My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    , he needs more food stamps now more than ever

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe has done well globally compared to the average/above average athlete, so I'm sure anyone would be okay with how much he's garnered. No way is he at the Jordan's level, but it ain't too shabby.

He will need more food stamps for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure I understand by Nessy wants to be married to a man with his employer's prowess as the only factor.

It's like saying she would marry any Apple engineer as long as Apple is #1 in market cap.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol ambchang

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure I understand by Nessy wants to be married to a man with his employer's prowess as the only factor.

It's like saying she would marry any Apple engineer as long as Apple is #1 in market cap.
    As my boy Brother Mouzone would say Ambchang's Kobe hate "is so visceral" ...

amb is a decnet poster blinded by hate and Duncan love.

That by the way was one of my favorite wire scenes. Lamar follows Brother telling him his homphobia is visceral with:

See that. I haven't even walked in the place yet and you're already calling me a sucker.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe has done well globally compared to the average/above average athlete, so I'm sure anyone would be okay with how much he's garnered. No way is he at the Jordan's level, but it ain't too shabby.

He will need more food stamps for sure.

I will concede the point only on the basis that MJ started before Kobe...and and thus was able to establish his brand at least a decade prior to Kobe..

But since 81 is still playing he has a chance (with 2 more chips) to surpass or tie MJ in Asia and Europe...particularly...but right now Kobe is right there with him neck and neck...for example here are some quotes from China...

Michael Jordan was one of the earliest and most popular Black athletes accepted by Chinese society. According to the Financial Review, in a 1992 survey taken by students in China, Michael Jordan was considered the most influential person of the twentieth century, followed by Zhou Enlai—one of China’s notable political figures.
    After retiring, Jordan remained a very popular figure in China.
    In addition to Jordan, Kobe Bryant is another prominent Black athlete widely received by the Chinese. During the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, Kobe’s presence overtook that of any other athlete.
    In addition to overwhelming chants of “Ko-be, Ko-be” during the U.S. basketball games, Kobe was also the main attraction during non-basketball events such as the soccer semifinals between Argentina and Brazil—which starred two famous soccer players Messi and Ronadinho. However, the Chinese spectators “went crazy when they spotted Bryant in the crowd”.

Outside of his popularity as an athlete, the NBA and the Chinese media has marketed Kobe Bryant as a friend and a humanitarian to the Chinese.
    He also starred in a do entary led Kobe Mentu “Kobe’s Disciples” in which hundreds of Chinese youth competed for a chance to go to America to practice basketball and receive tips from Kobe. Moreover, in March of 2008, the Chinese media hailed him as a hero in for his charity.
    In the China Daily, one of China’s most read newspapers, Bryant was saintly depicted for the “generosity” he bestowed upon a 17-year-old Chinese boy who lost his legs protecting another student during the aftershocks of the Sichuan earthquake.
    The article went on to say that the Chinese Communist Party Propaganda Department promotes the Kobe brand and the NBA in China, this does not negate the effect that the larger than life media images of “Uncle Kobe”, a Black man.

Now again where is Tim Duncan in all of this...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The article went on to say that the Chinese Communist Party Propaganda Department promotes the Kobe brand and the NBA in China
    "MJ can't be better than Kobe, the Commies didn't love him enough!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As my boy Brother Mouzone would say Ambchang's Kobe hate "is so visceral" ...

amb is a decnet poster blinded by hate and Duncan love.

That by the way was one of my favorite wire scenes. Lamar follows Brother telling him his homphobia is visceral with:

See that. I haven't even walked in the place yet and you're already calling me a sucker.
    That mother er hates him some Kobe...to a degree that's borderline unhealthy.

amb could be a decent poster, but he refuses to acknowledge that David Robinson was a mentally weak loser who couldn't handle the burden of being top dog.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "MJ can't be better than Kobe, the Commies didn't love him enough!"
    I've have my own fans on this site..similiar to MJ...you're on if my biggest fans...

here is my autograph...

Koolaid_Man

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    we do business with the Commies everyday...but yet we block access to Cuba...go figure - lol

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I've have my own fans on this site..similiar to MJ...
    Don't flatter yourself, Spurfan...

U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Lol Vanessa having more rings than MJ

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't flatter yourself, Spurfan...

You wouldn't be all over my nuts if I didn't have fans...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently Kobe is in China right now getting "love" - lol

Kobe just posted this message on his Facebook page.

The Love in Jinan has been awesome! Heading to Wuhan. I need some sleep! LOL — in Jinan, Shandong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel for some hotel workers in China when Kobe is posting he is getting "love". Wonder if he would tell the Chinese police Dwight pays off women all the time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He like a the Ashun poosay

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how does vanessa look honestly, the whole world knows he s biches left and right.. and she is stiill with him, Kobe>Vanessa tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how does vanessa look honestly, the whole world knows he s biches left and right.. and she is stiill with him, Kobe>Vanessa tbh
    I've had better Latinas...but she ain't a dumb one--get the richest mayate you can and hold on until you get 1/2.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She has Kobe whipped, really bad. Kobe is madly in love with her, Vanessa is just waiting to cash in her chips.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She has Kobe whipped, really bad. Kobe is madly in love with her, Vanessa is just waiting to cash in her chips.
    how is he whipped... if hes smashing every east of rodeo drive. sounds like hes trying to be smart and keep his cash...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Kobe about to lose a hundred fifty M's
    Kobe my I hate it had to be him
    you wasn't with me shooting in the gym"
    (huh!? you weren't with me shooting in the gym)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we know why Malone was denied

Thread Information