Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    bump for all of the newbies of the NFL forum who want to be caught up to speed on the type of person that Avante really is

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Because you seem like an honest person, I'll make a bet with you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Despite your pitiful attempts at spinning this into a victory for yourself, even you have to admit throwing your son under the bus was pathetic on your part

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Is this funnier than or what?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Is this funnier than or what?
    We all see what you're trying to do. It's pathetic.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Sad that Avante just doesn't "get it"

Cop out after cop out.

50 + years of NFL experience and he has to hang out on this forum and "attempt" to brag himself up.

Dude couldn't accurately predict whether or not the sun would come up the next day, let alone 70% against the spreads.

Awesome description by the OP about him. Just goes to show you how sick Avante is and that he has no clue about it either.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sad that Avante just doesn't "get it"

Cop out after cop out.

50 + years of NFL experience and he has to hang out on this forum and "attempt" to brag himself up.

Dude couldn't accurately predict whether or not the sun would come up the next day, let alone 70% against the spreads.

Awesome description by the OP about him. Just goes to show you how sick Avante is and that he has no clue about it either.
    Little man, nobody hits 70%, ok? You can expect to hit somewhere between 55%-60%, so it comes town to money management, know what games to play the big $$$$ on, ok? I hit on all but one big $$$$ play last season.

I won over $3000, $2140 here on this board. And that's after starting out 330 in the hole, so think guy. How did I turn that into a $2140 profit? Yep, I know my , just like I said I did. Dude, it's all here, play by play, win by win, you saw a master/expert at work.

I win $$$$$ every season little guy and 2015 will be no different, just not sure how much.

So how about crawling off my leg shorty, ok?

Where's the guy who started this thread? He's gone, ya see he made the mistake of betting against me, hahaha!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 03-19-2015 at 07:59 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I do get a kick out of the impact I make here, haha!!!!!!!!!! Funny watching those who wouldn't know Paul "Tank" Younger from Robert "Tank" Holmes trying to mess with me, hhaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of Younger and Holmes both played in the SWAC, Younger the first NFLer out of Grambling. It's fun knowing all that , knowing the rookies don't, hahaha~~~~~~

So who wants to know your teams all time backfield?

If I were you little people I'd be picking my brain, learning all ya can about pro football.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-19-2015 at 08:08 PM.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    I won over $3000, $2140 here on this board. And that's after starting out 330 in the hole, so think guy. How did I turn that into a $2140 profit? Yep, I know my , just like I said I did. Dude, it's all here, play by play, win by win, you saw a master/expert at work.
    If you were an expert you wouldn't be here. Biggest fraud on the board you are. Besides $2,140 a year in betting games is chump change. I've made more than that sitting at a craps table in an hour and it takes you 7 months to do that.

I win $$$$$ every season little guy and 2015 will be no different, just not sure how much.
    So do I. But how much do you lose. You never tell the whole story. You may have won the $2K amount but you probably lost 3K

So how about crawling off my leg shorty, ok?
    Leave the forum, ok?

Where's the guy who started this thread? He's gone, ya see he made the mistake of betting against me, hahaha!!!!!!!!!
    Probably just got tired of dealing with the most annoying poster of all-time. You should re-read that.

I do get a kick out of the impact I make here, haha!!!!!!!!!!
    NONE, that is your impact. The fact that you think you fact an impact on a sports forum is why you are such a loser, which you probably have been your whole life.

If I were you little people I'd be picking my brain, learning all ya can about pro football.
    Why would I want to learn anything from a washed up has-been?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If you were an expert you wouldn't be here. Biggest fraud on the board you are. Besides $2,140 a year in betting games is chump change. I've made more than that sitting at a craps table in an hour and it takes you 7 months to do that.

So do I. But how much do you lose. You never tell the whole story. You may have won the $2K amount but you probably lost 3K

Leave the forum, ok?

Probably just got tired of dealing with the most annoying poster of all-time. You should re-read that.

NONE, that is your impact. The fact that you think you fact an impact on a sports forum is why you are such a loser, which you probably have been your whole life.

Why would I want to learn anything from a washed up has-been?
    Poor little guy so owned it's comical. Stupid enought to think anyone would actually read all that stupid .

Here we have another one with a bad case of Avanteist, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    NFO slapping the Old got as always.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NFO slapping the Old got as always.
    It looks more like Avante finding himself another like he did you, to me. Notice how important I am to both of you?

Dude, this is classic stupidity.

you...there is no Mason, those were your picks.

Then after winning a couple grand.

you...those were Mason picks.

Dude, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Post Count
    It looks more like Avante finding himself another
    NFO is of legal age, so no, that's not what it looks like.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NFO is of legal age, so no, that's not what it looks like.
    Stupid, what was legal age over there? Those were bar girls guy, now think. Dummy, they had to have a work permit, had to be 18 to get one, now think ya dumb , ok?

You're thinking of houses guy, ok? Those were off limits.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Poor little guy so owned it's comical. Stupid enought to think anyone would actually read all that stupid .
    Well you are stupid enough so I'll take that as an admission that you read it. But your reading skills are poor at best, so you should probably read it again and again until the points actually soak in. Trust me it will only benefit you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well you are stupid enough so I'll take that as an admission that you read it. But your reading skills are poor at best, so you should probably read it again and again until the points actually soak in. Trust me it will only benefit you.
    Dummy, I've read more books in the last year than you've read, trust me.

Why do you try so hard?

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Dummy, I've read more books in the last year than you've read, trust me.

Why do you try so hard?
    Dr. Seuss books don't count.

And I doubt it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dr. Seuss books don't count.

And I doubt it.
    Little man right here on this desk...

History of World Art
    POE..the complete works of Edgar Allan Poe.
    The Art of Rock & Roll
    The Book Book (history of the book)
    The World Atlas
    The National Football League Encycopedia
    The Best of Country Music
    Who is Who in Track & Field

So wrong as usual. Over 10,000 books in my home library.

Right now it's.."whatever you say i am, I am" by eminem

Of all the stupid things you've said, this reading thing is the stupidest.

I do have fun with little s like this one, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just can't accept the fact yes here we have a guy on a whole other level. They don't know how to handle it.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Little man right here on this desk...

History of World Art
    POE..the complete works of Edgar Allan Poe.
    The Art of Rock & Roll
    The Book Book (history of the book)
    The World Atlas
    The National Football League Encycopedia
    The Best of Country Music
    Who is Who in Track & Field

So wrong as usual. Over 10,000 books in my home library.

Right now it's.."whatever you say i am, I am" by eminem

Of all the stupid things you've said, this reading thing is the stupidest.
    Just because you have books on your desk doesn't mean you read them. They are probably glorified coasters or paperweights.

Besides I don't read very many sports books, I'll admit that. I read books constantly on the components of steel, different tooling for turing raw steel into finsished product and the theories behind strengthing steel at various temperatures to achieve the propere specs on a Rockwell tester. Stuff way above your pay grade.

But you enjoy your sports and pop culture books.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just because you have books on your desk doesn't mean you read them. They are probably glorified coasters or paperweights.

Besides I don't read very many sports books, I'll admit that. I read books constantly on the components of steel, different tooling for turing raw steel into finsished product and the theories behind strengthing steel at various temperatures to achieve the propere specs on a Rockwell tester. Stuff way above your pay grade.

But you enjoy your sports and pop culture books.
    So what do I do for a living? Remember you know my pay grade, right? And when ya start....you can't read, you're short, you have no teeth, your breath stinks, you have a tiny .....come on little fella, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I'm a football/music/literature/track..geek, ok? Why fight it so hard when I make it obvious those are my interests?

You get a nut reading about steel, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see why you're all ed up.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    So what do I do for a living? Remember you know my pay grade, right?
    Based upon your posts you were probably in insurance and then I probably have a pretty good idea of your pay grade.

Dude, I'm a football/music/literature/track..geek, ok? Why fight it so hard when I make it obvious those are my interests?
    Just because you have interest in something doesn't make you an "expert"

You get a nut reading about steel, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see why you're all ed up.
    You made that assumption. I read those books to stay on top of the game and earn a living. Remember "you" said books in general and didn't specify what type of books. But you probably forgot and are trying to change the agrument like you do everytime.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Based upon your posts you were probably in insurance and then I probably have a pretty good idea of your pay grade.

Just because you have interest in something doesn't make you an "expert"

You made that assumption. I read those books to stay on top of the game and earn a living. Remember "you" said books in general and didn't specify what type of books. But you probably forgot and are trying to change the agrument like you do everytime.
    So tell me little man, how much do I make a year on old business/renewals? You have no idea at all do you? So why the bull ?

Dude, I know all there is to know about the origins of those interests of mine, ok? That isn't obvious? I 'd say there is nobody who knows more about those things.

I assumed ya had enought common sense to know what kind of books I was talking about, I should have known, zoooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm.

Another little who just can't grasp the concept..."older guy with a ton of experience about a few pet interests"...hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Love it

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    So tell me little man, how much do I make a year on old business/renewals?
    Whatever it is it is way to much. Good friend of mine is insurance. Pretty sure I know the game.

You have no idea at all do you?
    Don't care.

So why the bull ?
    Check the mirror, oh and your posts. You'll find plenty there.

Dude, I know all there is to know about the origins of those interests of mine, ok?
    Don't care.

That isn't obvious?
    The only thing obvious is how big of a loser you are.

I 'd say there is nobody who knows more about those things.
    If that were case, you wouldn't be here.

I assumed ya had enought common sense to know what kind of books I was talking about, I should have known, zoooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm.
    Nice spelling job old timer.

Another little who just can't grasp the concept..."older guy with a ton of experience about a few pet interests"...hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    More like "Old guy that didn't realize time had past him by"

What is that saying, "You can't teach an old fat guy new tricks.........."

Thread Information