How old are you scrah?
"Well, congrats to the refs for winning the Western Conference Finals. They gave OKC everything they've got."
-- Graydon Gordian, 48 Minutes of Hell and ESPN.com
"That was … controversial: Some really questionable calls will end up tainting what ended up being a truly fantastic display of basketball over these six games. We saw two teams play at a high level almost every quarter and truly battle. Sad that the officiating will be what's remembered."
-- Zach Harper, Daily Dime Live
"Refs have decided they'll make sure OKC going to Finals. One outrageously bad call after another. Ginobili robbed of 3-pt play, Sickening."
-- Skip Bayless, First Take
"I WILL recognize this in Game 6 only."
"Yeah some of the calls have been pretty shocking"
-- Durant 35
Did the refs take over game 6?
Yes, the refs took over ~ 195 votes 85%
No, it was a fair called game ~ 34 votes 15%
-- RealGM Poll
Hue G. Rection
I long for you!
When the invaders came they brought our greatest fear. Not of them, but of us. They stripped away our hopes of what humanity could be, shined a light on the ugly reality of what we were. We saw that humanity would not stand as one. Those willing to fight would have to stand alone. But still we stood.
They came in wave after unrelenting wave, barely any attempt to avoid our fire. It was like no matter the death toll it was all just a game to them. Maybe victory was just a second thought to the little bastards. What they wanted was to see the moment when we broke, when we'd see that no matter how desperate our defense they had already won. But still we stood.
And now the invaders are gone. Seems as though they are forgotten already. What of us that fought and remain? Do we deserve the same fate as the foe we battled?
90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars
SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!
GO SPURS GO!!!
Sheen Pussy Feen
"Rowdy since 1984"
Longrod von Hugendong
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)