Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    For the record, I don't think Alex Jones is a nut job. I think he's found a great way to make a healthy living by preying on the SA210s of America. I don't think he believes any of the bull he broadcasts. He probably laughs himself to sleep every night about how millions of Americans actually think he believes what he says.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Great! I can spread sensationalist garbage everyday, and it won't be lying as long as it's about how evil the government and the mainstream media are.
    You spread lies enough as it is, you're doing a good job at making up Not believable, but they'll do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For the record, I don't think Alex Jones is a nut job. I think he's found a great way to make a healthy living by preying on the SA210s of America. I don't think he believes any of the bull he broadcasts. He probably laughs himself to sleep every night about how millions of Americans actually think he believes what he says.

You got me all wrong. I feel sorry for you lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    If Alex Jones lied, no one died
    Except for the people who Jared Lee Loughner killed.

Loughner was an Alex Jones fan who believed Giffords was behind the movement to take his guns away. There's an extremely high chance Alex Jones fueled Loughner.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    So, if one of Alex Jones's lie--I mean, "well-intentioned mistakes" gets one of his fans do something drastic, will you speak out against him, SA210?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    So, if one of Alex Jones's lie--I mean, "well-intentioned mistakes" gets one of his fans do something drastic, will you speak out against him, SA210?
    It already did.

Loughner was an Alex Jones fan.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Answered. I'm anxiously awaiting your rebuttal.
    You got it the first time

Based off what you've said in this thread, you've implied you take everything he says seriously. That's equally sheepish given the stuff he says.
    I implied I don't think he thinks he's lying. I said I don't follow and believe everything he says as you wrongly want to believe.

Please. I know plenty of people who don't trust the government (myself for example), yet none of us genuinely thought Obama would be staging a terrorist attack once his approval rating dropped below 50%.
    Many people are blind to such realities. The average American is a C student and fooled by our government. You fall into that category of being fooled obviously.

So how was it supposed to be taken?

Be specific.
    Well if he saw gum on a sidewalk I don't think he would think it was a bomb.

So him witnessing them lie about the Vietnam War 50 years ago is why he thinks Obama is gonna stage a terrorist attack.
    I didn't say that specifically, but I will say for myself... yea a government lying that bad means our government will do that and worse. If a government lies about something to get into a war and we lose 48.000 American lives based on a government lie, why wouldn't they lie about 12 lives?

That's rational.
    You obviously aren't

Because if half of his predictions were true then Obama would have already staged at least several terrorist attacks.
    How do you know for a fact he hasn't?

When why does he never admit he was wrong? Given the countless wrong predictions he's made about Obama, if he wasn't being malicious and truly believed Obama was staging a terrorist attack, then he owes Obama an apology.
    Why won't Obama admit he murders the amount of children that he does? Who in their right mind owes that man an apology after all the murder he has done on innocent women and children?

Watch this video, and tell me if it was your baby, how would you feel? Watch it to the very end though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Except for the people who Jared Lee Loughner killed.

Loughner was an Alex Jones fan who believed Giffords was behind the movement to take his guns away. There's an extremely high chance Alex Jones fueled Loughner.
    lol chance

Btw, the so called "Batman killer" loved Batman.

Damn you DC COMICS!!!! Damn YOU!!

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    thanks for ruining this thread you assholes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    a conspiracy theorists scoffing leaps in logic

SA210, why did the mainstream media lie about the number of shooters? What are they covering up?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Will you protest Chris Nolan for the so called "Batman Killer" thinking he was the Joker? lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SA210, why did the mainstream media lie about the number of shooters? What are they covering up?
    The governments lies of course. Geez, catch up man

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    How'd we get on to the subject of Alex Jones? Was he C-walking while flashing his tinfoil grills?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Will you protest Chris Nolan for the so called "Batman Killer" thinking he was the Joker? lol
    why would I have to protect Nolan? Did he tell Holmes that the moviegoers were out to get him? Did he pander to wackjobs, telling them that doom and gloom were imminent?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    The governments lies of course. Geez, catch up man
    What are they lying about and why?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    why would I have to protect Nolan? Did he tell Holmes that the moviegoers were out to get him? Did he pander to wackjobs, telling them that doom and gloom were imminent?

On that note, I'm seriously checking out for the evening lol

Goodnight boys

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    who the is alex jones?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Who cares? The point still stands.

"The government is lying! I just don't want to specify what they are lying about and why."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thanks for ruining this thread you assholes
    this

who the is alex jones?

The Elvis of conspiracy theorists

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I implied I don't think he thinks he's lying. I said I don't follow and believe everything he says as you wrongly want to believe.
    Do you take everything he says seriously? Taking something seriously and believing something aren't the same thing.

Many people are blind to such realities. The average American is a C student and fooled by our government. You fall into that category of being fooled obviously.
    So the fact I don't think Obama is gonna stage a terrorist attack means the government has fooled me

Well if he saw gum on a sidewalk I don't think he would think it was a bomb.
    So then explain what you meant by "everything"

Be specific.

I didn't say that specifically, but I will say for myself... yea a government lying that bad means our government will do that and worse. If a government lies about something to get into a war and we lose 48.000 American lives based on a government lie, why wouldn't they lie about 12 lives?
    For the hundreth time, I don't believe the government is above lying, so quit using that strawman.

How do you know for a fact he hasn't?

The burden of proof doesn't rest on me to show Obama hasn't staged any terrorist attacks. Now I'm convinced even you're intentionally being stupid and obtuse.

How do you know for a fact Alex Jones hasn't staged a terrorist attack?

Can you point to a terrorist attack Obama has staged?

Why won't Obama admit he murders the amount of children that he does?
    Assuming he is murdering children, he probably wouldn't admit something that would lose him votes in a re-election.

Did I say I thought Obama was an honest guy who has never misled his audience? I don't think I did, but if so, that was a mistake because I don't think that.

Who in their right mind owes that man an apology after all the murder he has done on innocent women and children?
    Probably someone who has falsely smeared him as much as Alex Jones has.

That still doesn't answer my question about why Alex Jones won't admit he was wrong. He can do that without having to apologize to Obama.

Watch this video, and tell me if it was your baby, how would you feel? Watch it to the very end though.
    I would probably be very upset.

If it was your baby who was murdered by Jared Lee Loughner, how would you feel about the talking heads who motivated Loughner to go on a killing spree?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    lol chance

Btw, the so called "Batman killer" loved Batman.

Damn you DC COMICS!!!! Damn YOU!!
    Right, because the two situations are comparable. The Batman comic books and movies bring out as much paranoia and fear in Batman fans as Alex Jones does his listeners.

SpUrsFan4EteRniTy! howbouthemspurs's Avatar
    Name
    Arnold
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    HUGE facepalm when i saw her do that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    HUGE facepalm when i saw her do that
    Huge as in Black?

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Embarrasses? Please, the C-Walk is American as pie. That is OUR dance. You guys should be proud she put an American stamp all over their "royal" asses.Face it, America is NOT a humble country and pretending otherwise just makes you fake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Who cares if some Crip member made it famous. I'll bet it was around before that, and to shun an activity because of someone else...

It's not like a gang sign people.

Thread Information