<< First< Prev Page 1 of 531 Next >Last >>
    20 hits per page.

Sifte through the first few pages.

Looks like SA120 ed up.

Plenty of actual studies out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A+ Health here fellas. No sicknesses in over 7 years (not even a cold). Talk to you guys later. I'm making some fresh healthy organic juice and I'll be on my daily jog.

You guys should watch the videos I posted while I'm out getting some natural Vitamin D from the sun.

I am not watching your ty videos. Quit asking me to watch youtube videos that you think are real, and shove them up your ass, because we both know you don't have the decency to watch anything I might post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which mostly included US Citizens. What stands out more to me is that the US doesn't want to and won't do any real studies on vaccinated vs unvaccinated. And thanks for ignoring the Doctors in the videos I posted and all the Doctor statements posted

Hmm..
    Looks like there are thousands of studies on vaccines and safety.

You want links or are you going to actually click on Shasta's linked search?

Are all those studies faked or surpressed somehow?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "thousands of studies on vaccines and safety"

pick a few that weren't financed by BigPharma and their scientists, and please include ALL the studies with negative results from BigPharma that they are well known to suppress.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "thousands of studies on vaccines and safety"

pick a few that weren't financed by BigPharma and their scientists, and please include ALL the studies with negative results from BigPharma that they are well known to suppress.
    Here's the link. Feel free to get off your ass and do some actual research.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?t...ccine%20safety

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    << First< Prev Page 1 of 531 Next >Last >>
    20 hits per page.

Sifte through the first few pages.

Looks like SA120 ed up.

Plenty of actual studies out there.
    What a moron, you drank the kool-aid, with all that bias lol If you actually listened to the qualified Doctors explaining what I'm talking about then you would understand the crappy biased studies and bought links that you think are so right.

You and Chump waste your lives online anyway, what's it gonna hurt to do something productive and just learn something while your at it? lol

Hey RG, I know you get sick with colds and all. What's funny is I haven't in over 7 years

You won't watch youtubes because you suck, and sucking makes you sick.

I don't vaccinate. Do something about it, report me, sue me. lol

lol actual studies

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    What a moron, you drank the kool-aid, with all that bias lol If you actually listened to the qualified Doctors explaining what I'm talking about then you would understand the crappy biased studies and bought links that you think are so right.

You and Chump waste your lives online anyway, what's it gonna hurt to do something productive and just learn something while your at it? lol

Hey RG, I know you get sick with colds and all. What's funny is I haven't in over 7 years

You won't watch youtubes because you suck, and sucking makes you sick.

I don't vaccinate. Do something about it, report me, sue me. lol

lol actual studies
    You already admitted you were vaccinated you ing imbecile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already admitted you were vaccinated you ing imbecile.

When I was a kid yea, but I won't get the flu shot that all of you get, and whatever other bs yall are tricked into believing you need nowadays. What a scam, I know who the real imbeciles are. lol What do you know, no flu for me in over 7 years, no colds, no sore throats, nada.

Yet so many flu vaccinated people drive their sick asses to work with tissue paper and their colds and dayquil and antibiotics, and catch a stomach bug every now and again that supposedly "goes around" (as if that's the "reason" they catch it), their kids get sick a couple times a year if not more.

But, not I

Their immune systems are weak, that's why they catch the bug. They don't need all these new vaccines, they don't need all those drug prescriptions and over the counter crap that doesn't do any healing at all, they only mask the problem. They need to heal with proper dieting and exercise to prevent disease and sickness. Food is the cure. Proper food is the medicine.

You should watch todays episode of Dr. Oz online when it's up, he had a great show today with Dr, Joel Fuhrman.

He speaks exactly about food being our medicine (which is my point) and how it heals people from not needing meds. It's a good watch and very valuable info.

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So hundreds of peer reviewed (do you know what this means?) studies are biased but youtubes from lone chiropractors/doctors can't be biased? They're not trying to sell anything are they hahahahahahahahahaha

Why do you insist on refusing to learn from actual studies?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I was a kid yea, but I won't get the flu shot that all of you get
    Who says all of us get the flu shot?

And yeah, your contention that there aren't real studies out there has been proved to be false. Hand waving isn't going to change that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I was a kid yea, but I won't get the flu shot that all of you get,
    I don't get the flu shot. It is recommended for people at risk. Such groups are immunocompromised, the elderly, CHILDREN.
    and whatever other bs yall are tricked into believing you need nowadays. What a scam, I know who the real imbeciles are.
    Certainly not people who think morphine is a vaccine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And yeah, your contention that there aren't real studies out there has been proved to be false. Hand waving isn't going to change that.
    That's not true, it's a lie. Biased big Pharma bull is just that, bull .

And who said I got my medical advice from Rob Schneider? I certainly never did, I simply posted a vid of his opinion on the matter. But that didn't stop you from spreading lies as usual. lol

Addicted to the internet spreading lies
    70k+ of pure lies and trolling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So you're saying peer reviewed journals are bull and lies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you've read every study to reach that conclusion, or just took someone's word on it?

I'm going to wager you haven't read one peer-reviewed study regarding vaccines.

Ever.

Am I right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is really entertaining

Not for his offspring though

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's one from the first page. I don't have access to the full pdf but this summarizes things nicely. After all I can't expect SA210 to read anything but the abstract

A Pharmacovigilance system is an important tool for post-marketing monitoring on vaccine safety. Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine is a combined vaccine of live attenuated virus. Since its approval, and although the adverse events are considered generally mild, the vaccine has been widely questioned for the controversies arising around its safety. Our objective was to describe suspected adverse events related to MMR vaccine reported to the Valencian Pharmacovigilance Centre.
    MATERIAL AND METHODS:

Descriptive study from cases reported between May 15th, 2005 and May 15th, 2010. After grouping the suspected adverse events by diagnostic criteria, a descriptive analysis of variables was performed.
    RESULTS:

After 545,830 doses administered, 96 notifications were reported (1.76 notifications/100,000 doses) including 181 adverse events. Fever (42.7%) and local inflammation (36.5%) were the most reported events. There were 8.3% notifications classified as severe. Recovery was complete in all cases.
    CONCLUSIONS:

The suspected adverse events reported coincided with those described in the Summary of Product Characteristics of the vaccine. The frequency of reports was lower than previously published estimates. Despite the limitations, the data obtained allowed us to conclude that MMR vaccine has a good safety profile, according to previously published studies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BigPharma Lies! Bias! Chiropractors know better! Rob Schneider!

You guys crack me up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get the flu shot. It is recommended for people at risk. Such groups are immunocompromised, the elderly, CHILDREN.
    Certainly not people who think morphine is a vaccine

You're an idiot. You try to connect the two because yall asked what vaccines i would take or are necessary. I don't take them, although I had when I was a child. Taking polio, smallpox is one thing, but all this other bs is a joke.

My philosophy on health is different than yours, so when I speak on vaccines, injections or meds, it's all the same bull to me in different kinds of forms, mostly unnecessary as the norm in my life. That's why I said maybe morphine like in an emergency like a car accident. Doesn't mean I think it's a vaccine, you moron, it means I think differently in terms of health than you do and morphine is a med that I would probably take in an emergency as would many people, duh. I was speaking on it as an injection, fool. Maybe I should have clarified that for a troll, yea that woulda done wonders, I'm sure

You're a very insecure person that so badly needs to prove something on the internet, and you really don't know about what I'm talking about.

You keep spewing your medical way of life when i don't live my life that way, and I'm pretty darn healthy and drug free doing it. lol

You like twisting words like Chump. Just like you ignore the REAL doctors I've posted and attack one chiropractor over and over, although I posted professional opinions from other qualified doctors as well. I've been consistent from the beginning of talking about this, I mentioned meds from the beginning, as well as vaccines, and proper food dieting, juicing. You just don't get it. It's a way of life.

It's also funny how not only do you ignore real doctors talking about this, but you ignore all the links about Big Pharma and vaccine injuries lol

It's two different philosophies, and mine works for me, and it works for a lot of other people who aren't narrow-minded. Drug free feels great, you should try it. Many people are experiencing the benefits of it.

Internet trolls lol.

I'm making some organic soup with vegetables for dinner. Feels so great being healthy I'll have to catch yall morons later..I don't live on the internet like Chump and you...that would be an addiction. lol I'm sure Big Pharma has something for that lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That rant was Wild Cobrarian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot.
    Evidence points to another person in this conversation being an idiot. I won't give away who it is.
    You try to connect the two because yall asked what vaccines i would take or are necessary. I don't take them, although I had when I was a child. Taking polio, smallpox is one thing, but all this other bs is a joke.
    WHAT other bs. You keep refusing to answer questions with anything other than "I've been healthy for 7 years" or "BIGPHARMA LIES!!!"

My philosophy on health is different than yours, so when I speak on vaccines, injections or meds, it's all the same bull to me in different kinds of forms, mostly unnecessary as the norm in my life. That's why I said maybe morphine like in an emergency like a car accident. Doesn't mean I think it's a vaccine, you moron, it means I think differently in terms of health than you do and morphine is a med that I would probably take in an emergency as would many people, duh. I was speaking on it as an injection, fool. Maybe I should have clarified that for a troll, yea that woulda done wonders, I'm sure
    You should have clarified since everyone thought you were saying morphine was a vaccine.

You're a very insecure person that so badly needs to prove something on the internet, and you really don't know about what I'm talking about.
    I just hope you don't teach your kids all this bull . Eating well and staying away from meds is one thing, and fine in its own right. But the stuff you've been saying is ignorant and dangerous.

You keep spewing your medical way of life when i don't live my life that way, and I'm pretty darn healthy and drug free doing it. lol
    What exactly do you know about me? Other than I know more about this than you.

You like twisting words like Chump. Just like you ignore the REAL doctors I've posted and attack one chiropractor over and over, although I posted professional opinions from other qualified doctors as well.
    YOUTUBES. You have posted YOUTUBE videos. I have supplied you with peer reviewed articles which you continue to ignore. How do you not understand the difference there?

It's also funny how not only do you ignore real doctors talking about this, but you ignore all the links about Big Pharma and vaccine injuries lol
    When have I ignored real doctors talking about this? When I saw individual doctors on youtube? I watched bits and pieces and noticed they don't know what they're talking about. One guy said you can't take too much vitamin D. LOL

It's two different philosophies, and mine works for me, and it works for a lot of other people who aren't narrow-minded. Drug free feels great, you should try it. Many people are experiencing the benefits of it.
    Only problem is you're most likely conveying your ignorance onto your kids. "Dad how does ______ work?" "I'm not sure honey but let me find a youtube to explain it!"

I'm making some organic soup with vegetables for dinner. Feels so great being healthy I'll have to catch yall morons later..I don't live on the internet like Chump and you...that would be an addiction. lol I'm sure Big Pharma has something for that lol
    I live on the internet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youtube > American Journal of Medicine

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Yeah, I don't get his point. The flu shot was only administered to 35% of the adult population here last year. And quite frankly, it's not considered an essential vaccine.

SA210, if you were vaccinated as a kid, then you probably received:

DTP - Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
    IPV - Polio
    MMR - Mumps, Measles and Rubella
    Hib - haemophilus influenzae
    Varicella vaccine
    Pneumococcal vaccine
    Hepa is B

Which begs the question why you think your 'lack' of vaccinations made you healthier, when you've in fact been vaccinated several times in your life?

And why would you prevent your child from having the childhood vaccines you had? It makes no ing sense, even if we ignore your lack of scientific knowledge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, he got vaccinated after a series of car wrecks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, he got vaccinated after a series of car wrecks.
    I've never been in a car wreck, but you can keep padding your post count with lies and exaggerations.

I'm glad I'm right about my health, that's all that matters. I posted real articles, real doctors and facts, yall choose to troll and ignore many details. You ignore what I posted and you expect me to ONLY read yours lol.

And to Rezinstanze, I never said I'm fully healthy BECAUSE I don't vaccinate. That's the type of ignorance I'm talking about with so many in here. Again, I have talked about proper diet and exercise.

As for Shasta, I won't even waste my time on you anymore, you have already misquoted and misrepresented what I'm talking about just as Chump has, and you're so lost and you don't get how and why lol. No, you DON'T know more than me on THIS subject. As I said I live a different type of philosophy that works for me health-wise, and it works. So no you don't know about it. It'd be wise to research things before yall ignorantly speak on a subject yall know nothing about. Don't get mad about my almost 8 years of great health, no matter how much you don't like hearing it, that's just the way it is lol I know you were trained wrong, you don't wanna face it. lol

What you don't seem to get is that it's two completely different philosophies we are arguing about. I've tried BOTH (meds, etc) and this one works for me and millions of others, You have only tried ONE. lol You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

lol at yall not knowing about proper water, or juice fasting for health
    lol believing Big Pharma lies about meds, vaccines and fasting
    lol got rid of my gallstones without surgery

That's dinner callin..

Thread Information