Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Whatever it is it is way to much. Good friend of mine is insurance. Pretty sure I know the game.

Don't care.

Check the mirror, oh and your posts. You'll find plenty there.

Don't care.

The only thing obvious is how big of a loser you are.

If that were case, you wouldn't be here.

Nice spelling job old timer.

More like "Old guy that didn't realize time had past him by"

What is that saying, "You can't teach an old fat guy new tricks.........."
    You got it bad little man. It's now getting comical.

Dude, talk football not Avante, ok? It's getting boring, alright?

And, I don't read that , ok?

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Dude, talk football not Avante, ok? It's getting boring, alright?
    I have, especially on the college side. I have tried with you before and you usually spaz out thinking you are 100% correct on everything. That is why no one wants to talk football with you here.

And, I don't read that , ok?
    Yeah you do, otherwise you wouldn't respond. But you are a simpleton and can't resist.

It is like I said before a few months back. I could just type "A B C" and you'd respond, and you did.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have, especially on the college side. I have tried with you before and you usually spaz out thinking you are 100% correct on everything. That is why no one wants to talk football with you here.

Yeah you do, otherwise you wouldn't respond. But you are a simpleton and can't resist.

It is like I said before a few months back. I could just type "A B C" and you'd respond, and you did.
    Trust me guy, I didn't read it, ok? And, it's so obvious you have some problems. So it's time to put you back on ignore. You are not here to do anything other than hump my leg.

So if anyone see's me talking to this freak again, permanant banishment from this site.

Good bye little man, adios~~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    I don't trust you. Book that.

JUST LEAVE THE FORUM!!!!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Trust me guy, I didn't read it, ok? And, it's so obvious you have some problems. So it's time to put you back on ignore. You are not here to do anything other than hump my leg.

So if anyone see's me talking to this freak again, permanant banishment from this site.

Good bye little man, adios~~~~~~~~~~~
    I swear you've given me that exact post three times. At least two.

But you're still here

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I swear you've given me that exact post three times. At least two.

But you're still here
    All these boards have a half dozen or so little s like you, once I see who they are I with them. They deserve it. You come here to see who you can bother so I bother you. I'll say anything, do anything to the punks on these boards, you being one of the biggest.

Here's our new game Blake, and I guarantee you wil play. I'm going back to ignoring you, and you will STILL follow me around as you always do. I am going to add a little something unique to the game however. I will post a number to show just how many humps on my leg you make. Should be great fun, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    And in about three weeks you'll be responding to me again.

just like how you're still here even though you promised to ban yourself for talking to me.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Blake, why this huge need to make me a part of your life? I don't like you and would kick your ass up and down your street. I think you're a huge jerk/prick, ok? So why this HUGE need to CONSTANTLY follow me around?

When you continue to follow people around who tell you how badly you suck that's sad little guy, really.

Ok, since we both know you can't stay off my thigh, I've changed my mind, instead of that silly number bull I'll use you to show off. Yep, my cool translation bit.

So have at it I have a ton of lists ready to go.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-20-2015 at 06:14 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Diagnosis, imo:

"Delusional disorder refers to a condition associated with one or more nonbizarre delusions of thinking—such as expressing beliefs that occur in real life such as being poisoned, being stalked, being loved or deceived, or having an illness, provided no other symptoms of schizophrenia are exhibited.

Delusions may seem believable at face value, and patients may appear normal as long as an outsider does not touch upon their delusional themes. Mood episodes are relatively brief compared with the total duration of the delusional periods. Also, these delusions are not due to a medical condition or substance abuse.

Themes of delusions may fall into the following types:

Grandiose type (patient believes that he has some great but unrecognized talent or insight, a special iden y, knowledge, power, self-worth, or special relationship with someone famous......

persecutory type (patient believes he is being cheated, spied on, drugged, followed, slandered, or somehow mistreated);*...."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/cond...ional-disorder

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Whatever happened to that 'lock of the year' Lions vs Giants thread? I miss that one

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Whatever happened to that 'lock of the year' Lions vs Giants thread? I miss that one
    It takes me a good 4-6 hours a week to search out the 3-5 best ATS plays that week. All those who are good at this and win $$$$ do their homework. You must know the stats/trends and "spots". Who excells in whatever role they are in that weak and who sucks. I don't like spending the time, doing all the work and then handing out free $$$$ to those who can't even..."hey thanks man".

So I spent a couple seasons here just ing around with our resident punks. Those who never applaud a great week but always YOU SUCK! when you have a bad week. So me and my son who got a huge kick out of Blake just jacked around laughing at the jerks/punks acting like re ed monkies over this.

Then last season I thought.... it, might as well show off a little, so I did what I always do, that being win a few thou vs the point spread. I showed how to use those stats and trends, when to know a big $$$ "spot". I explained what to look for and how it all worked.

What was funny was how ty I started out...BOOM!...down 330 coming out of the gate, which obviously got....HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!...YOU GOT!!!!!!!!!...YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...as I...slow down it's a long season. Then as I preceded to turn things around you could see the.."damn, he's pretty good"...hahaha!!!!!!!! Obviously that could never actually be said.

Then around week 12 I started getting hot as the teams became real real serious about playoff seedings. Something we see every year, this is when ya make your $$$$, just like I said I would,

We have a lot of kids here who simply don't understand ATS betting and get a nut ing with people safely hidden away behind a computer, I know this and have fun with it......obviously!

Those who don't get it simply can't fathom how things that happened four seasons ago could have anything to do with today. Well if ya leave a known theif alone with your money today he's going to steal it again just like he did four years ago. It's about tendancies in the same situation. Rookies struggle with that.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-21-2015 at 12:20 PM.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    It takes me a good 4-6 hours a week to search out the 3-5 best ATS plays that week. All those who are good at this and win $$$$ do their homework. You must know the stats/trends and "spots". Who excells in whatever role they are in that weak and who sucks. I don't like spending the time, doing all the work and then handing out free $$$$ to those who can't even..."hey thanks man".

So I spent a couple seasons here just ing around with our resident punks. Those who never applaud a great week but always YOU SUCK! when you have a bad week. So me and my son who got a huge kick out of Blake just jacked around laughing at the jerks/punks acting like re ed monkies over this.

Then last season I thought.... it, might as well show off a little, so I did what I always do, that being win a few thou vs the point spread. I showed how to use those stats and trends, when to know a big $$$ "spot". I explained what to look for and how it all worked.

What was funny was how ty I started out...BOOM!...down 330 coming out of the gate, which obviously got....HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!...YOU GOT!!!!!!!!!...YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...as I...slow down it's a long season. Then as I preceded to turn things around you could see the.."damn, he's pretty good"...hahaha!!!!!!!! Obviously that could never actually be said.

Then around week 12 I started getting hot as the teams became real real serious about playoff seedings. Something we see every year, this is when ya make your $$$$, just like I said I would,

We have a lot of kids here who simply don't understand ATS betting and get a nut ing with people safely hidden away behind a computer, I know this and have fun with it......obviously!

Those who don't get it simply can't fathom how things that happened four seasons ago could have anything to do with today. Well if ya leave a known theif alone with your money today he's going to steal it again just like he did four years ago. It's about tendancies in the same situation. Rookies struggle with that.
    Dude. Chill.

It was a funny thread that's all

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude. Chill.

I guess I;m mad at myself for playing that silly like I/we did. I should have known, I could hit winners here for the next 10 seasons but it will always be .."remember back in 2012/2013 you sucked!!!!!!!!!!"...while totally ignoring 10 years of winning. That's the mentality here and I know it and ignored it.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude. Chill.

How the did i miss that thread.

Bumped

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I bet Blake has wet dreams about me, have I made an impact on this little or what, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! One of the true classic examples of Avanteist. Once ya get it you are stuck with it, this boy has it bad.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Dude. Chill.

Avante gets so defensive over any post that doesn't agree with him.

When he gets called out he responds with "little man" etc... and tries to divert attention for what he was being called out for.

Sad really. Dude needs professional help.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I bet Blake has wet dreams about me, have I made an impact on this little or what, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! One of the true classic examples of Avanteist. Once ya get it you are stuck with it, this boy has it bad.
    Put that theory to the test: Leave forever and let's see how often i talk about you.

You can stop in as a guest from time to time to see how it's going.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dude thinks he's a betting expert because he orders some gambling magazines through the mail

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I was looking for that

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I was looking for that
    Me too...I made it

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    dude thinks he's a betting expert because he orders some gambling magazines through the mail
    Dude, did it not go just like this?

You...this will be The Avante Betting Tracker Thread (designed to poke fun at my picks)
    Me...well then, I guess it's time to show what I actually play.

Did I not win over 2100? Did I not hit on all my 330 and above plays, well?

Dude, it's all about knowing who does what ATS in whatever role they are that week.

Home Fav
    Home Dog
    Rosd Fav
    Road Dog

Raiders are 23-6 as a HD, the Chargers are 5-24 as a RF. That is a 47-11 trend favoring the Raiders. It all starts right there. Then ya look at injuries, heading unto a bye, coming off a bye, second home game, second road game and all that. Yep,time consuming.

You try to find 3 plays where you have a 47-11 type trend. This takes time.

The magazine is a tool, it has the info ya need.

Thread Information