Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I thought it was going to be stupid, but I really liked it. It wasn't good but it was really entertaining.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Hong Kong battle was so ing awesome.
    Yes...yes it was.

Those who are indecisive about going, you should go. Bigger screen the better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It was good for the same reasons why FF6 was good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pacific Rim 2: The Mid-Atlantic Ridge
    Pacific Rim 2....this time its on land...in Midwest America *previews voice*

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Definitely needs to be seen in the theater. Sound was AWESOME. You won't get that at home no matter how awesome your home theater is. Oblivion is still my favorite audio/visual movie this summer but the sound on this one was awesome.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Awesome ing movie. You got the giant robots (piloted by mind melding pilots) pummeling giant monsters wading into the water, under the sea, in air and on land. You got the cast selling the geeky lingo and frame of reference such as "it's the first category 5 Kaiju!" And you got RON PERLMAN! Much better than the Transformers franchise in almost every way imho. Made me forget my worries for 2 1/2 hours or however long it was. And the movie was long but it didn't feel that long because pretty much every frame is awesome. Highly recommended. Might go see it again before it leaves theaters.

Rudy's got the chalk Carnage&Mayhem's Avatar
    Name
    BosenberrySlim
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pacific Rim 2....this time its on land...in Midwest America *previews voice*
    Pacific Rim 2: Kaiju of the Corn (Cornju)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    What I hated about Pac Rim was the obviously fake accent of the actors.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what was the production budget for this movie, script dialogue was fkn but they got straight to the point

didnt like the character buildup though

good mecha movie, ima get this on BR when it comes out on dvd, fkn awesome sound affects and , just the sheer fact it touch on some subjects of mecha anime/manga in relation to the suits and hardware used...

fights were good but damn all the fights were in the dark and

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Awesome ing movie. You got the giant robots (piloted by mind melding pilots) pummeling giant monsters wading into the water, under the sea, in air and on land. You got the cast selling the geeky lingo and frame of reference such as "it's the first category 5 Kaiju!" And you got RON PERLMAN! Much better than the Transformers franchise in almost every way imho. Made me forget my worries for 2 1/2 hours or however long it was. And the movie was long but it didn't feel that long because pretty much every frame is awesome. Highly recommended. Might go see it again before it leaves theaters.
    part 2 needs to incorporate that technology the scientists was using to get into the brains of the monsters, whether telepathy or some to get a step ahead of the game....human evolution or peak human beings better response time in them mechas is needed, hence i would prefer to see 1 person per mecha instead of having 2 pilots to control one...

i felt that during the bridge scene they couldve expend Mako self sacrifice....where the monsters swim around and release whatever sperm to fertilized her life fishes and leads to part 2 where monsters come back smarter or some ...

ps. what i didnt get was the newer units were inferior to the original one with the nuke engine, why did they went away from a nuke engine?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    part 2 needs to incorporate that technology the scientists was using to get into the brains of the monsters, whether telepathy or some to get a step ahead of the game....human evolution or peak human beings better response time in them mechas is needed, hence i would prefer to see 1 person per mecha instead of having 2 pilots to control one...

i felt that during the bridge scene they couldve expend Mako self sacrifice....where the monsters swim around and release whatever sperm to fertilized her life fishes and leads to part 2 where monsters come back smarter or some ...

ps. what i didnt get was the newer units were inferior to the original one with the nuke engine, why did they went away from a nuke engine?
    lol I think I recall Idris Elba stating that the newer machines were slapped together without much thought for a potential EMP or some tbh. So that probably was the attempt to explain that.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The Jaegers are back.

Not near the cast of the last one and I fear it will look like the low budget version of the first one, but I'll probably go see it anyway. Del Toro is still involved so there's that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No Charlie Hunnam? WTF

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Starting to feel a little Transformersish(and ugh John Boyega), but it...sign me up for more Kaiju and more Jaegers.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No Charlie Hunnam? WTF

Yeah, but if there's Charlie Kelly in it, it's still a winner.

Thread Information