Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder if vaughn signed off on this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder if vaughn signed off on this...
    Could have thrown us a bone and included Bonner in the trade somehow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just throwing this out there, are we completely sure this isn't a practical joke by the ORL front office? I mean seriously, Al Harrington, AA, and Vucevic for probably the best center and most dominant big-man in the game. Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more I look at this trade, the dumber it gets for Orlando.

-Letting D-Ho play out the season was a better option. If he walks, that's fine. You suck but you clear cap space and will have a couple high lottery picks. And there was always that 1% chance that he'd get confused again and sign another contract.

-Trade D-Ho to Houston for their best offer would have been better. I don't even know what their best offer was but I can guarantee you it'd be a lot better than locking in Danny Green, Jr. for $7.8 million per season over four years.

-Trade Howard for Bynum straight up. Bynum could bluff but with his knees a ticking time bomb he was going to sign an extension with any team.

-Those Nets offers were pretty "meh" but they were better than this BS.

-Even those early trade discussions that would have landed just expiring contracts and picks would have been better.

Orlando didn't do anything in this trade. They didn't clear cap room. They didn't shed bad contracts. They didn't get great assets. It's basically the worst possible trade that they could have made.
    This. For all the talk about the Magic wanting young talent, clearing cap space, and getting draft picks...they didnt get ANY of those. They shed ONE bad contract in J-Richardson's, but then they took on the horrible contract of Afflalo. They also get Al Harrington whos on the down side of his career. Some "young talent" you got there. Orlando's GM had to have received death threats from someone in order to do a deal like this....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    orl are in a worster position now that didnt gain them anything

shouldve just screw d12, fck him

who cares what his agent and the possibility of attracting future FA if dont sign with ORL, max contracts and dollar mounts speaks louder then what agents wanna collude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when he won the slam dunk with the superman bull , how the shaq/d12 arguments came up how his copyin shaq, didnt he say he didnt wanna live in shaqs shadow...lol what is he doin now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What were the Magic thinking? They have one of the best trade pieces in the NBA, DH12 who is by far the best centre in the NBA and that is all they got for him?

How can you have the best trade asset in the deal and come out far worse off? Lakers Nuggets and Sixers improved and Orlando got heaps worse. Unbelievable. Whoever signed off on this for the Magic must be fired. They could have done heaps heaps better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. For all the talk about the Magic wanting young talent, clearing cap space, and getting draft picks...they didnt get ANY of those. They shed ONE bad contract in J-Richardson's, but then they took on the horrible contract of Afflalo. They also get Al Harrington whos on the down side of his career. Some "young talent" you got there. Orlando's GM had to have received death threats from someone in order to do a deal like this....
    Some reports have Duhon and Earl Clark heading to Lakers as well. Still doesn't get them rid of Hedo though and they still just took on Harrington and AA.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    remember when he won the slam dunk with the superman bull , how the shaq/d12 arguments came up how his copyin shaq, didnt he say he didnt wanna live in shaqs shadow...lol what is he doin now?
    Who cares what people think? The Lakers only goal in mind is the championship buddy, you talk and but Dwight is gonna end up being a Laker and you can't do anything about it. Spurs don't stand a chance now, it makes me happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Magic. If this is the you are gonna pull you may as well sell your team and get the out of the NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What were the Magic thinking? They have one of the best trade pieces in the NBA, DH12 who is by far the best centre in the NBA and that is all they got for him?

How can you have the best trade asset in the deal and come out far worse off? Lakers Nuggets and Sixers improved and Orlando got heaps worse. Unbelievable. Whoever signed off on this for the Magic must be fired. They could have done heaps heaps better.
    Otis Smith's revenge?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only way to get into d12 head now....is to hire that wife of his that was bared from mentioning his name to milk money....heck employ all 5 give them coutside seats and throw profanitys at him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this sucks. I hate the lakers. any time they decide to reload it just happens. timvp's right about the built-in advantage; it still blows and i get angry about it.

anyway ...orlando, congrats. arron afflaLOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hack-A-Howard coming to a city near you..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop gonna use De Colo to hack Dwight.

It makes sense now!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking names of all the bags saying theyre giving up the nba. If they post next season they should be banned
    In other words, you're making fun of other fans for getting pissed that their teams aren't given franchise players for the sake of the business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orlando didnt even dump the ty contract of Turkoglu, or davis red and richardson, they should have gutted the entire freakin team while they were at it and not taken back so much ty salary. Any way i look at it i just dont see any sense with what orlando did.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
    Final Nets offer Orlando rejected in July: Lopez, Humphries (1 year, $9.6M), Brooks, 4 unprotected No. 1's for Howard, JRich, Duhon, Clark.

r o f l

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bynum is a better offensive player than Howard. Nash is 50 years old..

OKC still beats them in a 7 game series..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final Nets offer Orlando rejected in July: Lopez, Humphries (1 year, $9.6M), Brooks, 4 unprotected No. 1's for Howard, JRich, Duhon, Clark.

r o f l
    Magic

Poor Jacque Vaughn. Already set up for failure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what ryhmes with hennigan? shenanigan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bynum is a better offensive player than Howard. Nash is 50 years old..

OKC still beats them in a 7 game series..
    Sadly, we still have the Turd Towers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

r o f l
    Geez.. They pissed the Nets off enough they just walked away.. Orlando is a horrible organization..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA is ing rigged

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the league blocked the Chris Paul to the lakers trade last year but now it's okay for the lakers to get Dwight Howard? Am I missing something here? I guess nobody learned anything from the lockout.

Thread Information