Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    ob·ses·sion   [uhb-sesh-uhn] noun
    1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    obsessed with laughing at aggy, tbh

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    [Aggy]They're laughing at us, therefore they must be obsessed.[/Aggy]

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Golden, this thread is.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Can't tell if shopped or not, is the second one real?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    it's shopped and nobody affiliated with A&M ever put up the original billboard that was up for like 8 hrs before being taken down.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    it's shopped and nobody affiliated with A&M ever put up the original billboard that was up for like 8 hrs before being taken down.
    Really? Who did it then?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You can figure that one out.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    10 threads on the first page dedicated to the irrelevant Aggies.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How is that a complex? We were nationally televised, no one saw any of those other teams.

Deflect.
    lol answering your own question in the same sentence.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    10 threads on the first page dedicated to the laughing atirrelevant Aggies.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    How is that a complex? We were nationally televised, no one saw any of those other teams.

Deflect.
    Will aggy be on national TV every week?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Really? Who did it then?
    "The T-Sips!"

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    aggy comedy is writing itself

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    "You're not truly relevant until everyone laughs at you for blowing chunks every year!"

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You can figure that one out.
    Are you insinuating that someone other than an Aggy did it? Who?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    this afternoon i assumed command of evening flag detail at texas a&m university as executive officer of my unit. As i marched in front of my block of 15, we came around the bend of the oceanography building to a scene of hundreds of members of fraternities and sororities partying on the steps of the administration building. As we approached the main flag pole that bears our nation's flag and that of the state of texas, we were welcomed with an uproar of boos and curses by hundreds of members of greek life.

Upon arriving at the main flag, i sent squads of 3 to the smaller flags that encircle the plaza. As myself and a squad of 4 stepped up to the main pole, it was covered with members of some fraternity partying and dancing. Luckily, college station pd, actually respecting our university and nation, dispersed the greeks who were reluctant to leave and shouted obscenities at myself and my cadets as they walked away. While the flags were lowered i brought my saber to present arms, keeping an eye on the flag to make sure it was lowered properly.

Despite harassment from countless members of greek life, my cadets were able to properly retire our nation's colors and reform the block. Despite being insulted and having items thrown at them, they kept their military bearing and executed our purpose for crashing the greek party... The purpose of showing respect to the flag for which millions have laid down their lives to defend and a symbol of freedom and liberty for all.

So i apologize to all those members of greek life who felt this wasn't a purpose worth shutting down your rap music or ceasing to shout obscenities for fifteen minutes. As i marched my platoon away, groups of greek life members thought it would be funny to block our path. I kept my bearing and announced to make way for the flag of the united states. By the steady tone of my voice and stern look of my face they got the message.

I told my freshmen that they learned a valuable lesson today. While some others party and pay no real respect to the traditions of of texas a&m university, we in the corps of cadets are the true keepers of the spirit. We will execute or duties and stand loyal to the purposes of texas a&m and of the united states of america. I am proud to be a member of the corps of cadets which has taught me the values of selfless service, honor, integrity, and discipline.

"the ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral. Returning violence with violence only multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars."

i respect and thank my freshmen and sop res for maintaining their military bearing and standing true to our cause while being met with just less than violence. Good job, guys. You demonstrated to all those around you, including visiting fans from the university of florida, what the true aggie spirit represents
    wtf?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    ESPN's Florida-Texas A&M matchup led all CFB ratings over weekend w/ 2.9 overnight in 2:30pm window.
    Irrelevant

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    aggies certainly are not irrelevant

they are very relevant for our humor

just the quality of their sports teams, especially football, is irrelevant because it blows ass

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Keep in mind that a 2.9 is a joke for the prime time game. I have never seen Texas pull a number that low since Mack took over.

Yea I would call that Irrelevant

Face it, you are this years dancing monkey, people watch for general amusement, you think they are interested, we think you are a amusing. Only aggsy takes aggsy serious.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Keep in mind that a 2.9 is a joke for the prime time game. I have never seen Texas pull a number that low since Mack took over.

Yea I would call that Irrelevant

Face it, you are this years dancing monkey, people watch for general amusement, you think they are interested, we think you are a amusing. Only aggsy takes aggsy serious.
    Yes, the highest CFB game is a joke. Not that I expect any intelligence out of you - you're easily the worst poster on this board.

What rating did the horns pull in this weekend on their network?

Post Count
    Yes, the highest CFB game is a joke. Not that I expect any intelligence out of you - you're easily the worst poster on this board.

I am rooting for the ags in the sec, but cmon, now you guys are after tv ratings instead of wins. Who cares what the ratings were, when the main topic discussed by most cfb fans was another atm meltdown in the 2nd half. I think you guys are better than most here care to admit, but for once focus on team results, try not to mention longhorn network, and hold down a lead in the 2nd half for crying out loud.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I am rooting for the ags in the sec, but cmon, now you guys are after tv ratings instead of wins. Who cares what the ratings were, when the main topic discussed by most cfb fans was another atm meltdown in the 2nd half. I think you guys are better than most here care to admit, but for once focus on team results, try not to mention longhorn network, and hold down a lead in the 2nd half for crying out loud.
    I don't play for the team, so I can't really help holding half time leads. These people brought up relevance and I showed the ratings. I posted a long post earlier in this thread (or some other one) with an actual breakdown of the game, but that's really not what this forum is all about.

My Team
    Texas State Bobcats
    Post Count
    Happy to report the aggy billboard on I-35 in Austin has been vandalized with burnt orange spray paint.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Looks like aggsy fan is now thinking they are Laker fan.

Being the little white spec on top of the bird crap is great but in the end your still crap.

This is the beginning of the year few people are watching, and I'm sure you are very happy with that 2.9, but the truth is your still a side show and the majority tuned in to see if you would crap your pants, and you did.

Best poster, worst poster, in the end I'm still not an aggsy, I finished my degree from a real school.

Thread Information