Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    said she wants her freedom.

Anyway, need a good attorney thats gonna fight for the dad instead of just conceeding to the fact that moms always win. She left me and the kids, got her own place that can't fit kids, has seen kids maybe 4 times this month...and now says she's gonna fight for custody only bc she wants child support.

Any lawyer suggestions?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She literally said that she is only fighting for custody in order to receive child support? Sorry to hear about your tough times - just use your head, stay as calm as possible and think about what is best for your kids.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    get her to text you she only wants kids for child support, then save text cause that's legally the same as putting it in writing, then profit? Also sorry to here that man, just keep your wits up and don't do anything stupid on the phone, facebook or twitter

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I hear good things about the firm of Smith & Wesson. (jk -- she prob only deserves a beating)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She put it like this..."i'm just letting you know, im going to file for full custody of kids bc that is the only way I will get child support from you".

Thanks for the support in telling me to keep my cool. Theres this guy that she started hangin out with as soon as the split....Ive gone twice to beat his ass, and both times he wouldnt come out his apt. After that I started to think a little more clearly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sorry to hear, mate. hope you are successful in your fight against her

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She put it like this..."i'm just letting you know, im going to file for full custody of kids bc that is the only way I will get child support from you".

Thanks for the support in telling me to keep my cool. Theres this guy that she started hangin out with as soon as the split....Ive gone twice to beat his ass, and both times he wouldnt come out his apt. After that I started to think a little more clearly.
    yeah beating him up would ultimately work against you I think. good option having a think about it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Man, sorry to hear about that.

Just keep your cool and act accordingly.

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    Name
    asdf
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ive gone twice to beat his ass, and both times he wouldnt come out his apt. After that I started to think a little more clearly.
    Yeah, that's definitely not a good way to help your case. Don't do that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also, keep in mind that it's probably not that dude's fault the marriage failed. It might be slimy if he knew she was still married, but the issues on her end obviously ran deeper and this guy is the outlet. Tough to think that way obviously and he might deserve a punch, but in the end what does that really do?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Also, keep in mind that it's probably not that dude's fault the marriage failed. It might be slimy if he knew she was still married, but the issues on her end obviously ran deeper and this guy is the outlet. Tough to think that way obviously and he might deserve a punch, but in the end what does that really do?
    Ya right. But still makes him a . But after some though....im not doing anything to allow her to build a poor character case against me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yeah, agree with DPG; she deserves the beatdown more.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, agree with DPG; she deserves the beatdown more.
    Lol....If it wasnt so taboo I just might.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Just clowning man; beating people's asses is for when you're 16.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yeah you should probably go ahead and delete that comment, cause it could be used against you especially if she knows you post here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Just clowning man; beating people's asses is for when you're 16.
    some women need a good beating tbqh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    But no man needs a felony assault and jail time for some stupid cvnt

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    But no man needs a felony assault and jail time for some stupid cvnt
    you know it's a felony to choke a but not vice versa

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    fpoonsie going retro

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I was gonna do it I would have already done it. I would never hit a female anyway. Unless that female had a penis. Then its all fair game.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Dude. You are finally free. Move to Florida.

silverblk mystix
    Dude, just let her go. Let her have whatever she wants. Don't try to hold people hostage. I know you are not used to hearing this and most people don't think this way but why is she a ? Because she wants her freedom?

Let her have it. It also means you will have your freedom. It also means that there is something else in store for you- a different future- a different life. Be brave and bold and welcome whatever is in your life and don't try to change it or fix it.

If my wife- whom I love dearly- suddenly did this, I would step back and take some time for myself. I would make peace with my thoughts and I would tell her to go and find her way. I would move on and let the universe have her back. I lived a long time without her and the last 11 years were wonderful but I would get used to the idea that my life took a turn and I would wait to see what the universe had for me.

I don't think that needing someone = love. If I need someone to be happy-- it is not love- it is addiction and insecurity- not love.

Seriously think about this and don't get yourself jailed because some other guy is with her. Let him have her- soon she will do the same to him....or not...it doesn't really matter. You can find another way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude. You are finally free. Move to Florida.
    isn't florida full of oldies?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, just let her go. Let her have whatever she wants. Don't try to hold people hostage. I know you are not used to hearing this and most people don't think this way but why is she a ? Because she wants her freedom?

Let her have it. It also means you will have your freedom. It also means that there is something else in store for you- a different future- a different life. Be brave and bold and welcome whatever is in your life and don't try to change it or fix it.

If my wife- whom I love dearly- suddenly did this, I would step back and take some time for myself. I would make peace with my thoughts and I would tell her to go and find her way. I would move on and let the universe have her back. I lived a long time without her and the last 11 years were wonderful but I would get used to the idea that my life took a turn and I would wait to see what the universe had for me.

I don't think that needing someone = love. If I need someone to be happy-- it is not love- it is addiction and insecurity- not love.

Seriously think about this and don't get yourself jailed because some other guy is with her. Let him have her- soon she will do the same to him....or not...it doesn't really matter. You can find another way.
    that's not possible with kids involved

Thread Information