Page 9 of 110 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Trinity Tigers
    What does getting pinked mean?

I guess it doesn't matter now, but I'd like to know.

Is Avante next?
    Pinked means you can't start threads. On most of the other subboards the username is displayed in pink when this value is set, thus the name. You will also see "I refuse to act with common decency" under the username when someone is pinked.

AvZon got it yesterday.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I've got to get up at 5 am to lay some sod and don't have all night to boost my ecred arguing with a top young buck.
    so much for that

logging back in at midnight to argue some more

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    NFL forum gonna be so much better without Avante....can we pink/ban him for the whole season?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I got a Kings subforum here started way back when I was booted of a Kings board. +10 young buck points.
    lol utsa idiots got their own sub forum too because they were being extreme bags.

+10 points for bragging about a kings forum

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    so much for that

logging back in at midnight to argue some more
    thinking I lay sod and have to get up early

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who needs pinked or banned?

Avante
    cantthinkofanything
    silverblkmystic (or whatever the name is)

Who else?

Thanks.
    Great list. Thanks for confirming all my efforts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Great list. Thanks for confirming all my efforts.
    66 2/3 accurate

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you are so upset about it all, I'll help you all the way out of the forum.

No big loss, right?
    Smiles....all smiles.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll take that any day. Fact remains I was right all along. SBM being banned was a truly confirming moment. All that ranting and posturing they did finally came back around to bite them in the ass.

It was worth every minute of my time working these losers up only to see them self implode in glorious stupidity.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Smiles....all smiles.
    So the board will be more exciting/interesting without SBM?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it will certainly be less ty

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Everything is better without that loser. Certainly be even better without you as well. My work here is obviously not done. But the fact remains that I was right and you and your group of losers are wrong. This forum is no place for your idiotic bull .

I told you long ago that your days were numbered. One solid meltdown and you'll be gone. Its just a matter of time. You can't change and I love that I have that on my side.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you even have to ask?

It is already improved.

Too bad your pink has an expiration date. Call it a wake up call.

You're gonna have to cut on your thread starting when you're back to normal and it better not be about track and field or dumb youtube videos or you will get pink for eternity.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it will certainly be less ty
    I have this theory that a lot of posters here actually enjoy the joust, debate, argument. I don't post on most threads here yet we saw the same posters entering threads just to joust, debate, argue. Why not put him/me/you on ignore or simply don't pay any attention to us. People get off on conflict and turmoil. Obviously they have to play it off as if... oh no not me. Watch as boredom starts to set in.

I think SBM will be missed.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

By you alone.

Do you really think anyone cared about him here?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have this theory that a lot of posters here actually enjoy the joust, debate, argument. I don't post on most threads here yet we saw the same posters entering threads just to joust, debate, argue. Why not put him/me/you on ignore or simply don't pay any attention to us. People get off on conflict and turmoil. Obviously they have to play it off as if... oh no not me. Watch as boredom starts to set in.

sure...you were mildly amusing from time to time...similar to misguided laughter at watching a re with rubik's cube. but ultimately just plain sad

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have this theory that a lot of posters here actually enjoy the joust, debate, argument.
    Your theory is already proved false. You're one of the least respected people on this board and its why you've been reprimanded like a child.

You can't even call it a debate or argument really. Its utter stupidity and pointless self aggrandizing. You've brought nothing to the table and we've all asked you to stop. Your infantile ego wouldn't allow you to recognize it.

You obviously have no self control and already admitted that this place was a ting post for to you unload your stress (I guess even losers have stress).

You got one foot out the door and I'll be right here to help you the rest of the way.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    By you alone.

Do you really think anyone cared about him here?
    Yes I do. We are here for what reason, yep...entertainment. You disagree?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sure...you were mildly amusing from time to time...similar to misguided laughter at watching a re with rubik's cube. but ultimately just plain sad
    That sums you up perfectly.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And by entertainment do you mean starting random threads that no one finds a link to but you?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your theory is already proved false. You're one of the least respected people on this board and its why you've been reprimanded like a child.

You can't even call it a debate or argument really. Its utter stupidity and pointless self aggrandizing. You've brought nothing to the table and we've all asked you to stop. Your infantile ego wouldn't allow you to recognize it.

You obviously have no self control and already admitted that this place was a ting post for to you unload your stress (I guess even losers have stress).

You got one foot out the door and I'll be right here to help you the rest of the way.
    You're respected, you have brought what to the table? Show me where I ever mentioned stress? Don't make things up, ok?

I'll just talk movies, food.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And by entertainment do you mean starting random threads that no one finds a link to but you?
    So there aren't a ton of random threads each and every day, just like today?

So don't ever bring anything here different or unique, keep it on tv shows, movies, food etc etc ...right? Why not select threads that you find interesting, how hard is that?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos

Son, I'd rather be "bored" than have to read another decent thread get hijacked by your antics, tbh...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Your threads and non meltdown posts aren't entertaining. The majority has spoken.

You clutter up the place with junk the majority doesn't want.

What makes it worse is when you start whimpering and ing when someone calls you out on it.

Thread Information