Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Won't happen until he's banned tbh and that won't happen either

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now you know (or should) that silly doesn't work with me. I mean look at you, all you ever do is stupid like this.

Ok my very own thread, cool actually cold...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Won't happen until he's banned tbh and that won't happen either
    For what trying to get the leeches off their lazy asses? I can't believe you people, wow!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For what trying to get the leeches off their lazy asses?
    You are as bad as anyone tbh, you lead away from points. Anytime someone actually gives you something valid to respond to that you can't you respond with the same schtick - either play dumb or make out how mature you are

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are as bad as anyone tbh, you lead away from points. Anytime someone actually gives you something valid to respond to that you can't you respond with the same schtick - either play dumb or make out how mature you are
    That's not true at all, I look forward to stimulating conversation which is rare here.

Look at this Lincoln dude, how immature is he?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's not true at all, I look forward to stimulating conversation which is rare here.
    Why don't you go elsewhere

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why don't you go elsewhere
    I have been, but why do you care what I do?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have been, but why do you care what I do?
    I don't, I'm just so curious why you keep doing something that apparently is so bad. The normal person stops doing something if they don't like it

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't, I'm just so curious why you keep doing something that apparently is so bad. The normal person stops doing something if they don't like it
    I can't believe how many totally ignorant people post on this site, you are one of them.

Pay attention...

There are how many people posting here, yet what % of those posters actually post threads? So many people here don't add to the board. Then at me/others who do try to get something going. While they do nothing, you don't see anything wrong with that? Yet nobody says a word about it, why not? Think how much better this place would be if all those leechs started getting involved. Take this Lincoln guy for an example, when was the last time he did anything? There are tons of posters here just like that. I post threads out of boredom, I know I'll get some action and quick and a lot of it, ain't it a shame I have to play that? I'd love to see everyone involved and a lot of interesting threads to read, but that ain't going to happen because so many here are lazy.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You have been working under a false premise from the start.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You have been working under a false premise from the start.
    Dude, you're part of the problem. Don't follow others around like some dumbass, step up to the plate and swing for the fences, do something yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Dude, you're part of the problem. Don't follow others around like some dumbass, step up to the plate and swing for the fences, do something yourself.
    This is your problem.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is your problem.
    I'm not the one relying on everyone else slick, that would be you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I'm not the one relying on everyone else slick, that would be you.
    Actually you just admitted you are relying on all the other posters here.

It's kind of pathetic tbh.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actually you just admitted you are relying on all the other posters here.

It's kind of pathetic tbh.
    Pathetic is not having enought common sense to understand what Im saying. Dude, you are a follower, I'm not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Pathetic is not having enought common sense to understand what Im saying. Dude, you are a follower, I'm not.
    Of course you're a follower. You follow other people around, reading their posts and threads and begging for their attention in an attempt to fulfill your life. Take responsibility for your own happiness, weakling.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course you're a follower. You follow other people around, reading their posts and threads and begging for their attention in an attempt to fulfill your life. Take responsibility for your own happiness, weakling.
    That's not going to work amigo, what you do is what really sucks. You never ever add anything, you show up look for a thread you can act goofy in and there you are, that totally sucks and you don't even care.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    That's not going to work amigo
    I know it won't work because you'll never stop whining and begging for attention.

I implore you to act like a man knowing full well you never, ever will.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know it won't work because you'll never stop whining and begging for attention.

I implore you to act like a man knowing full well you never, ever will.
    I'm not the one following everyone around trying to pester them while doing nothing on my own, that would be you. That's a full grown man, relying on everyone else to haul your ass around? Dude, I get attention everywhere I go, trust me!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I'm not the one following everyone around trying to pester them while doing nothing on my own
    That's exactly what you are doing, Daisy. the "Create Thread" button doesn't make you a man.
    That's a full grown man, relying on everyone else to haul your ass around? Dude, I get attention everywhere I go, trust me!
    Of course you get attention throwing tantrums and crying, Daisy. That's what whiny little girls do.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's exactly what you are doing, Daisy. the "Create Thread" button doesn't make you a man.Of course you get attention throwing tantrums and crying, Daisy. That's what whiny little girls do.
    Trust me slick following others around being a little pest doesn't make you a man either and that's all you do. Who can't play that lameass ? Be somebody slick, a leech is all you really are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You're a broken record.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're a broken record.
    And will remain one as long as guys like you bug those of us who get involved. It's time posters like you stop following us around and did something/anything. Do something dude, this following others around telling them really does suck. Shut the up until you prove yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Tell you what, Daisy -- let's see how many people demand I start threads and compared that to the number of people who start calling you Daisy.

One does not prove oneself by whining as you are. All that proves is you're a whiner.

Thread Information