Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    As most of the NFL Forum posters know, a new village idiot named Avante made his presence a few months before the kickoff of the 2012 NFL season.

Instantly, he claimed to be an NFL expert, knowing more about the game than almost anyone. He justified his knowledge by providing lists of former players, along with other statistics such as 40 yard dash times.

His iness got under people's skin, mostly because of his brutal attempts at proving to everyone in the Club that he was a successful and knowledgable old man.

As the season drew near, Avante claimed that every year he crushes the betting lines and makes tons of money on NFL picks vs. the spread.

He guaranteed to hit 70% of his picks, as he does every year.

So the season began....

Avante got off to a slow start, lingering below 50% correct picks for the first half of the season. That is when the lies were evident and the cop outs began.

Cop Out #1

"It's much harder to pick games in the first half of the season. We don't know what the teams will be like. I still guarantee to hit 70% of my picks before the end of the season. I always do"

Most people gave him the benefit of the doubt here. We would wait a few more weeks and see what happened.
    Well, as more weeks passed, he remained around 50% for the season, the same percentage of flipping a coin. DOK was nice enough to break down the math to show that 70% would be unattainable since he was in such a hole. When questioned next, the next cop out was given.

Cop Out #2

"I never said I would hit 70% of my picks, I said I would win 70% of the money that I bet. As you can see, I'm betting more than I was at the beginning of the season."

So next we saw him raise his bets. The problem for Avante was that he was still sitting around 50%, and this past week, after raising his bets, he went 4-5, which means he lost more money than in previous weeks.

Folks, I hope you're sitting down, because the next cop out is disturbing. Not only did he not take responsibility for his ty picking, he threw his own flesh and blood under the bus.

Cop Out #3

"Those were not my picks. They were my sons picks. I've been posting his picks here all season long. I've actually been winning all season, but I didn't post my real picks here."

Well guys, I don't think there is much left to say. Anyone with half a chimp brain can see what is going on here. We've endured countless bad predictions which are too numerous to bring into this post, and we've clearly seen that Avante is not a betting expert. On top of that, we've seen that he is an insecure pathological liar.

In conclusion.......

Avante

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Lol avante

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Avante

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count

KMB going HAM

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'd say that's a complete and accurate summary of Avantegate 2012 70% mason starving per par etc

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    Avante's next thread about the infamous 2012 NFL picks:

Throwing his own son under the bus....come on man

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I gotta tell ya. we laughed our asses off at you guys, the seriousness of it all, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Mason got a big kick out of it.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I gotta tell ya. we laughed our asses off at you guys, the seriousness of it all, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Mason got a big kick out of it.
    More bull

Post Count
    You are so serious about wanting us to believe this.

It's cute.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Avante

what a crock (piece) of ...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

He cares so much

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    This dude will make any excuse known to man instead of owning up to his shortcomings.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I can't decide which is more pathetic, posting actual ty picks or claiming said ty picks were fake for the sake of trolling. Either way, you are a complete ing idiot, no spinning that one.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I can't decide which is more pathetic, posting actual ty picks or claiming said ty picks were fake for the sake of trolling. Either way, you are a complete ing idiot, no spinning that one.
    It took me a couple weeks to see that this board was all about ..punks in hiding. So I acting like any mature adult would, have some fun with...punks in hiding. Mason came up with the picks idea, I thought...cool.

It was fun.

I tried to bring some knowledge and share my 50 some years of NFL experience, all I got was bull /hassle, so it.

Post Count
    So I acting like any mature adult would
    You don't have the slightest idea of how a mature adult acts....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You don't have the slightest idea of how a mature adult acts....
    That coming from a guy who does absolutely nothing but follow others around ing, wow!

Post Count
    That coming from a guy who does absolutely nothing but follow others around ing, wow!
    Stop leeching off me, B....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I tried to bring some knowledge and share my 50 some years of NFL experience, all I got was bull /hassle, so it.
    50 years of following the NFL and you still don't know

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    50 years of following the NFL and you still don't know
    You wanna challenge me slick? Name the contest.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Because you seem like an honest person, I'll make a bet with you.

Post Count
    You wanna challenge me slick? Name the contest.
    You already lost the contest and started making up some story about your son.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You already lost the contest and started making up some story about your son.
    Yep, you nailed it!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yep, you nailed it!
    Yep he did, princess.

Thread Information