Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still wouldn't say he's elite tho. Flacco hung on for dear life only to be saved by a no call.
    Super Bowl MVP
    not elite

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jacoby should've got MVP tbh.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Still wouldn't say he's elite tho. Flacco hung on for dear life only to be saved by a no call.
    Flacco had a historically good playoff run this year. 11 touchdowns, 0 interceptions, passer rating over 100 in every game, 2 wins on the road. His biggest issue during the playoffs was atrocious conservative play calling, and he also had to deal with a lot of drops from his receivers in the superbowl. The amount of running plays called in the 2nd half almost blew it, Flacco saying it and audibling on 3rd down when Caldwell probably called another running play into the teeth of San Fran's D was a key play that won them the game. If you wanna say Flacco got saved by that call, fine, but his defense that gave up 23 2nd half points (30 if San Fran scored on that last drive) if what got saved. Flacco played well enough where he wasn't gonna get blame regardless of what happened on that drive.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He had a deep touchdown reception set up completely by Boldin drawing double coverage from the safety and a kickoff return that required one broken tackle and nothing else other than great speed because of how bad San Fran's coverage was. Outside of those two plays, he did absolutely nothing the rest of the game. He fumbled a punt which could have been costly and had no other receptions. You don't win superbowl MVP by making two plays that while big required nothing special and doing nothing else the rest of the game.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I got nothing against Flacco, I want to see him become an elite QB, but at this time, he is nowhere near it, he has an offense around him to make any other QB in the league jealous, and barely beat a proven playoff choker.
    I got nothing against you, but your takes almost always suck.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If anyone besides Flacco was going to win the MVP then it would have to have been Anquan Boldin. He played a great game.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The way Joey Elite throws his recievers open is amazing.... and he's clutch as , too.... Caldwell needs to loosen the reins and let him throw some more, he's proven that he deserves it....

Post Count
    Tbh while he did hav a mediocre game overall in 2011 against Pitt he was leading them on a potential game tying drive when houshmsndzadeh dropped an easy as pass on 4th down too

Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Tbh while he did hav a mediocre game overall in 2011 against Pitt he was leading them on a potential game tying drive when houshmsndzadeh dropped an easy as pass on 4th down too
    He had a clutch drive in the 2009-10 season against Minnesota. He drove the Ravens down to get a touchdown like a couple of minutes left. Then Frank Walker allowed Favre to complete a deep ball which gave the Vikings a field goal. Then Flacco drove the Ravens back into field-goal range in less than a minute only to see Steve Hauschka miss the kick that ended up getting him cut. Flacco has another fourth-down drop against the Patriots that year. Joe's been clutch since he was a sop re. He just couldn't sit on a lead.

Post Count
    STILL the greatest postseason run by a QB ever:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.39b2c651829d

January Joe Bags

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    one hit wonder
    the "my sharona" of quarterbacks
    "the knack is one of the greatest rock bands of all time!"

Post Count
    one hit wonder
    the "my sharona" of quarterbacks
    "the knack is one of the greatest rock bands of all time!"
    Fact is, if Lee Evans had just caught the ing ball, Joe Bags would have two rings right now. Dude is money in the playoffs no matter what the haters say.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Fact is, if Lee Evans had just caught the ing ball, Joe Bags would have two rings right now. Dude is money in the playoffs no matter what the haters say.
    And if Raheem Moore didn't commit one of the biggest chokes in NFL history, Joe Sharona would have no rings and his legendary run would have been a divisional round exit that nobody would remember.

But history happened and we have a nice one hit wonder we can talk about 5 years after the fact (he has 1 playoff win in those 5 years)

Post Count
    And if Raheem Moore didn't commit one of the biggest chokes in NFL history, Joe Sharona would have no rings and his legendary run would have been a divisional round exit that nobody would remember.

But history happened and we have a nice one hit wonder we can talk about 5 years after the fact (he has 1 playoff win in those 5 years)
    As I always say: Raheem Moore didn't throw that interception in OT. Peyton was the real choker, as always.

Derek Carr wishes he was a "one-hit wonder" like January Joe Bags.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    As I always say: Raheem Moore didn't throw that interception in OT. Peyton was the real choker, as always.

Derek Carr wishes he was a "one-hit wonder" like January Joe Bags.
    Fine, thanks for making my point further. Joe Sharona benefitted from Raheem Moore's epic choke AND Peyton's OT interception

Post Count
    Fine, thanks for making my point further. Joe Sharona benefitted from Raheem Moore's epic choke AND Peyton's OT interception
    If other players' rings no longer count when Peyton chokes, then Struggle is officially a 0-timer.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If other players' rings no longer count when Peyton chokes, then Struggle is officially a 0-timer.
    Of course his ring counts. That's why he's Joe Sharona.

you were trying to add another one because of Lee Evans

Post Count
    Of course his ring counts. That's why he's Joe Sharona.

you were trying to add another one because of Lee Evans
    "Joey Sharona" is still an all-time clutch QB in the playoffs, no matter how salty that makes you.

January Joe Bags

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    "Joey Sharona" is still an all-time clutch QB in the playoffs, no matter how salty that makes you.

January Joe Bags
    One hit wonder

Joe Sharona

Post Count
    One hit wonder

Joe Sharona
    Your boy Struggle is a one pick wonder

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Your boy Struggle is a one pick wonder

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Joe Flacco career

comp%...61.7
    most td's in a season...27
    QB raing 84.1/best for a season 93.6

Russell Wilson

34 twice
    98.8 (second highest all time) /110.1 NFL leader

Won't even talk pro bowls, NFL records, rushing.

QB rating in the playoffs, best to worst.

Flacco

Wilson

Yep, that 117.2...wow. But after that it was all Russell Wilson.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-05-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why isn't anyone talking Joe Flacco anymore? This is why ya don't freak the out after a season. Yep.....give things some time.

RGIII the rookie of the year, how'd that go?

Jared Goff a bust? No, not really.

Dump Nick Foles. What happened?

Thread Information