Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I am happy to be home with my wife and kids. But if possible, I may come back to CBA. I haven't really thought about that," -TMAC http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/7/2...cy-rumors-news

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish the Spurs could bring him in as an assistant coach to mentor Kawhi or even let him have a real chance to be the backup SF.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish the Spurs could bring him in as an assistant coach to mentor Kawhi or even let him have a real chance to be the backup SF.

Hook 'em
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should, he can make a lot more money over there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. He's no longer NBA material.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, wouldn't mind him teaching Kawhi on the offensive side of the ball.

I just don't know what else he could teach Kawhi though, so that is why I am not sure if the Spurs think it would be worth it to put him on the payroll. He definitely can't teach him much about defense or big time pressure situations, and how to prepare for them mentally in the playoffs. Kawhi has already gone further than he ever did (until TMac he got here), so not sure what else Tracy could teach him, but then again, helping Kawhi go up another level or two on offense could very well be worth it, even if he doesn't offer much else (teaching wise).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not an NBA player, so he absolutely should go to China and get paid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. He's no longer NBA material.
    How do we realky know? He just played garbage minutes. Just as a fan I would like to see him get 20+ minutes to see what he has left. If he doesn't produce or isn't a great mentor to Kawhi cut Tmac lose. I just want him a fair chance its better than picking up some random keith bogans like player. We should push tmac and see what he really has left. No harm would be done if he doesn't prevent a possible addition od Oden or Mo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do we realky know? He just played garbage minutes. Just as a fan I would like to see him get 20+ minutes to see what he has left. If he doesn't produce or isn't a great mentor to Kawhi cut Tmac lose. I just want him a fair chance its better than picking up some random keith bogans like player. We should push tmac and see what he really has left. No harm would be done if he doesn't prevent a possible addition od Oden or Mo.
    I trust the judgment of the staff.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think anyone with basketball sense knows. He was a great scorer, yet couldn't score in garbage time with the ball in his hands. He'll do well in China though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think anyone with basketball sense knows. He was a great scorer, yet couldn't score in garbage time with the ball in his hands. He'll do well in China though.
    He played a completely different role than he usually does. Not to mention when he played for the Hawks and Knicks he only averaged 11/game, but also was their leader in assists. He plays the point very well. You can't teach playmaking ability and "T-Mac" still has that (shown in garbage time).

Thread Information