Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We are seeing the kind of person you are, always negative bull , why?
    and we seeing the kind of person you are, always deflecting when proven incorrect, why?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    and we seeing the kind of person you are, always deflecting when proven incorrect, why?
    Dude, I lost a game by 4 points. I have how many games to make it up? Stop acting stupid, sheesh.

I'm already working on my next play.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    everyone who took your advise also lost by 4 points

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    everyone who took your advise also lost by 4 points
    Dude...cat threw three INT's, come on man. And they still almost covered. Stop acting like a jerk, ok?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    "lock of the week"
    making excuses for your ty football knowledge
    losing Mason's lunch money
    ty father

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "lock of the week"
    making excuses for your ty football knowledge
    losing Mason's lunch money
    ty father
    Yep, I didn't forsee 3 INTS.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    You said it was "the lock of the week," no you didn't foresee 3 interceptions

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You said it was "the lock of the week," no you didn't foresee 3 interceptions
    There was no play on the board as strong as that one. The Lions tried to lose it and still couldn't. Very strong play, trends all over the place.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    No matter how many times you blame bad luck or call it a strong play doesn't change the fact you lost money on it

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No matter how many times you blame bad luck or call it a strong play doesn't change the fact you lost money on it
    You gotta be kidding me. Dude, I lose all kinds of money on these games, the trick is to win more than you lose which I always do.

Week one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible!

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I lose all kinds of money on these games
    I have no doubt about that

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    You gotta be kidding me. Dude, I lose all kinds of money on these games, the trick is to win more than you lose which I always do.
    No, the trick is to not gamble away your kid's college fund on regular season NFL games, especially when one's as ty as you are at picking "locks of the week" and "good plays," tbh....

"Daddy, why can't I go to college?" "Well, Mason, blame Matt Stafford for throwing so many picks and losing my bet for me years and years ago."

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No, the trick is to not gamble away your kid's college fund on regular season NFL games, especially when one's as ty as you are at picking "locks of the week" and "good plays," tbh....

"Daddy, why can't I go to college?" "Well, Mason, blame Matt Stafford for throwing so many picks and losing my bet for me years and years ago."
    Dude, week one.

How does someone know that no team in the league was more pathetic in week one on the road than the Rams if they weren't serious about this stuff? I win farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more than I lose as you will see. Stop acting like I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off, I had the right play. ing THREE INTS!!!!!!!

You will be telling me.."good one"...when I start rolling...right?

Post Count
    Dude, week one.

How does someone know that no team in the league was more pathetic in week one on the road than the Rams if they weren't serious about this stuff? I win farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more than I lose as you will see. Stop acting like I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off, I had the right play. ing THREE INTS!!!!!!!

You will be telling me.."good one"...when I start rolling...right?
    You: "Easy win for the Lions, 28-10"

Reality: Lions 27, Rams 23 in overtime

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You: "Easy win for the Lions, 28-10"

Reality: Lions 27, Rams 23 in overtime
    Why ignore I was only one point off the Lions score. Told everyone the Rams can't win in week one on the road.

We don't wanna talk about that, do we?

Post Count
    Why ignore I was only one point off the Lions score. Told everyone the Rams can't win in week one on the road.

We don't wanna talk about that, do we?
    You don't wanna talk about how you lost the bet that you spent all summer proclaiming as a "lock" and an "easy win", or about how the Rams scored 13 more points than you predicted, tbh...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You don't wanna talk about how you lost the bet that you spent all summer proclaiming as a "lock" and an "easy win", or about how the Rams scored 13 more points than you predicted, tbh...
    Where are your picks?

Post Count
    Where are your picks?
    Ah yes, the good old "well at least I made picks" excuse.... fact is, after all the months you've spent on here proclaiming yourself as the all-knowing oracle of the NFL, I don't have to make picks to be able to on yours, tbh....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ah yes, the good old "well at least I made picks" excuse.... fact is, after all the months you've spent on here proclaiming yourself as the all-knowing oracle of the NFL, I don't have to make picks to be able to on yours, tbh....
    Dude, what are you going to do when I start winning these games like I always do? Do you honestly believe I don't do the homework and know what is suppose to happen? , it's week one, stop acting stupid. I will win 6 out of 10 like I always do. I know the sport and if you had half a ing brain you'd see that.

I don't care how much you know you cannot forsee turnovers.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I win a few thou every season 550 really is no big deal.
    A few thou? What happened to this being your full time job?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I don't care how much you know you cannot forsee turnovers.
    Wahwahwah whimper wah wah

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A few thou? What happened to this being your full time job?
    It is, it's the only job I have.

Post Count
    It is, it's the only job I have.
    If that's the case, how'd you manage to fit someone else's huge record collection into your doublewide?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If that's the case, how'd you manage to fit someone else's huge record collection into your doublewide?
    You actually only saw about 75% of what I've got. I usually go 4 out 6 or 2 out of three. Last week 3-3 as do ented right here.

Watch how this goes as the weeks roll by

Post Count

Thread Information