90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars
SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!
The death rate will always follow the birth rate in time.
It is exactly this overreaching of technology, resources and consumption that is the doom of this species. Instead of learning how to share this planet and using our intelligence to save humans- we use it to destroy and our greed is the downfall of the species.
At the rate we are going we are only accelerating our demise.
The amount that was invested and then spent on these things could have been used to solve the world's hunger and reinvested to continue to make sure no one ever died of starvation.
That would have made us better than monkeys.
I think it's great that we are moving toward the future of humanity. This is a huge step for all of us. The next one will be if it actually finds evidence of life. That will change everything and the billions we have spent would be worth it.
It will be worth finding out that we are not alone in the universe. Even though most believe that in this massive universe it has to be possible that there is life in other places, it will be direct proof that it is true. If you cannot grasp that concept then you are obviously living sad lives. With that said I really hope they find Marvin.
A better life HERE requires going up THERE.
Sweep the leg, Johnny...
I can't wait till they actually get the science mission underway. The landing is out of the way and the pictures are neat but I want to see what they actually find.
Everything this species needs is provided by the earth. Everything.
If the idiotic human being could ever grasp this one simple thing;
That's it. Less.
Instead of trying to satisfy every fuckin' craving in their stupid brains--they could instead learn to cultivate their brains to require L-E-S-S- then there would be enough resources and no one would ever go to bed hungry.
Instead it is the opposite. Dream of shit and then try to fit the world around your cravings.
Thank you very much but I'll take my chances on Mars.
Besides, any system is as good or as bad as the people running it. Which brings you back to human beings, again, and humans have never learned to stop destroying shit.
Destroying each other, destroying the earth, destroying everything instead of learning how to get along.
Now, they want to go destroy other planets, other life.
Also, if you're using any of the following:
Scratch Resistant Lenses
Long Distance Telecommunication
Adjustable smoke detectors
Safety Grooving in roads
Then you are "leeching" off of NASA. Please remove all those items from your everyday use since you think they are wasting so much money.
That info was found from one 3 second google search by the way. I'm sure there is more.
Fact: Human life expectancy is at its highest level than at any time before.
Fact: Humans across the globe have a higher overall quality of life than ever before.
Sooooo, nothing.....got it.
So it goes.
nasa gets the budget's dandruff, and that's about it. the only hope we have for the government to boost nasa funding is for defense.
other than that, privatizing the industry is the only way to go. aerospace engineers will be paid exponentially more, so there will be more of an incentive for bright minds to go into the field.
imagine how much more the quality of life on earth would improve if technology from safe and efficient space travel is incorporated into modern medicine, energy, the food industry, etc.
Last edited by The Reckoning; 08-07-2012 at 01:18 PM._____________________________
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)