Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Every AFC division has a pretty established pecking order..

Pats
    Bills/Jets
    Dolphins

Ravens
    Steelers/Bengals
    Browns

Texans
    ans
    Jags
    Colts

Then there's the West. I 'm not giving it to Denver, everyone in this division has a realistic shot. Only division in football where that can be said.

Eagles/Giants
    Cowboys
    Redskins

Packers
    Bears/Lions
    Vikings

Saints/Falcons
    Panthers
    Buc's

Niners
    Seahawks/Cards
    Rams
    Last edited by Avante; 08-03-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Post Count
    Besides myself, this forum has to have the worst group of Chargers fans ever assembled: Avante, Fabbs, Vander, and Clipper Nation. I'll be stopping by periodically to read their ty takes.

hope and change
    Post Count
    Besides myself, this forum has to have the worst group of Chargers fans ever assembled: Avante, Fabbs, Vander, and Clipper Nation. I'll be stopping by periodically to read their ty takes.
    prove it troll, everything I've ever said about football has been right

almost everything

besides myself, most Charger fans are unbearable homers though

can't even stomach charger fan boards anymore

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I am no troll.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Avante's a Niners fan, son.... besides, my only takes on the Chargers right now are that Norv needs to be fired and AJ had a good draft, tbh....

besides myself, most Charger fans are unbearable homers though

can't even stomach charger fan boards anymore
    The Chargers' forum is hilarious, tbh.... there's a small minority of complete Norv-humpers that think he's God's gift to coaching, but they're all moderators who basically ban everyone who criticizes Norv for no reason.... the funniest part will be when Norv gets fired and all the shill mods change their tune on him immediately....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'd just as soon a ing loser like you ignore my threads. Where did you get...Charger fan...out of that

The Broncos won the division with a QB that wasn't allowed to attempt a pass, with a coach that has no offensive creativity, and Von Miller suffering through a critical injury during the key stretch of the year..

Add the greatest QB of all-time, not only to play the QB position, but to also coach the offense, and you have a team that is only behind New England and Houston in the AFC..

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Broncos won the division with a QB that wasn't allowed to attempt a pass, with a coach that has no offensive creativity, and Von Miller suffering through a critical injury during the key stretch of the year..

Add the greatest QB of all-time, not only to play the QB position, but to also coach the offense, and you have a team that is only behind New England and Houston in the AFC..
    Peyton Manning is hardly the greatest QB of all time. You can debate if he's even the best Colt QB of all time.

After reading the recent AP Poll, Lindy Sports, Phil Steele Sports and Pro Football Weekly the consenses is...

Pats
    Ravens
    Texans
    Steelers
    Broncos

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The AFC West is gonna be pretty compe ive (particularly if KC and OAK don't suffer major injuries again), but it's gotta be Denver's to win it as of right now. You add Peyton Manning to a team with underrated WR's (Thomas and Decker), and get Von Miller back healthy on D. Dumervil and Miller were killing QB's last year despite trailing almost the entirety of all their games--now they'll play with some leads.

McGahee had a resurgence with 1200 yds and 4.5ypc, despite facing no less than 8 or 9 in the box EVERYTIME, and having to split some carries with Tebow and Moreno. Now the safties have to respect the Donks--and teams will be forced to employ more nickel packages against them.

Manning changes everything.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The AFC West is gonna be pretty compe ive (particularly if KC and OAK don't suffer major injuries again), but it's gotta be Denver's to win it as of right now. You add Peyton Manning to a team with underrated WR's (Thomas and Decker), and get Von Miller back healthy on D. Dumervil and Miller were killing QB's last year despite trailing almost the entirety of all their games--now they'll play with some leads.

McGahee had a resurgence with 1200 yds and 4.5ypc, despite facing no less than 8 or 9 in the box EVERYTIME, and having to split some carries with Tebow and Moreno. Now the safties have to respect the Donks--and teams will be forced to employ more nickel packages against them.

Manning changes everything.

Point is we do have a division where we could see any of it's teams win it. Sure Denver is the favorite but they do have more compe ion than any other favorites.

The AFC North and NFC East will be just as compe ive IMO..

Veteran
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Peyton Manning is hardly the greatest QB of all time. You can debate if he's even the best Colt QB of all time.

After reading the recent AP Poll, Lindy Sports, Phil Steele Sports and Pro Football Weekly the consenses is...

Pats
    Ravens
    Texans
    Steelers
    Broncos
    There is zero debate...manning > Unitas

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The AFC North and NFC East will be just as compe ive IMO..
    The AFC West is the only division where all four teams do have a realistic shot at winning it.

Only the Giants/Eagles in the NFC East, the Browns stand no chance in the AFC North.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    The AFC West is the only division where all four teams do have a realistic shot at winning it.

Only the Giants/Eagles in the NFC East, the Browns stand no chance in the AFC North.
    If 9 and 7 won the NFC East last season, then anyone of the four teams can win it next season....so....you're wrong....IMO.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If 9 and 7 won the NFC East last season, then anyone of the four teams can win it next season....so....you're wrong....IMO.
    So a rookie QB will lead a bad Redskin team to a division le over the defending SB champs? Do you think the Giants don't want some pay back.

The Cowboys have done what lately to think they are on par with the Giants or the Eagles. They went 0-4 vs them last year.

I guarantee the East will be won by either the Giants or the Eagles.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    So a rookie QB will lead a bad Redskin team to a division le over the defending SB champs? Do you think the Giants don't want some pay back.

The Cowboys have done what lately to think they are on par with the Giants or the Eagles. They went 0-4 vs them last year.

I guarantee the East will be won by either the Giants or the Eagles.
    I didn't say it was ok to respond....don't you remember the rules?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I didn't say it was ok to respond....don't you remember the rules?
    My thread dummy.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    My thread dummy.
    Oh Avante, now you're just being silly. Please don't reply to me unless granted permission by me first.....like I said before, your wife gets it, why can't you? Don't answer that though, just keep your thoughts regarding this post to yourself.....I haven't given you permission.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oh Avante, now you're just being silly. Please don't reply to me unless granted permission by me first.....like I said before, your wife gets it, why can't you? Don't answer that though, just keep your thoughts regarding this post to yourself.....I haven't given you permission.
    Mental re ation and a computer, sad to watch.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mental re ation and a computer, sad to watch.
    Yeah, you ARE pretty sad to watch, B....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah, you ARE pretty sad to watch, B....
    I 'm not the only leeching off others little one.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Please don't turn this into one of you four gots circle jerk back and forth spats. This thread is for discussing spurstalk's got Charger fans. Thank you, discuss.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Dude quarterbacked a team that broke records for most consecutive wins and most wins in a decade, and that same team crumbled without him. His post Super Bowl win teams were terrible at running the ball and his defense was made to look better by the sheer fact that he put up enough points to dictate how other offenses played. If he's not the greatest QB of all time, he's certainly in the running for it.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Dude quarterbacked a team that broke records for most consecutive wins and most wins in a decade, and that same team crumbled without him. His post Super Bowl win teams were terrible at running the ball and his defense was made to look better by the sheer fact that he put up enough points to dictate how other offenses played. If he's not the greatest QB of all time, he's certainly in the running for it.
    Question about LSD
    Hey man, I know you're into drugs a lot like me (or at least I get that impression) and I've been trying to not talk about it as much on the forum just because some people on here (i.e. smeagol and others) don't like it or feel the need to rain on my parade, but I had a question about LSD.

Monday night I took some LSD and I started tripping out, but then after an hour or two my head started to feel weird... I guess I would describe the feeling as if someone put their hand on my brain and just started squeezing down. Gently at first and then it gradually got more intense. During this part of the trip, I was listening to some rock music like I usually do while tripping or rolling, but instead of getting into the music it just pissed me off. It was like information in my brain was getting lost when it was firing between synapses or something.

Have you ever gone through anything like this while tripping? I trip A LOT, LSD is my favorite drug and I do it at least twice a week. I've probably taken over 100 hits this year alone... but this was a completely different experience from all of my other trips. Wasn't like taking Lucy at all. I'm thinking I may have taken some bathtub acid that someone cooked up on their own, because I can't imagine straight LSD doing something like that.

Anyway, figured you might know something or have some insight. I do have a lot going on right now, one of my best friends just got arrested for narcotics possession, my mom and stepdad are going through a divorce and trying to catch me in the middle of it, school, etc. So I'm thinking maybe I just had too much on my plate mentally to trip well. Or is this what they call a bad trip? Never had one yet on shrooms or LSD.

Thanks
    Luck_The_Fakers_

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ever see Unitas play?

Thread Information