Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Hey dip , you said Russell Wilson would have a better ROOKIE season than Luck and RG3

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hey dip , you said Russell Wilson would have a better ROOKIE season than Luck and RG3
    Prove it!

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    changing the lane

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I wasn't the one getting all caught up in wins vs loses, you guys were. Why do you think I upped the wager? You start off slow, then around week 5/6 double the bet, then around right now up the bet again. Time tested method, why do you think I never wavered away from 70%? Did I not always...yep, 70% ison it's way....well? I don't lose $$$$$$$$$ betting the NFL, I will win 70% like I always do.

If it were like a pick um why even mehtion $$$$$$$$$$ at all. Who can hit 70 doing it the way you are talking about vs the spread? You can however win 70% of your bank roll you have played, I do it all the time.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If it were like a pick um why even mehtion $$$$$$$$$$ at all..
    You've had several weeks this year where no $$$$$$$$$$$ were mentioned. Now you've moved onto, "I've wagered more the weeks I've done well than I have the weeks I haven't!"

How much have you wagered this year and what is your net gain/loss (and we all know you bet at least $500 on the week 1 Detroit/St. Louis game)?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm surprised Avante's bookies put up with his welching, evasive ways....

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He's had plenty of time to clarify.

But he didn't.

He's a ing idiot.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I don't lose $$$$$$$$$ betting the NFL, I will win 70% like I always do.
    Barring a miraculous statistical outlier of epic proportions, you won't win 70% this yearPERIOD

I strongly doubt someone who couldn't read odds until this season and whose "locks of the week" always fail could hit 70% every year...

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Check the seahawks thread I just bumped and quoted you in

You said he would be the best 2012 rookie QB.

You're a ing dumbass. Oh, you got a quote notification from it so you can't dodge it just like the $$$$ thread

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Are you for real? I mentioned early on 110 to win a 100, then mentioned when I switched to 220 to win 200. You really thought I played for the of it...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also play the college game as I have mentioned.

I'm up at around plus 1500 so far. Just won 500 on that Miami/Seattle game.

I'll fess up a little...

Once I saw the immaturity displayed on this board and the total lack of depth...no no no nothing but right now....I decided to jerk some chains, have a few laughs. You little s are fun-knee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now however it's time to lower the boom, start padding that bank roll. Fun n; games..over. I need another couple thou to have for the playoffs. Watch the master at work.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Check the seahawks thread I just bumped and quoted you in

You said he would be the best 2012 rookie QB.

You're a ing dumbass. Oh, you got a quote notification from it so you can't dodge it just like the $$$$ thread
    And he still will be the best 2012 QB.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    And he still will be the best 2012 QB.
    How so?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, stop, take both hands place them on your head and jerk. Do people bug you about why you wander around with your head stuck two feet up your ass?

Think!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Dude, stop, take both hands place them on your head and jerk. Do people bug you about why you wander around with your head stuck two feet up your ass?

Think!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're consistently wrong on your predictions though and tried to deny that you said Wilson would have a better rookie year. Maybe you should think

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're consistently wrong on your predictions though and tried to deny that you said Wilson would have a better rookie year. Maybe you should think
    Tell me what you see here?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...rterbackRating

Notice how both black QB's are out performing Luck? You had no idea where Willson was with these stats did ya?

I am actually seeing Wilson as having the better career.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    That's the same stat Alex Smith was #1 in at one point correct?

Tbh, how exactly does someone win 70% of the "money" he bets when he only wins about 50% of the bets?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Tbh, how exactly does someone win 70% of the "money" he bets when he only wins about 50% of the bets?
    It's all about varying amounts of $$$$$ played. You lose 5 bets at a buck a game, then you win one game at 10 bucks a game. You are 1-5 but up 5 bucks.

Maybe next season we'll have a straight up pick um contest. This isn't that.

Law of averages, has you losing then losing as we know you will win sooner or later, so the more times you lose you keep upping the bet so when that win does come and it will.......

While that is a real simplistic example it does work that way.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-29-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Currently, Avante sits at 34-32-1 and claims he'll still reach 70%.There are 5 weeks left in the regular season, so 80 remaining regular season games. Avante says he never bets Thursday night games, so there's really 76 regular season games left to bet on.76 games plus 11 playoff games gives Avante a total of 87 games left to possibly bet on. Lets look at how he needs to do. For the sake of argument, we'll round 69.9% up to 70%-If Avante bets on 87 of the 87 games, he would need to go 73-14 (83.9% success) for a final record of 107-46-1 (69.9%)If Avante bets on 77 of the 87 games, he would need to go 66-11 (85.7% success) for a final record of 100-43-1 (69.9%)If Avante bets on 67 of the 87 games, he would need to go 59-8 (88.1% success) for a final record of 93-40-1 (69.9%)If Avante bets on 57 of the 87 games, he would need to go 52-5 (91.2% success) for a final record of 86-37-1 (69.9%)If Avante bets on 47 of the 87 games, he would need to go 45-2 (95.7% success) for a final record of 79-34-1 (69.9%)If Avante bets on 37 of the 87 games, he could go 37-0 (100% success) for a final record of 71-32-1 (68.9) but fall short of 70%If Avante bets less than 40 of the remaining games (which gets him up to 69.8% but I'll give it to him), it is statistically impossible for him to reach 70%
    Updated: 38-37-1

a c.unt hair above .500

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    How much have you wagered this year and what is your net gain/loss (and we all know you bet at least $500 on the week 1 Detroit/St. Louis game)?
    I like how he completely dodged this one.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I like how he completely dodged this one.
    if he is going to blow his load on one game to try to catch up on his losses, he'd better post that game and exactly how much money he is putting on it so that I/we can put that lol at the top of his already long list of lols.

Can DoK or one of our yellow brothers chim in and help explain how someone who statistically only wins 50% of his bets can manage to win 70% of the $ bet? seems highly improbable, tbh.

Of course, his ty bets are there to see, but the $ tally isn't....I wonder why

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I have always (last 10 years anyway) hit 70% or better, this will be no different.

I am talking about 70% of the $$$$$$$$$$$ I play. Now watch how it goes with 330 to win 300 goes. If anyone would have kept track of my 110 them 220 bets you'd see where I'm really at. So pay attention to what happens next. The bottom line is always...$$$$$$$$$$$. I don't play the same amount of $$$$$ for a season.

I played along with you kiddies who have no clue what beating the spread is enought about. Now it's time to bring it home. Watch what happens next.
    Lol 2012

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    "I have always hit 70% or better"

What a ing pathetic liar.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    " I was just playing around Mason under the bus but now it's time to get real"

Thread Information