Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    You gotta keep usage recreational. It's about the only thing he cares about right now.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Coaching. They have enough experience and talent to be a tough team to beat. O'Niell sucks...
    O'Niell fired.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Smart to get a likely jump on UCLA for coaching to secure roads with recruits.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Three teams now ranked:

7. Arizona
    21. Oregon
    24. UCLA

Really wish Anthony Bennett had gone to Oregon.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter. Anthony Bennett is one and done. Rice is a terrible coach at UNLV. Dude had Bennett on the bench last night so he's lucky they beat SDSU.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Bennett on Oregon and they are a top12 team, if not better. Oregon has good shooting and versatility to make a run of things, but they lack a star to compact the defense and create shots, or take over when guarded one on one.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    UofA runs ASU off of its own court, Oregon and UCLA in a close one right now.

Big in game next Thursday between the two best teams in the Pac imo.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Great being at the game, today. Sat right above the student section and orchestrated several U-OF-A chants, much to the chagrin of the S mies.

Great frontcourt defense, great backcourt offense.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Oregon is so lucky. They play both UA and UCLA just once, winning both. Gonna be tough for either to make up effectively a two game deficit now that Oregon won two of the three toughest games they play all season. AZ needs Colorado to beat them twice. Maybe Wasington will take em down?

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Oregon is so lucky. They play both UA and UCLA just once, winning both. Gonna be tough for either to make up effectively a two game deficit now that Oregon won two of the three toughest games they play all season. AZ needs Colorado to beat them twice. Maybe Wasington will take em down?
    I think Oregon will eventually come back down to earth. Their lack of a premier talent is gonna lose a few conference games for them.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    The Ducks look like the best team in the conference. The Beavs have been a disappointment. We need to fire Craig Robinson. Horrible coach.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Not sure how you can say that. Arizona has 9 wins vs. the RPI top 100, 7 vs. RPI top 50, 3 vs. top RPI top 25 and 2 vs. RPI top 10. Only team in the country with a one loss record and a résumé like that is Duke. Oregon is solid, but maybe half AZs résumé.

Oregon barely beat Arizona at home.

As far as eye test, nobody has the look more than Arizona. A close road loss to a now top-20 team is hardly even a blemish compared to a loss vs. UTEP (who AZ beat by 20).

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Not sure how you can say that.
    Cause he's a homer.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Likely Arizona or Washington commit, Aaron Gordon, put on a show today. Multiple top-10 worthy plays.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    Not sure how you can say that. Arizona has 9 wins vs. the RPI top 100, 7 vs. RPI top 50, 3 vs. top RPI top 25 and 2 vs. RPI top 10. Only team in the country with a one loss record and a résumé like that is Duke. Oregon is solid, but maybe half AZs résumé.

Oregon barely beat Arizona at home.

As far as eye test, nobody has the look more than Arizona. A close road loss to a now top-20 team is hardly even a blemish compared to a loss vs. UTEP (who AZ beat by 20).
    Oregon is 2-0 against Arizona and UCLA including a win a Pauley. That's how.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Oregon is 2-0 against Arizona and UCLA including a win a Pauley. That's how.
    With no return to McKale. Arizona has the #2 RPI in the country with a better résumé. A 4-point win that was as close as three with Arizona possession and under 30 seconds to play in Eugene isn't anywhere close to a determining factor. Is UTEP better than Oregon because it beat them at home?

UCLA plays ty defense and Oregon caught Arizona on a bad shooting night.

It'll be difficult for either AZ or UCLA to overtake Oregon with Oregon falling apart due to the unbalanced schedule. But Arizona will be contending for a top-2 seed come tourney time. Oregon, a 4 if lucky, and probably a 5 or 6.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    With no return to McKale. Arizona has the #2 RPI in the country with a better résumé. A 4-point win that was as close as three with Arizona possession and under 30 seconds to play in Eugene isn't anywhere close to a determining factor. Is UTEP better than Oregon because it beat them at home?

UCLA plays ty defense and Oregon caught Arizona on a bad shooting night.

It'll be difficult for either AZ or UCLA to overtake Oregon with Oregon falling apart due to the unbalanced schedule. But Arizona will be contending for a top-2 seed come tourney time. Oregon, a 4 if lucky, and probably a 5 or 6.
    I guess I'm one to talk since I get suckered into these arguments all the time with dumb people, but why are you arguing with Tlong

I still say Oregon will lose 2+ conference games simply because they aren't that good and don't have a star player who can do when their ball movement/shooting isn't creating offense. I wouldn't count on more than 3 conference losses, so that doesn't leave much room for error the rest of the season.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    It's my informative curse. I have info. People need it. I say it.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    I'm sorry I had to give you guys an Pac-12 Hoops education beat-down like that. I can't help myself sometimes.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Sure, sure. Ignore facts, stats, and the fact your best team lost to UTEP whom Arizona beat by 20.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Arizona now #1 RPI after Miami, a team AZ beat by 20 destroyed previous #1 Duke by 30.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Awesome... Great start, fellas. Damn it!

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    This loss is going to hurt.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Not saying fire him or anything, but it's time for people to acknowledge that Miller has a few major flaws as a coach. The way he's let the iden y of the team become Mark Lyons' volatile, early onset dementia personality is gonna cost this team any chance at making a serious run in March.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    They have completely abandoned feeding the bigs. Really pissing me off. Granted, they are all prone to mistakes, but many are inexperiential ones that get better with reps.

Thread Information