Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is coming from a re ed conspiracy theorists.
    caring about humility

Thinking that saying the words "conspiracy theorist" every chance you get makes you right about anything, it just means you can't really debate.

Thinking that believing everything your government tells you is humility

Proving that all your takes are very weak.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    On top of being a tin foil hat wearing moron, you also have a severe lack of reading comprehension. I never claimed that everybody should believe everything the government says, nor did I claim that it makes people humble.

The funny thing is that you think that taking the side of the wacko conspiracy theorists makes you smarter than everybody else

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

The funny thing is that you think that taking the side of the wacko conspiracy theorists makes you smarter than everybody else
    I am so confused why conspiracy theorists think this. Time and time again I have had people make out I am ignorant for not agreeing with them on ridiculous theories.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am so confused why conspiracy theorists think this. Time and time again I have had people make out I am ignorant for not agreeing with them on ridiculous theories.
    They're like scientologists.

They think they're the one true religion and the ones with the right answers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    On top of being a tin foil hat wearing moron, you also have a severe lack of reading comprehension. I never claimed that everybody should believe everything the government says, nor did I claim that it makes people humble.

You are the moron. I was pointing that out to you. I used extremes the way you did.

Now you know how you sound, re . lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    What extremes did I use, dumbass?

Would you root for Team USA if your conspiracy theorist heroes did, too?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What extremes did I use, dumbass?

Would you root for Team USA if your conspiracy theorist heroes did, too?
    Calling me a conspiracy theorist for all of your arguments for starters. You sound like an idiot. Just because you say those words doesn't discount actual witness accounts, moron. I don't really think you understand what conspiracy means btw, same for most people who loosely use those words for lack of an argument lol.

Nobody tells me what to believe. I'm smart enough to do my own research. I don't blindly believe bull like you do. My mind isn't that small and closed minded.

4 videos posted in the other thread of people and the news reporting it was 4 shooters and not one, but all you have to say to that is "conspiracy theorist!" "conspiracy theorist!" "conspiracy theorist!" like the rest of the sheep lol. That is exactly what a moron is.

First learn what conspiracy actually means, then learn how to debate facts and not just what you think is cool or not cool to say.

Don't bother responding. I don't need to waste my time on someone as stupid as you. lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Brent Barry's was better

brent barry is a true gangsta. and IDK why this embarrasses anyone. it's just a dance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Calling me a conspiracy theorist for all of your arguments for starters. You sound like an idiot. Just because you say those words doesn't discount actual witness accounts, moron. I don't really think you understand what conspiracy means btw.
    But you ARE a conspiracy theorist. There's not an exaggeration.

Nobody tells me what to believe. I'm smart enough to do my own research. I don't blindly believe bull like you do. My mind isn't that small and closed minded.
    you eat up whatever Alex Jones, or whatever dumb you read, tells you to eat up. Whenever like this happens, there'll be you, taking the "the media is lying to us" side, guaranteed.

4 videos posted in the other thread of people and the news reporting it was 4 shooters and not one, but all you have to say to that is "conspiracy theorist!" "conspiracy theorist!" "conspiracy theorist!" like the rest of the sheep lol. That is exactly what a moron is.
    using "sheep" like the typical conspiracy theorist moron
    thinking that witnesses are always right

First learn what conspiracy actually means, then learn how to debate facts and not just what you think is cool or not cool to say.

Don't bother responding. I don't need to waste my time on someone as stupid as you. lol
    run away like you did after making that absolutely re ed Ron Paul thread in the political forum.

I'm surprised you haven't accused me of being a secret government agent yet

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

brent barry is a true gangsta. and IDK why this embarrasses anyone. it's just a dance.
    I don't get it either. @ people thinking they know what would upset someone's sister better than themselves.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But you ARE a conspiracy theorist. There's not an exaggeration.

you eat up whatever Alex Jones, or whatever dumb you read, tells you to eat up. Whenever like this happens, there'll be you, taking the "the media is lying to us" side, guaranteed.

using "sheep" like the typical conspiracy theorist moron
    thinking that witnesses are always right

run away like you did after making that absolutely re ed Ron Paul thread in the political forum.

I'm surprised you haven't accused me of being a secret government agent yet

blah blah blah

"Conspiracy Theorists" doesn't win every argument for you

I don't listen to Alex Jones on everything lol Another lie and extreme of yours. If you paid attention re , you would look past "infowars" on the video and look at the actual NEWS CAST that is interviewing a witness. Yea there's that fact you left out stupid ass. I can pretty much see what's bs and whats not. Obviously you purposely left that out.

And yea, witnesses, why should we need those people, right? lol All other witness accounts are about 4 shooters, not 2 or 3, they are about 4 shooters, that's pretty specific. Damn, you are really stupid

And you are a sheep, you follow in the same footsteps of morons who can't debate but are quick to say "conspiracy theorist" about anything you can't argue about or understand

And I didn't runaway from ANYTHING, I NEVER have in this forum. It's not in my blood and not even frickin possible to be in my bones to run away from an argument lol I say what I say and that's that, moron. If I started a Ron Paul thread, so what, I never ran from . Another lie from you. If I stopped talking to a moron, that's all it was, they were a moron, like you

And yet another extreme "surprised you haven't called me a secret government agent" Wow you suck really bad. How old are you? That statement didn't really do or prove anything, it was just trash.

What an idiot.
    Last edited by SA210; 08-05-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Now you're talking about I didn't even bring up.

idiot conspiracy theorist
    believes whatever Alex Jones tells you to believe
    thinks he's smarter than everybody else for believing stupid
    thinks the mainstream media is out to get you
    using "sheep" like every other conspiracy theorist moron

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192592

I love when certain morons always respond to my threads (who NEVER make real valid arguments) and they have no idea that they are on my ignore list. I everytime.
    putting people on ignore because they called you out for being a stupid conspiracy theorist

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Conspiracy theorists love using the strawman argument, "You are a sheep who is saying the government never lies!" whenever you argue with something they heard on infowars.com

The tinfoil hat crew on this site sees everything in an extremely black and white manner.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    They're like scientologists.

They think they're the one true religion and the ones with the right answers.
    They have a bad superiority complex and feed it by convincing themselves they're smarter than everyone else for saying "The government was behind it!" every time something tragic happens.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now you're talking about I didn't even bring up.

idiot conspiracy theorist
    believes whatever Alex Jones tells you to believe
    thinks he's smarter than everybody else for believing stupid
    thinks the mainstream media is out to get you
    using "sheep" like every other conspiracy theorist moron
    putting people on ignore for calling you out in that stupid Ron Paul thread

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192592

putting people on ignore because they called you out for being a stupid conspiracy theorist

So you basically repeat your trash again even though it's complete crap

And I put that moron on ignore because he's a moron and a TROLL. Makes sense. Which you also seem to be trolling now...

Calling someone a conspiracy theorist so many times isn't "calling someone out" idiot, it's just calling someone a name because they lack any real debate skills or they lack knowledge on the particular subject. Just like you. When I call you an idiot, at least I back it up

Goodnight little one. I have grown up things to do

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    I wonder if this guy actually has a conspiracy theory yet, or if he is just waiting for Alex Jones to come up with one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh shizzz....just watched Usain Bolt smoke everyone in the 100m...but while being announced/introduced to the stadium before the race he ended his pre-run shenanigan by making his hands into pistols.

should be embarrassed tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wonder if this guy actually has a conspiracy theory yet, or if he is just waiting for Alex Jones to come up with one

::yawn::

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Goodnight little one. I have grown up things to do
    Loose Change or Zeitgeist tonight?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    There's no way to "debate" people who believe the Alex Jones feeds them. Anyone who takes that guy seriously after all the duds he's laid just in the last few years has a screw loose in the worst way. Watch.

Explain all these Alex Jones duds to me:
    Listed chronologically

February 2008
    The Illuminati and NWO have selected Hilary Clinton as the next president

June 15 2008
    "The Dollar will be worth 10% of what it is now in 2 years"

November 23 2008
    Agreed with Gerald Celente's prediction that there will be bank runs by February of 2009

December 15 2008
    "In a few months all of the pension funds are gonna be gone"

January 14 2009
    Had someone on his show predict Citigroup will fold in the next 48 hours

January 19 2009
    Obama will be assassinated to justify gun confiscation

January 29 2009
    "They're gonna stage some terror attack I can feel it in my bones"

February 1 2009
    "I give it 3 or 4 months before they stage something so they can start a war"

February 4 2009
    "No doubt in my mind they're planning to stage an inaugural bombing in the next 6-7 months"

February 13 2009
    There will be a series of biological attacks that will probably kill 50% of the population of the United States

February 26 2009
    "I will be very surprised if they don't stage something big by the end of this year"

March 10 2009
    "I think they're gonna stage a terror attack I can just feel it in my gut"

March 15 2009
    "As soon as his approval rating drops to around 50 thats when the globalists will stage a terror attack"

May 17 2009
    "They're training 16 year old to do 'seek and destroy' in the next 2-3 years"

May 27 2009
    "We're probably in the next few years going to have World War III, folks."

June 22 2009
    "I would be very surprised if they don't stage some big terror attacks in the next 60-90 days"

August 2 2009
    (regarding Obama's approval rating dip)
    "We've never seen an approval rating plunge this fast, looks like he'll probably stage some terror attacks"

September 17 2009
    The government will shut down the internet in the next 2 years

January 1 2010
    Agreed with Gerald Celente's prediction that there will be a 9/11 scale terrorist attack sometime in 2010

February 15 2010
    A fake assassination on Obama will be staged so they can put troops in the streets

February 15 2010
    A fake assassination on Obama will be staged to demonize the opposition (Glenn Beck)

February 16 2010
    They are prepping everybody to make Obama look like a hero after the fake assassination

February 16 2010
    Obama will stage an assassination on himself to get his approval ratings up

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    And that list doesn't include the predictions Jones was making in 1999 about how Y2K was wreaking havoc around the world

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's no way to "debate" people who believe the Alex Jones feeds them. Anyone who takes that guy seriously after all the duds he's laid just in the last few years has a screw loose in the worst way. Watch.

Explain all these Alex Jones duds to me:
    Hopefully you can find someone who listens to everything Alex Jones says so they can explain those things to you. Goodluck

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Hopefully you can find someone who listens to everything Alex Jones says so they can explain that those things to you.
    So you admit Alex Jones has a habit of making bull up and a lot of what he says isn't credible?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Modern Nostradamus. As long as he is vague enough to be correct once in a while, his fans will believe whatever he tells them to believe.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Modern Nostradamus. As long as he is vague enough to be correct once in a while, his fans will believe whatever he tells them to believe.
    I just hope I don't die when Obama stages a terrorist attack.....seeing that Alex is so sure Obama is gonna stage something once his approval ratings dip below 50%

Thread Information