Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You should pay somebody to kick your ex-wife's dudes ass if you don't want to get your hands dirty.
    Never take American girls seriously. They can't cook, clean, or take care of kids, but expect equal pay when they do way less in the workforce than men. I always tell girls that us men in the west have given them a lot of rights and have been nice, but we could just as swiftly take them away in the near future and implement a masochist culture if things start to get out of hand. What are girls going to do? Kick our ass? They know they can't win a real war against men. No wonder the arabs say we are pussies. What happened to the times when we wouldn't take from no one?

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    why do we even let somebody weaker than us to have equal or more rights? It don't make sense! You should get full custody of your kids Dawg. It's what's right in the natural world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If women truly cared about being viewed as equal they would quit going to the well on issues such as these. A real women IMO would be one that can support herself and family - just as her counterpart does/did (not in all cases obviously) and should only be concerned with getting full custody (if the dad has issues) or joint custody (if she knows he is a good father). The money issue should be off limits IMO in most cir stances - especially cir stances such as these. The idea of women overwhelmingly getting custody and child support is so dated and sexist I do not even know where to begin.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think paying someone to kick your ex's bf's ass isn't the dumbest thing you could do, but it's close.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't think of it as paying HER child support. Think of it as buying YOURSELF some freedom.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He wouldn't have to pay me really. Just find out where the dude likes to drink, buy ME a few shots and beers and then show me who he is. I would do it just to stay in practice and get a couple of drinks out of it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So uuummmmm... I have a step son

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think paying someone to kick your ex's bf's ass isn't the dumbest thing you could do, but it's close.
    It's not dumb if you could pull it off without getting caught. It's just that white people don't know how to do it successfully. In the Spanish world they're called, "calentadas". They are not to kill people, just to scare them straight to leave you alone. You usually pay gang members, zetas, muslim brotherhood, thugs etc to carry out those beat-downs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    not to make light of all this...it totally sucks.

But at first glance on the Club Page, this looks like a Avante thread.

Wife left me...

Looking for some music to drink the last flat half of my last Budweiser to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's not dumb if you could pull it off without getting caught. It's just that white people don't know how to do it successfully. In the Spanish world they're called, "calentadas". They are not to kill people, just to scare them straight to leave you alone. You usually pay gang members, zetas, muslim brotherhood, thugs etc to carry out those beat-downs.
    just don't use the KKK. They'll end up painting their name on everything.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He wouldn't have to pay me really. Just find out where the dude likes to drink, buy ME a few shots and beers and then show me who he is. I would do it just to stay in practice and get a couple of drinks out of it.
    beatdown style like the Cable guy in the restaurant!lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Haven't read the other posts, but sorry to hear what happened. I believe marriage is forever and leaving "simply" for freedom elsewhere is ridiculous and selfish and the world teaches that these days that its ok to marry then get out of it just because you want something else. I don't know if there are any other things behind it though. Abuse and infidelity are big reasons to end a marriage and that I understand, but not sure if anything like that is happening??

It's understandable if you can't let her go, but you must understand when a woman is in COURT mode and has decided to leave you and win money, then you can NOT trust her at all, don't let your love for her interfere with her tricking you into saying something that will help her case. Get her on tape, or through text saying she wants money from you, etc. But don't let her trick you into quick lunch sex when she might just be trying to stab you in the back. Believe me, they do that when $$$ is on the brain. They don't give a damn one little bit when they are in Win mode, remember that.

I'm a single parent btw, my little girls mom also wanted "freedom" and wanted the party life. In the end it was for the best because my daughter didn't grow up with that horrible influence. Don't know what kind of mother your wife is. But don't think that you have to automatically give your kids to the mom. Fight it if that's what you truly feel. She decided to leave, not you. God bless.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Congrats to the Spanish world - if we could only be more like them and their clever partnering with crime organizations like the zetas.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Why is it the guy's fault anyway? Who says he even knew she was married?

Even if he did know, I don't see how it's fault.....unless you're married yourself,

If she's coming on to you, who wouldn't hit it? let's not be hypocrites here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    tbh you should be able to tell pretty quickly if you're sleeping with a married chick. Maybe not the first time, but it's not hard to pick-up on certain behaviors.

Wasn't the OP the guy with him and his wife's pic in his avatar (or am I thinking of someone else)? Either way, I'm sorry to hear about this, bud. You sound like a good person, and I can't see how you don't at least get joint-custody of your kids if you have a steady income and have no hx of abuse. You don't want full custody, though--you need to live your own life too.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Sorry to hear this man. The kids are the most important thing right now. Do whatever is necessary to make this easier on them.

I'm really glad my ex is not a psycho and despite pressure for lots of people, I decided not to marry her because we had a kid. That is the worst decision anyone can make. My brother, brother in law and a good friend of mine are still dealing with ongoing issues because of their psycho exes. Got five more years before she graduates and I can move the out of East Texas.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Wasn't the OP the guy with him and his wife's pic in his avatar (or am I thinking of someone else)?
    You are correct.

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was actually thinking about that when I saw the OP's thread.

damn

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yup..I did too.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So uuummmmm... I have a step son
    Yup and as I recall, he was very young when you and his mom got together; that makes a big difference. Chances are you are the only dad he knows and the only man he's ever been aware of living with. But for kids who are old enough to recall living with both parents, the divorce, and now have a new guy around, it's a pretty different thing. There's an age, about 8 on average, that kids start being aware that sex exists and because of their limited understanding it's pretty confusing. Not understanding it and being forced to view your mom as a sexual being can be really tough. I mean, seeing our folks as sexual beings when we have experienced and understand sexual relationships is bad enough, imagine how daunting it is when you are a kid and your mom is with a stranger?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    when my co-worker gets back from lunch I will get you the name of a lawyer. She works SOLELY for dads in child custody cases if I remember correctly. Real bulldog of a from the stories I have been told.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was actually thinking about that when I saw the OP's thread.

damn
    i remember his old avatar as well for some reason. sorry for the OP's situation, don't do anything crazy to yourself, just fight the good fight. Best of luck to you and the kids.

I should've been married by now but keep on living the bachelor's life. When around my married friends it can be awkward, but when i read how many of you guys have had chicks leave them for "freedom" (ie different ) then I feel good about my decision. Knowing my luck, I'd end up with that type of broad.

the American female is becoming toxic imo. Not all of them, but is starting to get out of control. I always thought women were more naturally into rearing a child than a guy, but maybe that was never true.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i remember his old avatar as well for some reason. sorry for the OP's situation, don't do anything crazy to yourself, just fight the good fight. Best of luck to you and the kids.

I should've been married by now but keep on living the bachelor's life. When around my married friends it can be awkward, but when i read how many of you guys have had chicks leave them for "freedom" (ie different ) then I feel good about my decision. Knowing my luck, I'd end up with that type of broad.

the American female is becoming toxic imo. Not all of them, but is starting to get out of control. I always thought women were more naturally into rearing a child than a guy, but maybe that was never true.
    That's why I have stayed away from American chicks since I was 22. I shackled myself with a hot Mexican Spanish girl. Homemade tortillas and mexican food flows through my house. As well as Mexican and European pastries. We go to the movies, go on dates, her all night on weekends. My gf is those old-fashioned Mexican/Italian girls who care a lot about pleasing and taking care of their dude, so you must take care of them. It's no wonder a lot of American guys are opting out for Eastern European chicks who still act like women and don't mind raising kids the right way.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That's why I have stayed away from American chicks since I was 22. I shackled myself with a hot Mexican Spanish girl. Homemade tortillas and mexican food flows through my house. As well as Mexican and European pastries. We go to the movies, go on dates, her all night on weekends. My gf is those old-fashioned Mexican/Italian girls who care a lot about pleasing and taking care of their dude, so you must take care of them. It's no wonder a lot of American guys are opting out for Eastern European chicks who still act like women and don't mind raising kids the right way.

wish i could find one of those tbqh foreign es are the best es cause they know how ty the rest of the world treats vaginas

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Francis Dunham is her name. Keep any kind of correspondence between the two of you and if you have proof of her infidelity, it is a done deal.

Oh and don't be a ing moron and try to beat someone up.

If she calls you, don't answer. Text her back with "I'm busy, what's up" or some such variation on that so that you can get what she wants in writing.

Thread Information