I like to have choices.

lol, no problem

Club Tijuana

it's 1 per each of my trolls bruh.
    sup Bynumite

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    but if it has to be just one club tijuana i guess..

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Arsenal is on the list already I assume.
    Crofl I wouldn't miss it even if they took away my eye.

fkn Arsenal wanker loyalty

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count

From what I see timvp shouldn't do more than 15/20 teams.
    Seeing how we're trying to narrow the field for more than 8 leagues (Spanish La Liga, English Premier League, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, Argentinean Primera Division, Mexican Liga MX, and the MLS)... a 15-20 team limit is again cutting it off to very few... realistically it will be closer to an NFL-like quan y of about 30 teams... considering some folks may want to add some rogue teams like Holland's Ajax, or Greece's Olympiacos, or Turkey's FC Galatasaray... Again, I understand that we are trying to minimize the work for timvp, but maybe we can help him out by preemptively making most of the logos (those "in-the-know"). There are a total of ~160 teams in the 8 leagues I've listed, so asking for ~30-35 teams is not that unreasonable (if help is given by those who can create the type of logo graphics timvp requires... I for one don't have photoshop or else I would do just that...)
    Last edited by Phenomanul; 10-02-2012 at 12:56 PM.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Seeing how we're trying to narrow the field for more than 8 leagues (Spanish La Liga, English Premier League, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, Argentinean Primera Division, Mexican Liga MX, and the MLS)... a 15-20 team limit is again cutting it off to very few... realistically it will be closer to an NFL-like quan y of about 30 teams... considering some folks may want to add some rogue teams like Holland's Ajax, or Greece's Olympiacos / FC Galatasaray... Again, I understand that we are trying to minimize the work for timvp, but maybe we can help him out by preemptively making most of the logos (those "in-the-know"). There are a total of ~160 teams in the 8 leagues I've listed, so asking for ~30-35 teams is not that unreasonable (if help is given by those who can create the type of logo graphics timvp requires... I for one don't have photoshop or else I would do just that...)
    The thing is why would we want to add a team like let's say Valladolid if nobody is going to use it?

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    We also need additional moderators for the soccer forum.
    Co-sign

Me and Venti would make great soccer forum mods timvp

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Co-sign

lol wanker suckn for mod power....really?

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    You better start kissing ass son before you get the boot.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    this guy cracks me up

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Hey be nice to TDMVPDPOY. Without him, we wouldn't have been called the "fkn Arsenal wankers".

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I realize your response is a facetious one, but an honest question ElNono... Other than the fact that the Argentinean NT has owned the Mexican NT in head-to-head matchups (over the past two decades), and the big "you all have the best player in the world" factor... Couldn't one make a valid argument that Mexican football currently has a brighter future than Argentina?

For one... they're following the Argentinean model by winning everything there is to be had in the youth ranks [U15, U17, U19, U20, U21 and even the Olympic U23 Tourney - granted they placed 3rd in the most recent U20 World Cup]

Two... they're exporting their players to the top flight European leagues in record numbers...

And finally... They have appropriate fear of all other teams but are no longer entering games against the world's best teams with a loser's mentality [they believe they can win any match].

meh... just figured I throw some perspective... they certainly will be under much pressure to go deep in the upcoming World Cup.
    tbh, I haven't kept up much with the Mexican NT lately (no real interest).

That said, Chicharito and Guardado are probably the top guys last I looked, and I don't think either really brings the leadership qualities/star power other teams have. Perhaps there's some of that in the younger crop of players.
    As you said, to show some progression, Mexico is at that stage where they need to make a deep World Cup run (or a couple), beat some good teams (germany, perhaps spain) and show they're no longer cinderellas.

Teams like Argentina have other problems, namely, it's ing unbalanced: Defense=mediocre, midfield=decent, attack=staaaacked.
    Right now, Argentina is renewing the defense, and hoping the attackers have a good day.

As far as the future, I couldn't really tell you. The Argentina generation that won every U-<anything> ended up not winning anything for the main NT.
    I also didn't think I'll ever see another player like Maradona playing for Argentina, and out of nowhere comes Messi, which at this point is probably high up there.

But that's why we watch

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Co-sign

lol Lakers fans for soccer forum mods

But what's more important here is a Cule-Madridista balance because it's the hottest rage-inducing topic in this forum section.

oh and United still.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Co-sign

I wouldn't recommend any of you TBH

Myself and Spurologist TBH

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    For me it's:

- Real Madrid
    - Manchester United

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Venti Quattro can you work your magic and do a Boca logo for diego and ALVAREZ6?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Venti Quattro can you work your magic and do a Boca logo for diego and ALVAREZ6?
    Here's a Boca logo to work with:

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Boca Juniors

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    For me it's:

- Real Madrid
    - Manchester United
    lol what a bombwagoner

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I wouldn't recommend any of you TBH

Myself and Spurologist TBH
    look at this wanker

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    For me

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Thanks. Man, I'm such a great human being, I could have just played dumb and not mention this abortion of a team but I looked up for the interest of all my fellow spurstalkains.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    It's already done.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Thanks. Man, I'm such a great human being, I could have just played dumb and not mention this abortion of a team but I looked up for the interest of all my fellow spurstalkains.
    I was able to do Real Madrid and Tottenham without melting.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    I think big clubs like Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham and Inter should be added to the first post for future proofing.

Thread Information