpians have a game on Sunday in Edmonton...would be interesting to see if they rest their starters for that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe the Scorpians have a game on Sunday in Edmonton...would be interesting to see if they rest their starters for that game.
    I hope they play the starters and make a run for it. It would only be a good thing for the team if they advance to round 4. There is already a rumor that Round 4 would be hosted in SA as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched a couple of highlights and that of against edmonton with the score 2 nill. Scorpions is a pretty good team,imho.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks that this game is tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All-time series history:

San Antonio 1
    Houston 0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really wanted to go to this game but the Spurs game was on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was worth going to, even missing the first 3 Spurs quarters. Truth be told the game should have been at least 4-0 SA, but there were some horrible horrible calls. There was an easy to call penalty in the goal box which wasn't called, and SA missed about 4 easy shots.

There refs were atrocious though, they would call fouls on the most random things, and didn't call on offsides on SA when our guys was clearly 2 feet passed the D.

Fun time though, can't wait to play Charlotte next week.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Seven MLS teams lost in Open Cup play tonight! . I hope we take it seriously tomorrow night!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Galaxy can't even beat NASL teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7,164 fans at the game last night. Considering it's a Tuesday night AND the Spurs were playing in the WCF, those are excellent numbers. From reading about the potential new team to the MLS next year, Orland has been getting attention for drawing 5k fans... and their team is not nearly as strong as SA's (Only one loss in a division 2 league). The MLS is hopefully taking notice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Galaxy can't even beat NASL teams.
    Galaxy lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7,164 fans at the game last night. Considering it's a Tuesday night AND the Spurs were playing in the WCF, those are excellent numbers. From reading about the potential new team to the MLS next year, Orland has been getting attention for drawing 5k fans... and their team is not nearly as strong as SA's (Only one loss in a division 2 league). The MLS is hopefully taking notice.
    I hope this game showed that there could be a potential derby between SA and Houston or Dallas. This would be great for the MLS, to have local rivalries that drive fans to the stadiums.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matthew C. Egan ‏@ImageFreedom
    @RichardCOliver I read in the @SABizJourn that the @SAScorpions are getting attendance near MLS levels. That's amazing news for SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, I don't believe its at MLS levels but its damn high for the level they are at. Its likely the attendence will go up when they open the new stadium.

Would love to see them get into the MLS. Orlando.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Average attendance for the MLS is higher than the NBA and NHL. The Scorpions have only sold out a 13k stadium once. So you do the math. (MLS was 17,872 last year, NBA was 17,319, NHL was 17,126)

With that said, I believe they are leading the NASL in attendance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be cool to have SA fc in MLS. Well, not really living in SA but I might start watching MLS with a San Antonio team competing there.
    How bad do you wish you lived here? Jelly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Average attendance for the MLS is higher than the NBA and NHL. The Scorpions have only sold out a 13k stadium once. So you do the math. (MLS was 17,872 last year, NBA was 17,319, NHL was 17,126)

With that said, I believe they are leading the NASL in attendance.
    They are leading all non-MLS teams in attendance. They're playing on Saturday for first in the NASL. Should be a great great game. They show the games live on the website btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great win for the Scorpions. All alone in first, after handling the Islanders in Puerto Rico. The It was 11-10 for most of the game and the Scorpions not only managed to keep the Islanders from scoring down a person, but they extended their lead. Very proud of this team and can't wait to go to the next game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't aware they streamed games on the website. Gonna have to check that out.

Thread Information