Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I tried to tell him to ease up but nope, he was too attached to RaVante. Maybe a relative.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    rofl silverblk mystix

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I tried to tell him to ease up but nope, he was too attached to RaVante. Maybe a relative.
    I have no idea who he was. We just semed to hit it off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thank you Kori. This has been needed for quite some time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He went on tilt after that sexual thread and never looked back.

Eh, look at the bright side; with all the threads you started, you can have plenty of stuff to talk about.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Agreed...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He went on tilt after that sexual thread and never looked back.

Eh, look at the bright side; with all the threads you started, you can have plenty of stuff to talk about.
    I've never understood that, I want everyone posting and a ton of stuff. Isn't that why we are all here? Give me choices and lots of them. Why this worry about thread count, why does it matter? Give me 100 threads to pick from not 20.

But this might be a blessing in disguise.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The sad part is that Avante doesn't seem to care for his forced departure.

It wasn't like Avante couldn't defend himself. He always did. Dont know why mystix felt the need to step in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Translation....

Seriously though, it shouldn't take the entire forum population not responding to any of their threads (which isn't a reasonable solution) to get them to stop flooding the boards with , as they shouldn't be doing it in the first place, tbh....
    It doesn't take an entire forum as it is only a handful of posters such as yourself that respond. Don't believe me, just look at who is posting in this thread. You and your buddy shadowflames. It really is simple.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    It doesn't take an entire forum as it is only a handful of posters such as yourself that respond. Don't believe me, just look at who is posting in this thread. You and your buddy shadowflames. It really is simple.
    And you... and since you apparently don't like my posts, you're breaking your own rule by responding to them....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Oh and who are you? I've never even spoken to you and yet you have some sort of problem with me?

Maybe sign into whatever name I know you by and stop talking nonsense.
    You must be new here.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Get off your almighty horse pal. You have no room to talk about posting in threads you have no business posting at.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The sad part is that Avante doesn't seem to care for his forced departure.

It wasn't like Avante couldn't defend himself. He always did. Dont know why mystix felt the need to step in.
    Not true at all, why are we all here, yep...entertainment. Cheap thrills. Anyone giving us some action is a good thing. SBM got things going, he made it interesting. I'd much rather read him that some threads about movies/food/hotties/I'm horny/TV.

I will miss him very much.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You must be new here.
    But you seem to have a problem with me so not new enough.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess I'm just another leech now, totally bummed.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not true at all, why are we all here, yep...entertainment. Cheap thrills. Anyone giving us some action is a good thing. SBM got things going, he made it interesting. I'd much rather read him that some threads about movies/food/hotties/I'm horny/TV.

I will miss him very much.
    I'm here for Basketball.

Once the season starts you wont see me messing around these parts much. I'll spend my times on the NBA forums with teh occasional drive by the Club.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've never understood that, I want everyone posting and a ton of stuff. Isn't that why we are all here? Give me choices and lots of them. Why this worry about thread count, why does it matter? Give me 100 threads to pick from not 20.

But this might be a blessing in disguise.
    You are not fooling anyone. Everyone here is well aware that you are a troll, and that you know no one else gives a about track and field at the college or HS level yet you continue to start thread after thread about it. You did the same thing with old musicians as raZon before you changed your user name and turned over a new leaf. You've been banned from track and field forums for the same shtick and those are people who are really into the sport.

You're not even a good troll. At least the known trolls here are entertaining. You're just annoying. You don't get responses because of your statements. You get them because of your repe ive volume. Generally it's " on Avante" time right after the OP and then SBM comes along and starts the defense lawyer schtick. Then Shadowflamer and ClipperNation start up on you, and they usually end with SBM and Chumpdumper in a "yes you did" "no I didn't" contest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I just don't understand why, whenever there's even the slightest moderation here, someone has to get righteous.

Pink me too, if this is how it's going to be
    This forum sucks anyway, that's why I post here 97 times a day
    Stuff like this would ever happen at blahblahblah board
    No big loss, go ahead and get rid of me too.. I have a life, unlike all the rest of you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    And you... and since you apparently don't like my posts, you're breaking your own rule by responding to them....
    I was simply explaining to you how it works here. Don't respond and they eventually go away, that's how it works. You just can't seem to grasp that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Sixteen in tha clip and one in tha hole
    Kori Ellis is about to make some bodies turn cold
    Now they droppin and yellin it's a tad bit late
    timvp and Kori Ellis had to regulate

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Get off your almighty horse pal. You have no room to talk about posting in threads you have no business posting at.
    How is explaining to you how a board works that I've been on for roughly 8 years equate to me being on a high horse? I'm giving you advice. Take it or keep acting like a and asking for people to be pinked.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Avante/SBM don't need to be pinked.
    Are they annoying? Of course. I can't ing stand them. They'd probably be gone if dip s like shadowflames and clipper nation (and to a lesser extent chumpdumper) would stop following them around responding to them. Just let their threads die. Do not respond. Simple as that.
    Not just about the threads he created he hijacked quite a few threads with random . And this morning he easily broke the no spamming rule, the one ing rule that brings Kori Ellues down from mount olympus.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

Thread Information