Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Currently, Avante sits at 34-32-1 and claims he'll still reach 70%.

There are 5 weeks left in the regular season, so 80 remaining regular season games. Avante says he never bets Thursday night games, so there's really 76 regular season games left to bet on.

76 games plus 11 playoff games gives Avante a total of 87 games left to possibly bet on. Lets look at how he needs to do. For the sake of argument, we'll round 69.9% up to 70%-

If Avante bets on 87 of the 87 games, he would need to go 73-14 (83.9% success) for a final record of 107-46-1 (69.9%)

If Avante bets on 77 of the 87 games, he would need to go 66-11 (85.7% success) for a final record of 100-43-1 (69.9%)

If Avante bets on 67 of the 87 games, he would need to go 59-8 (88.1% success) for a final record of 93-40-1 (69.9%)

If Avante bets on 57 of the 87 games, he would need to go 52-5 (91.2% success) for a final record of 86-37-1 (69.9%)

If Avante bets on 47 of the 87 games, he would need to go 45-2 (95.7% success) for a final record of 79-34-1 (69.9%)

If Avante bets on 37 of the 87 games, he could go 37-0 (100% success) for a final record of 71-32-1 (68.9) but fall short of 70%

If Avante bets less than 40 of the remaining games (which gets him up to 69.8% but I'll give it to him), it is statistically impossible for him to reach 70%

Tbh Avante already set up his excuse months ago - "the % doesn't matter because I make money".

Still, his insistence that he's gonna hit 70% despite the fact that he has shows he bets as good as a monkey flipping a coin is quite amusing.

Fat ol' .

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Looks like Avante needs to start betting on Thursday night football then.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I am, I mentioned still getting my 70%, as usual you never get it right. I talk the NFL on some other boards where others actually know the game. Grown ups!
    I have every intention of hitting 70%, I always do, just thought I'd jerk your dumbass around a little, it's funny watching you. A moron who can't pick at all calling others stupid, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Is figuring out I could be at 61% in three weeks and we have 7 weeks left and then the playoffs leftthat hard to figure? 70% no problem!

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Sucks to suck at something you claim to be an expert at, imho.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Someone who can't understand basic math should never claim to be a betting expert. Betting experts are not only knowledgeable, but they also spend countless hours crunching every piece of information that will give them a compe ive advantage. Betting experts don't spend time making countless lists about the history of the NFL to try and justify that they know the game.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I doubt betting experts post 25 times a day on a message board getting into arguments with people 40 years younger than him either.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tbh, he already ethered his own "betting expert" schtick in advance months ago when he admitted that he had no idea how odds worked.... this saga is just the nail in the coffin, tbh...

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    This has been a pretty entertaining side story to the season this year...and perhaps Avante's only redeeming quality.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Avante, get your ass in here and explain how you plan on reaching 70%

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante, get your ass in here and explain how you plan on reaching 70%
    As we can see I am winning $, remember I upped the bet to 220 to win 200.

Now it will be 330 to win 300.

Let's see how it goes.

Did I ever mention I was a salesman?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Let's see how it goes.

Someone called this.

Was it Clipper?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This thread is full of win, unlike Avante's predictions.

Someone called this.

Was it Clipper?
    Tbh Avante already set up his excuse months ago - "the % doesn't matter because I make money".

Still, his insistence that he's gonna hit 70% despite the fact that he has shows he bets as good as a monkey flipping a coin is quite amusing.

Fat ol' .

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    This thread is full of win, unlike Avante's predictions.
    I'm predicting that he lands right at around 55%, brags about how much (fictional) money he made, and then turns around and tells us he really doesn't bet on games all the time and trolled all of us.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Let's see how it goes.

I wouldn't buy jack from you, since you would welch on every offer

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Even though none of us doubted you would be wrong, well played.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Let's see how it goes.

None of this has anything to do with you claiming you hit on 70% of your bets.

Liar.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have always (last 10 years anyway) hit 70% or better, this will be no different.

I am talking about 70% of the $$$$$$$$$$$ I play. Now watch how it goes with 330 to win 300 goes. If anyone would have kept track of my 110 them 220 bets you'd see where I'm really at. So pay attention to what happens next. The bottom line is always...$$$$$$$$$$$. I don't play the same amount of $$$$$ for a season.

I played along with you kiddies who have no clue what beating the spread is enought about. Now it's time to bring it home. Watch what happens next.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-28-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I wouldn't buy jack from you, since you would welch on every offer

I have no doubt you shop for jack . Ya uncreative moron.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I have always (last 10 years anyway) hit 70% or better, this will be no different.

I am talking about 70% of the $$$$$$$$$$$ I play. Now watch how it goes with 330 to win 300 goes. If anyone would have kept track of my 110 them 220 bets you'd see where I'm really at. So pay attention to what happens next. The bottom line is always...$$$$$$$$$$$. I don't play the same amount of $$$$$ for a season.

I played along with you kiddies who have no clue what beating the spread is enought about. Now it's time to bring it home. Watch what happens next.
    Lol!!!! What a welching got!!!! If it was about the money this whole time and not the picks, why didn't you post te amount you were betting each game and not just the picks?

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count

When will Russell Wilson start outplaying RG3 and Luck?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    desperately reaching by trying to change the meaning of 70% so he can save face. This is a new low

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not at all, this isn't the weekly pick um contest this is about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I never said it wasn't. I don't give a how many games I win it's all about how much $$$$$$$$$ I win. I will win 70% of the $$$$$$$$$$$$ I play. I made it very clear I played 110 to win a 100 then upped it to 220 to win 200 and now at this stage of the season it's 330 to win 300 as I always do. The playoffs will be 550 to win 500. I knew you punk ass kids didn't get it, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When will Russell Wilson start outplaying RG3 and Luck?

You really do need to bone up on football, any and all. You talk like some 12 yr old kid. This is their.....ROOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...sea son. Do you have any idea at all what the word....ROOKIE!!!...means? How about we give it a few seasons, ya think?

Damn, it's like I'm in kindergarden around here, wow!

Thread Information