Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vanessa Bryant: ‘I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can’t win championships’

In addition to giving the Lakers a better chance to win an NBA championship, the acquisitions of Dwight Howard and Steve Nash may actually help Kobe Bryant’s marriage. But how? As you probably know, Kobe and Vanessa Bryant have been trying to reconcile their marriage since earlier in the summer. As far as we know, they have not gotten all the way there yet. Judging by what Vanessa said she looks for in a partner, winning another ring this season could work in Kobe’s favor.

According to Nicki Jhabvala of Sports on Earth (via The Basketball Jones), Vanessa had the following to say during an interview with New York Magazine that has yet to be published.

“I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can’t win championships,” she said. “If you’re sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year.”

If she said this a few months ago we could have made a solid LeBron James joke, but now it wouldn’t really be appropriate. Assuming the quote is accurate, it’s pretty obvious Vanessa is only interesting in being with a winner. Kobe has five championship rings, but perhaps a sixth could go a long way toward making his wife forget about these pictures from London. Forget tying M.J. — Kobe needs to win his wife back.
    Championship or divorce for Kobe?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good news for the Lakers. Kobe will do anything for Vanessa, even turn back father time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did she loss weight or some , some of the pics from the olympic events she was seen at photograph..she looked really good...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "winning another ring "

The Colorado ring isnt enough ?

ing Latinadashian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vanessa continues to make Kobe look like a little .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good news for the Lakers. Kobe will do anything for Vanessa, even turn back father time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wants rings

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Good news for the Lakers. Kobe will do anything for Vanessa
    ....except for not cheating on her, tbh...

"Kobe > Magic > MJ"

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    ....except for not cheating on her, tbh...

"Kobe > Magic > MJ"
    LMAO... thats a real article and not a troll post? LMFAOOOOOOO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm trying to figure out why Vanessa Cornejo is even allowed to speak to reporters. What exactly has she ever done, other than bend over when Kobe tells her to? The only thing that makes her any different from all the other ho's Kobe has slammed, is she managed to get pregnant - twice.

, you wasn't with him shooting in the gym!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nice priorities. "Won't be with somebody that can’t win championships, rape charges are ok in my book."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shes already got half

now shes after the other half whatever business deals they had going after the divorce settlement they have jointly operated....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe Bryant is on his way to the best of all time, he only has Doug Christie to catch.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    did she loss weight or something she looked really good...
    Cook, Nanny, Housekeeper…She has plenty of time to work out…Vanessa is looking good…

BTW that article is hysterical...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol ambchang

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe Bryant is on his way to the best of all time, he only has Doug Christie to catch.
    That's going to be a tough one...Doug Christie was all-time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she didn't leave him after the rape, she's not leaving him.

people thinking she's unaware that he s around
    people thinking she married him for fidelity

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Championship or divorce for Kobe?
    Kobe really needs to call Tiger for advice...He already ed up on the pre-nup situation and he's only prolonging the misery at this point...he's needs to cut her lose and go ahead and settle the out of court...he's gonna lose half no matter what that's his fault for pig headed and not listening to hid dad...I would say don't be pig headed on top of pig headed....he can settle now and then play his ass with smaller contracts until he's at least 38....if he divorces now and actually wins two more rings that's even more endorsement money and less for her to get...

He'll always be rich and able to earn millions since he's more of global icon than MJ especially in Europe and Asia but he's only costing himself more the longer he stays in the marriage...and it's clear he's a play-boy...give her half and move on my ...even with her getting half he'd still be worth more than Tim Duncan

He's just being stupid now...and maybe he's trying to prevent some other guy being around his kids...I know many a dude that stayed in toxic relationships to prevent some other dude from raising their kids...but Tiger did it...MJ's kids were already grown plus they were boys so it didn't really matter in his case...but Kobe needs to work that out with Vanessa if they remain good friends then Kobe can pay her extra to keep guys away from the kids until their adults...

My man needs to wake up...or either commit to her..which I don't see happening with all that pussy thrown at him like that...

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vanessa think of Kobe as a good 401k and she going to milk it until she can

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He'll always be rich and able to earn millions since he's more of global icon than MJ especially in Europe and Asia
    Not a chance.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Vanessa is a shrewd O.C. Mexican broad to say the least...she knows she hit the lottery and that Kobe can't stop sniffin the white poon. Might as well get the $$ until you have enough to afford a later coke habit and whatnot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not in a million.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He'll always be rich and able to earn millions since he's more of global icon than MJ
    You are one delusional Spurfan, tbh...

Thread Information