San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

[IMG]htt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

check out them feets
    lebomb Creepn Koolaid_Man

brothas if any of you decide to get ya swirl on take a page out of dwight's notebook. this Becky is a certified dime. i'd risk my family disowning me for a chick like this, straight up.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    's abdomen/pubis look ugly as tbh, she looks too mannish with the muscle outline i mean

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OH yeah my niggra!!!!! If you look at a woman's feet and they are sexy, pedicured, no bunions and ...........you look up and she is most often fine as .

PS. I had a mouf full of pretty toes, DD's and ass this past weekend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OH yeah my niggra!!!!! If you look at a woman's feet and they are sexy, pedicured, no bunions and ...........you look up and she is most often fine as .

PS. I had a mouf full of pretty toes, DD's and ass this past weekend.

feets most def seal the deal.

sounds like you had a good weekend fam. mine was similar but i didn't suck on no toes.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    pink nail dye just like pink panties imho, both sexually arousing stuffs that good women never choose to use anyday of the week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

mine was similar but i didn't suck on no toes.
    LOL.......... I feel ya. It takes some smokin ass feet for me to do it. I dated a girl one time, and I wouldnt touch her feet with work gloves on. As a matter of fact, I broke up with her over then damn Herman Munster feet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm like the character Marcus from Boomerang if the feets aint well kept, im audi 5000.

i done broke quite a few hearts because of hamhock ankles and ugly feets.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that one of da finest white es I ever seen. wonder how tall the girl is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him that he ed that little white hoe, but I wouldnt pat him on the back for having to pay child support for 18 years tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol super christian

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good for him that he ed that little white hoe, but I wouldnt pat him on the back for having to pay child support for 18 years tbh.
    ya should relate, average mexican pay support ta 18 families

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea i don't condone him going raw in a groupie either but after seeing her i understand. the flesh is weak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sons I can't keep count. is this #6 for God's favorite basketball player?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    's abdomen/pubis look ugly as tbh, she looks too mannish with the muscle outline i mean
    ain't nobody talking to your no pussy getting ass

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yea i don't condone him going raw in a groupie either but after seeing her i understand. the flesh is weak.
    she nice trill..she avg in the face with an above avg body...I give face 6.9 - 7.5 and I give body a 10 +...I can really appreciate women that work out...and sometimes going raw is a necessity especially in a Becky...I admit it can be risky but sometimes you just gotta have it....I'm ing with a Russian right now and she looks better than Dwight's chic...plus my new flame (at the moment) she got ass for days man...Put sistas to shame...If I were you I wouldn't give a about what my family thought regardless..well maybe my dad since he cut the checks but in all seriousness I'm addicted to white girls at this point..I simply have to have them....and I them like I love them...very passionately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she nice trill..she avg in the face with an above avg body...I give face 6.9 - 7.5 and I give body a 10 +...I can really appreciate women that work out...and sometimes going raw is a necessity especially in a Becky...I admit it can be risky but sometimes you just gotta have it....I'm ing with a Russian right now and she looks better than Dwight's chic...plus my new flame (at the moment) she got ass for days man...Put sistas to shame...If I were you I wouldn't give a about what my family thought regardless..well maybe my dad since he cut the checks but in all seriousness I'm addicted to white girls at this point..I simply have to have them....and I them like I love them...very passionately

my nig if i ever decide to take swirling seriously she'd have to be a european chick. i can't settle for an American Becky. props on the Russion broad, though. they produce some of the sexiest Becky's in the world.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    my nig if i ever decide to take swirling seriously she'd have to be a european chick. i can't settle for an American Becky. props on the Russion broad, though. they produce some of the sexiest Becky's in the world.
    don't get me wrong I'm not trying to get married or no like dat ...but Euro women are more cultured, free-spirited, and honest than American Becky's by a country mile...but tbh I do with quite a bit of American Becky's...this is the 2nd Russian I've kicked it with for a prolonged period of time..and I can say in both cases Russian women are the hardest to crack..at least the ones I'm ing with...they are more independent, usually have their own money, and like very simple gifts...I always switch up my persona in cases like this...because you gotta know your terrain...I'm largely successful because I'm well traveled and can talk it up with the best of em but I also show my down to earth side...more simplistic, more honest, with strong game and conversation...for example I bought this girl a gift (no tricking) it was a box of green leaf tea, a mini tea pot and a China cup to drink it in..it all cost me about $20...it's the simple things that always crack the code...

but if your conversation is strong the rest will take care of itself...I always get compliments after the first date (it never fails) on how they really enjoyed my company and conversation...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i done broke quite a few hearts because of hamhock ankles ............

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s but in all seriousness I'm addicted to white girls at this point..I simply have to have them....and I them like I love them...very passionately
    Ive done a Russian girl before........ Hmmmm. Right now, Im into latinas. I love the fact they are buck wild in bed, and will get up and make a niggra some huevos rancheros breakfast tacos in the mornin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ive done a Russian girl before........ Hmmmm. Right now, Im into latinas. I love the fact they are buck wild in bed, and will get up and make a niggra some huevos rancheros breakfast tacos in the mornin.
    I can understand somewhat...I'm just not that into breakfast Taco's though...I'm an egg-white and either Oatmeal or Quinoa type of guy...I don't have very many demands except I require them to have their own money, really enjoy and covet anal sex, and be hot...even though I will an ugly chic if her body is right ...and occasionally I will a fat girl if she's cute, smells good, and she wears her fat just right...

I call em La a's because of those nice round and brown circles around their s...get it good lil homie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so how many kids to different women does he have now? tryin to break kemps record?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao

Na but i give her the props, she got him to raw dawg and let it go... dayummm that set 4 life now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so how many kids to different women does he have now? tryin to break kemps record?
    At least we know that ain't gay...he just likes to bust freely has 99 problems but having kids ain't one

Thread Information