SR
    Avante

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    monumental mistake... ruined what was a damn good game he played and should have been a walk-in touchdown

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    monumental mistake... ruined what was a damn good game he played and should have been a walk-in touchdown
    A "damn good game"? Did you even watch the game?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah, he was playing a damn good game until that last throw. would have been bigger if Kearse didn't drop a perfect throw earlier.

but he ed up in the worst possible way to end it

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    that was on the coach 100% ... an inexcusably bad playcall
    He is still the guy who threw the ball.

Post Count
    yeah, he was playing a damn good game until that last throw. would have been bigger if Kearse didn't drop a perfect throw earlier.

but he ed up in the worst possible way to end it
    He was flat-out abysmal for most of the first half. Even in the second half, he was mostly getting lucky on some deep throws. He really didn't play that good of a game, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He was flat-out abysmal for most of the first half. Even in the second half, he was mostly getting lucky on some deep throws. He really didn't play that good of a game, tbh.
    their first 2-3 possessions were ugly, but as they routinely showed, there was literally nowhere to throw

after that point they moved the ball pretty easily and wilson was making plays. you can call them getting lucky but they were all well placed balls. he played a damn good game and got them down the field. and then they made one of the worst play calls in nfl history and lost the game

Post Count
    their first 2-3 possessions were ugly, but as they routinely showed, there was literally nowhere to throw

after that point they moved the ball pretty easily and wilson was making plays. you can call them getting lucky but they were all well placed balls. he played a damn good game and got them down the field. and then they made one of the worst play calls in nfl history and lost the game
    You're Philo-ing again. There was definitely a couple times where he had open receivers but he aimlessly scrambled around and chucked up terrible throws or got dropped for a loss.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You're Philo-ing again. There was definitely a couple times where he had open receivers but he aimlessly scrambled around and chucked up terrible throws or got dropped for a loss.
    they were showing the coverage on all those plays ... you're talking out of your ass

if you want to harp on wilson, stick to the last pick. there's not much to scoff at prior to that

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    "played a damn good game"..to be fair this is the same guy who said RW played a "great" game last SB--despite having <100 yds passing until it was 29-0. Take the fanboyism w/ a grain of salt

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    No , also the bum ass receiver ran a drag route instead of a slant, terrible call

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I was in a room with about a dozen guys, all have forgotten more about the game than your dumbsss will ever know, everyone was in awe of RW, only a total moron like you wouldn't get it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, you sure you saw the game? Yo appear to be talking about a whole different game than what was actually played.

Post Count
    I was in a room with about a dozen guys, all have forgotten more about the game than your dumbsss will ever know, everyone was in awe of RW, only a total moron like you wouldn't get it.
    I was in awe of Struggle too.... in awe of someone playing so horribly in the two biggest games of his career to date (NFC le game, Super Bowl) while being sucked off as a franchise QB.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    "played a damn good game"..to be fair this is the same guy who said RW played a "great" game last SB--despite having <100 yds passing until it was 29-0. Take the fanboyism w/ a grain of salt
    you dont think he played a damn good game prior to that last throw?

obviously, the last throw is what will be remembered and is the one that matters the most... but i dont think its fair to say "he's a qb" after playing a strong game then making a bonehead error

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He sucked. Last play he should've audibled to a HB dive.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wanna be a hero

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I was in awe of Struggle too.... in awe of someone playing so horribly in the two biggest games of his career to date (NFC le game, Super Bowl) while being sucked off as a franchise QB.
    Stupid, last seasons SB (two, remembe dummy?) was a tad bit bigger than the NFC le game, ya reckon? Do you ever get anything right, ever?

Let's see what kind of $$$$$ this record breaking QB gets, ok moron?

Nobody is thinking the Pats won that game and we all know it. They got lucky and we all saw it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wilson was not the problem in this game.

If Wilson had changed the play from a Lynch run, this would be different.
    The play should have never been called, it's an inside pick, there are way too many folks close to the ball. And you got Lynch, it's an inexcusable call putting the QB in a horrible spot.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count

obviously, the last throw is what will be remembered and is the one that matters the most... but i dont think its fair to say "he's a qb" after playing a strong game then making a bonehead error
    The call was much worse than the throw.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

He played 2 good quarters and 2 bad ones, so it's hard to call that a damn good game. He's not a QB, but he made one of the tiest throws in SB history.

All it proves is what his detractors have said all along--he's just a game manager who should play second-fiddle in his own backfield

Thread Information